[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has he gotten stale?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1422577093262.jpg (20 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
1422577093262.jpg
20 KB, 300x450
has he gotten stale?
>>
>>857651
He was stale in 00
>>
>>857652
18+
>>
Considering we only see him a couple times a year, I'd say no.

It's definitely time to retire him, though. I wish Bray Wyatt had defeated him and taken his place as the new 2spooky4u villain, but maybe he can elevate someone that Vince can actually get behind. Maybe a Kevin Owens, or bring up heel Finn Balor and have him defeat Undertaker AND Kane and become the new demon of WWE.
>>
>>857666
> not understanding how the meme works
Eighteen plus
>>
I love him, but I haven't given a single fuck about him since the streak was broken.

I really hope his last match is at WM 32
>>
>>857651
Yes. Time to retire. With the streak broken there is nothing compelling left about him. He's one of my all time favourites but there is nothing left for him to do.
>>
He is boring to watch now. Should retire.
>>
>>857651
Who is there left for him to fight at Mania? Cena's the only one. After that he should retire.
>>
>>857746
>yfw it's a buried alive match
>>
File: totes natty.jpg (88 KB, 762x960) Image search: [Google]
totes natty.jpg
88 KB, 762x960
>>857747
>yfw it's an i quit match
>>
Let's face it, the last of his great matches were wm 23, wm 24, hell in a cell 2010 I think (cm punk) and wm 28 and 29
>>
>>857772
>not mentioning any of the HBK 'mania matches
>>
>>857652
This tbqh pham. I remember nerds on the Internets hating on the undertaker back then
>>
>>857873
Only the first one was great
>>
>>857651
As a big fan of him yes. He just doesnt look intimidating anymore.

>>857675
What a terrible post. Defeating Undertaker so regularly would lessen Brock momentum because now anyone can defeat Taker making Brock accomplishment meaningless.
>>
The man is 50.
He should have retired a long time ago, maybe right then and there after Lesnar beat him.
He's gotten way too many injuries over the years in his eyes and had a hip replacement already.

The problem is like people have said: there's no replacement for his evil (not really) undead persona.

Vince should have done an Heir of Darkness storyline ages ago but fumbled.
>>
He's been stale since HBK retired
>>
>>857930
>Not wanting Based Steen to demolish the Undertaker
>Not wanting him to brag and boast all day erry day until Bork Lazer comes out to put him in his place.
>Not wanting KO vs. Lesnar at WM33

It's like you don't even like wrestling or something.
>>
>>857930
He said "or" between all those matches. lrn2read
>>
>>858423
>fat manlet vs DA BEAST
He would look like an utter joke next to Lesnar. Nobody would be able to take either man seriously ever again if KO won.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.