[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most flexible ufc fighter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 160101-175941.jpg (178 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
160101-175941.jpg
178 KB, 1280x720
Guys, i am a scrawny little fuck irl. I am 110 and 5'8. But I am super flexible. I can seriously jump rope my own arms. I can also touch my face to my unbent knees. My mother even said that when i was a fucking literal baby she apparently dislocated my thumb and put it back to place while i was just fucking laughing about it. She would bend all the fingers of my hand to the back of my hand without it bothering me. Do you know of any ufc fighter that sounds more flexible than me? If I actually gain some muscle mass, I could the very best like no one ever was.
>>
>I could be the best like no one ever was
You'd just be very flexible.
It's how you use your flexibility that counts.
>>
>>856071
uh, okay, how about i manage to master kickboxing through training a few years, and primarily use that style?
>>
File: dancing grips big.gif (1 MB, 1836x544) Image search: [Google]
dancing grips big.gif
1 MB, 1836x544
>>856087
sounds like you already got everything all planned out

to bad you're too much of a faggot to do anyhting
>>
>>856087
I guess you'd be like McGregor, but with higher kicks.
>>
>>856045
Do TKD

5% of the population are that flexible.

1% of the population does TKD

Just to give you an idea of popularity there
>>
Flexibility can really help with grappling. look at what Bj Penn was able to do with his legs
>>
>>856045
>>856314
yeah penn is the most flexible fighter that i know of the guy has done some crazy shit
>>
>>856297
Have you ever suggested something that wasn't tkd?
>>
flexibility could make you pretty rad at tkd and grappling

though I wonder how much of that flexibility you'll maintain if you gain a bit of mass
>>
>>856563
With more muscle mass, you just need to do more stretching.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.