[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I care about this company so much that I refuse to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
>"I care about this company so much that I refuse to show up on Smackdown because I'm too cool for it"
>>
>>853900
much like hhh he doesnt work tuesdays
>>
File: 1435426655585.jpg (22 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
1435426655585.jpg
22 KB, 300x350
>went to smackdown taping in september
>leaving arena
>mfw I saw a kid with downs syndrome in full cena gear complaining about how cena wasn't there
>>
>>853945
I hear that's the reason why JBL was champ for as long as he was.
>>
>>853900
He's literally appearing next week on it.
>>
> I care about this company so much I've spent almost 12 years crushing every threat to my spot
>>
>I care about this company so much, I'm the reason there's only about 10 people left watching it
>>
>>855553
OP didn't post an image of Vince
>>
>>855553
OP didn't post an image of Roman
>>
>>855563
It's a mix of the two. The cenawinslol era wasn't too bad, because you still had the runoff of all the AE era guys he could work with. Though that started the downward spiral, because it was so fucking boring seeing him win all the time. Now they're all gone, it's a barren wasteland of manlet midcarders using their own name, that don't have a gimmick to rub between them. And where they had Cena before, they're now trying to use Reigns, except the guy is an absolute talent and charisma vacuum with no one legitimate to feud against.
>>
>>855591
So you agree that it's Vince's booking of Cena as a superhero that kills the company

>it's a barren wasteland of manlet midcarders using their own name,

lol wut? The only guys currently in WWE that get to use their own names either debuted in 2002 or are Mark Henry
>>
>>855597
I mean generic shit like Neville, Dean Ambrose and Kevin Owens. What the fuck are these guys supposed to be. Where the fuck are the guys who actually have a character.
>>
>>855615
> implying Ambrose + Owens don't have character

...are you mentally enfeebled in some way?
>>
>>855619
Shame Deanos character is HES A LUNATIC MAGGLE HE JUST DOES THINGS HE DOESNT PLAN HAHA I LOVE IT
>>
>>855623
It is a shame that the main roster boils people down to the most caricature of themselves

SEE: every NXT callup
>>
>>855624
Rusev had a really solid buildup and wasn't a joke but then Cena happened
>>
>>855591
>talent and charisma vaccum
>most talked about wrestler of 2015
>provoked the biggest ratings spike of the year with 10 minutes of proper booking

Sure.
>>
>>855647
Thats because he is just a brute, even Umaga could pull it off.

If Roman had charisma he could be able to cut good promos.
>>
>>855647
>>talent and charisma vaccum
Correct
>>most talked about wrestler of 2015
Because he's shit
>>provoked the biggest ratings spike of the year with 10 minutes of proper booking
From 20 to 30 people
>Sure.

Also

>Hi Vince!
>>
>>855647
The ratings were record low lol. Omg they went up alittle Roman is next stone cold confirmed.
>>
>>855126
how are smackdown tapings?
>>
>>855674

How can you fault him for bad promos when everything is scripted? These guys should be improvising and emoting like they did in the 80s and 90s, not reading scripted nursery rhyme promos.
>>
>>855791
Cena, Owens and Del Rio of all people have shown to be able to cut good promos even if scripted.
>>
>>855591
So finally someone says it.

It's Vince, and his booking of Cena like an underdog/superhero that killed the company.

And yes, the Cenawinslol era was actually bad. There were no stories. It was just

>hmm ok let's have Cena go over this guy tonight

He "singlehandedly" buried an entire faction of rookie call ups. Vince strung up and sacrificed the careers/momentum of so many talents to make him the only top babyface for 10 years.
>>
File: hustleloyaltyandrespect.jpg (1 MB, 3500x1968) Image search: [Google]
hustleloyaltyandrespect.jpg
1 MB, 3500x1968
>it's a cena hatred thread

you mother fuckers need some HLR in your lives. Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>855858
Go die of cancer like most Cena fans faggot.
>>
>>855858
*tips fedora*
>>
>>855859
Reddit is that you?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.