[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this guy the next big thing on WWE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: samizayn2_crop_650-1419060596.jpg (65 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
samizayn2_crop_650-1419060596.jpg
65 KB, 650x365
Is this guy the next big thing on WWE?
>>
That's not Kevin Owens' belly
>>
>>854229
If hes not made of glass like Daniel Bryan, it's pretty likely. He can work, can talk and is arguably the most over man in the company right now.
>>
>>854236
>If hes not made of glass like Daniel Bryan, it's pretty likely.
You're talking about the guy who injured himself marking out for himself before his own match
>>
>>854236
Hes traveled as much and probably has taken as much or perhaps more bumps than bryan, so I guess we will see.
>>
>>854237
Yeah, but that's him being hometown- debut daft, I don't remember him being particularly injury prone in the past. For that matter I don't recall Daniel Bryan getting seriously injured often in the indies, then all of a sudden he turned into matchstick man a couple of years ago. If Zayn can avoid that, I wouldnt put it past him being main event in a year or two.
>>
>>854237
Zayn had been dealing with his shoulder injury since March you daft tripcunt
>>
>>854236
>is arguably the most over man in the company right now.
That's not Enzo Amore
>>
Dude is in this 30's
They need to pull the trigger on him within the next year or two, otherwise he is just fucking mid-tier as fuck.
>>
>>856282

>Enzo

His meme shpiel is over. He is not over.
>>
>>854229
Might get an IC title run at some point or a tag title run with Neville or something.
>>
File: 1441620116777.gif (651 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
1441620116777.gif
651 KB, 288x216
>mfw Owens vs. Zayn will happen at WM for the IC title
>>
>>856291
You're wrong to the point of literal retardation

And you can't teach that
>>
>>854229
nah i think heath should just look for another promotion.
>>
>>856282
To be fair when I said arguably, aside from PermaTaker, Enzo was the other option.
>>
>>854229
No.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.