[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be me Pic unrelated Meet girl Have crush for quite a long time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (4 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 2048x1536
Be me
Pic unrelated
Meet girl

Have crush for quite a long time

She pretty much knows

Shows interest in me

Never was 100% sure she truly liked me

Text a lot

Seems like the friend zone but we constantly showed affection for eachother over text in a somewhat vague way

She tells me she is leaving the school we go to

I am sad but hope to enjoy our time together

Dreams come true

We go on dates over the summer

Have a good time

She said well schedule another one

Texting gets us nowhere in organizing it.

She goes silent over text for a while

A few months pass, and she is at her new school

I sent her some texts.

At one point avoided texting her myself due to having left off at an awkward point in conversation and not wanting to seem too pushy or rude

She responds to some basic texts such as merry Christmas and such but at any attempts to engender conversation she ignores

I feel slightly neglected

Want to bring closure to relationship without making her feel bad or awkward.

Never really officially said we like eachother but showed affection and went out (never called them dates)

This is prob cuz she is a bit new to the whole relationship thing...

Don't want to say "we're through" as it seems harsh and official in the sense there was a fairly standard relationship being ended.

Instead I want some way to tell her to let me know if she wants to stop talking or something like that.

I want her to at least tell me how she feels.

What do?

I know this is a complex and difficult request for advice... Thanks guys!
>>
Shit wrong thread sorry moderators my bad... I'm new here :p
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.