[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why is this fucknut still allowed to come back to occupy the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 17
File: The_Rock_18_GD.png (505 KB, 620x639) Image search: [Google]
The_Rock_18_GD.png
505 KB, 620x639
So why is this fucknut still allowed to come back to occupy the biggest even of the year and then leave the company till next Wrestlemania while midcards work their asses off every single show of the year and still dont make it to a WM match?

"LOLOL WINZ GIB RUCK VS SHENA WM MATCH FROOTE PEBLEL IS GUD :-D:-D:DD:D"

general thread of people who deserve to be in wm this year and probably still wont make it because of the niggerfamily
>>
>>853019
Because he is da Gr8 One jabroni. So kno your role and shut your mouth. None of these roody poo candy asses on this shitty roster are in the same league as the Chosen One even when he's all crusty and washed up. Imagine if he were in his prime.
>>
>>853034
THE PIE EATING
>>
>>853019
Calm your candyass down, it could just be an appearance like what he did at this year. He hasn't been confirmed for a match. They probably just announced it early because the ratings have been dire lately and they want to generate buzz.
>>
>>853038
See you in the main event Roman Reigns vs The Rock HWC title match

i will be standing by ringside and suicidebomb the arena
>>
>>853042
You ever think you might be taking this whole thing a little too seriously?
>>
Because there is not one truly over star on the card. They'll drag back Attitude Era stars whenever they need to, to ensure buys and views.

Honestly who wants to see this roster anyway?
>Roman Reigns, Kalisto, Wade Barrett, Eric Rowan, Big E, R-Truth, Sheamus, John Cena, Cesaro, Rusev, Rollins, Old Kane, Old Big Show, Bo Dallas, Sin Cara, Bray Wyatt, blahblahblah

Just read the fucking names..generic shit. It all blends together. Even the talented ones on the roster are fucking bland at best. We have no stars and no excitement. I would tune in solely to see the Dudleyz, Rhyno, and Dreamer but all they fucking do is put shitty new fucks over week after week.

I'll end this rant with ten tips of my IWC fedora. But that's the thing though. I'm not the faggot that goes "durrrrr we need attitude era back mr mcmhan!!!1!1!1." I'm the faggot that is reluctant to express my love of wrestling because people will see what's on today, and think it's kiddy garbage, when in reality I only watch Network replays from 1997-2004.
>>
>>853049
Thats the problem, instead of getting back Attitude Era stars back they should finally make new stars. There are too many people who finally deserve to be the new most doominant wrestlers. I love how Vince says "I can make a new Cena" and he cant. Cena is still in pretty much every main event (dont get me wrong, that guy usually is working his ass off every show and even if people dont like the way he wrestles you cant deny that he is giving a lot and lot of his time for the company)
They finally need to step their game up, because in 30 or 40 years they will not be able to put in the Rock or Triple H in Wrestlemania.
This time for new people is up and if Vince doesnt want that to happen then wwe will die

>implying its not already dying
>>
>>853038

The word that's being going around for months is that Rock will be under film contract at the time of Wrestlemania and the company won't/can't give dispensation for him to wrestle because of the insurance and such.

So more than likely he'll cut a promo or two, maybe interfere and pump up Reigns while cutting whichever heel gets fed to him on the mic off at the knees.

Which might actually be worse than letting him wrestle but won't eat so much time.
>>
I don`t understand how he isn`t booed each time they pay him to show up between shitty movies every few years, fucking marks man, the Rock as we knew him is dead, there is nothing within him to be excited over anymore when he shows up.
>>
File: hhh_ut.png (2 MB, 1905x802) Image search: [Google]
hhh_ut.png
2 MB, 1905x802
also quite sad that they will end all of this with john cena, imo taker deserves his last match to be someone else

imagine if they didnt broke kane
imagine kane actually still being a good character
imagine that kane vs undertaker in his last match

triple h or shawn michaels also would be worthy to end it

john cena and the rock just seem so wrongly placed to do promos like that, they are somewhat not as serious
>>
>>853049
Rollins and Wyatt are great but spot on otherwise.
>>
>>853071

Nostalgia's a hell of a drug. The only difference between Rock and every other semi-retired ex-WWE guy is he's doing it on the big shows and they do it on the indies.
>>
>>853074
I think Wyatt could carry on Undertakers torch, but he kinda needs to change. I just cant seem to take him serious.
Hit the gym, lose the silly clothes, get rid of the fedora, shave, lose Harper, make Rowan and Strowman scary and carry on the torch.
>>
>>853084
>lose Harper

Why?
>>
>>853087
I kinda dont think his gimmick fits to the Wyatts
He is an unwashed guy who thinks that he got those crazy eyes. Dont get me wrong, he is not bad, but I cant see as much potential as in the other Wyatts
>>
>>853087
so brayyy lmao can be re-exposed as shit in the ring and harper can be based solo.
>>
>>853088
Found the aspie
Get out of /wwe/ now
>>
>>853093
actually the aspies like him because of his indie work. If anything a /wwe/ should be hating on him since you all are anti-smarks.
>>
>>853049
It's almost like everybody's getting buried in 50/50 shitbooking

> he watches 2003 RAW

fucking kill yourself pleb
>>
File: mfw.gif (284 KB, 482x750) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
284 KB, 482x750
>>
>>853072
Imagine if Kane wasn't over 15 years older than he was when you liked him as kid

Imagine if Undertaker put over somebody new in his final match and built a star
>>
File: 435344534.png (853 KB, 598x597) Image search: [Google]
435344534.png
853 KB, 598x597
>>853019
Look here you little entitled millennial bitch-titted faggot

WWE is a business. In fact, it's a publicly traded multi-billion dollar worth business. Do you honestly think Vince or H gives one single shit about who you think 'deserves' to have a spot at WM? No. They do what's best for business. Your shitty little NXT flippy shit midget eternal mid-carders need to know their fucking place and shut their mouths. Nobody is as big a draw as The Rock. Why the fuck would they go with Adrian "zero crowd reaction" Neville just because he is more "deserving" than Dwayne Johnson, someone who has made WWE more money and brought in more fans than anybody else ever has? Your faggy effeminate way of thinking has no place in business, much less a corporate multi billion dollar worth business.

Also, pic related is more "deserving" than pretty much everyone, yet you prejudice smark neckbeards give zero shits for him just because you didn't know him before he was in the WWE.
>>
>>853098
lmao. this guy just exposed /wwe/'s business
>>
>>853155
Is this post ironic or just legit stupid?
>>
>>853155

tl;dr all my eyes caught a glimpse of is "deserving." The only thing Rybotch is deserving of is a new liver in the future when all of the steroid use catches up with him lmao
>>
>>853164
Well...he deserves it more than the past couple of WWE World Champs at least
>>
>>853019
I'm tired of seeing these old fucks already. This worked for me 2 years ago. Now i want something new. But at the same time we are stuck with a roster of faggots like kevin obese, bray quiet, bofaggot, new gay, etc. We need them still.
>>
>>853350
> Bray Quiet

This is embarrassingly weak
>>
>>853019
Because he's a fuck draw.
People tune in to see the Rock, more so than anyone currently on the wwe roster.
>>
>>853402
Survivor Series 2011 and Twice in a Lifetime drew well below expectations m8
>>
>>853354
He should have said Gay Wyatt obviously.
>>
>>853019
stay in your steve circlejerk thread aspie
>>
>>853409
Probably would've taken away from the originality of his "New Gay" appellation
>>
>>853402
And in 20 years nobody will watch it anymore because the rock will be too old to perform and there are no new stars because they were busy giving wm 32-52 to the rock
>>
I think a huge problem in wrestling is the neckbeard smark romanticism of those fuckings Indie darlings. I want someone to be built as a convincing champion, not a pigman or a skinny guy who flips to compensate for his height and small dick.

When WWE finally listens to the fans, it seems the only way they listen to us is by scooping up these indiefags, all the while not spending any time searching out legit talent that they could make stars out of.

>Bottom line: WWE needs to purchase development territory again. OVW trained more than a few big names, and today NXT stars suffer from overexposure before they even get on the main fucking roster, not that Vince will even push them ln the main roster.
>>
>>853145
Did I say that you fucking Autist? I actually prefer Smackdown from that period, but it's not because the hate circle jerk for the reign of terror, its because I actually like Smackdown more in that era.
>>
>>853646
this guy finally said it
>>
>>853019

Are you literally underage?
>>
>>853162

He is 100% right. You're a whiny naive little moron who doesn't know how anything works.

Only a complete idiot would be clueless as to why they're bringing in The Rock for the biggest WM of all time. You must be doing this intentionally.
>>
>>854068
> biggest WM of all time
>>
>>854068
> biggest WM of all time

> Hogan is redacted
> Austin cant wrestle
> Hart cant wrestle
> Roman Reigns is champion
> only draws are Lesnar, Cena and a stale as fuck Rocky

Vince lives in a dream world
>>
>>854068
> he thinks WWE does things based off what draws money

To be young and naive.
>>
>>854077
lesnar isnt even coming anymore lately, but i agree with the rest you said
>>
>>853646
> I think

Judging by the rest of that post you really don't
>>
>>854082

Then wtf do they do it for you retard? Are you whining The Rock is gonna take Neville's spot? Is that what has your neckbeard feelings all flustered?
>>
>>853648
lol somebody's rustled

> hate circle jerk

Lots of people disliking a bad thing isn't a "circlejerk" you twit
>>
>>854077

>Hart cant wrestle

I don't think anyone would pay money to see this piece of shit even make an appearance.
>>
>>854087
Only guy who's "flustered" here is you, bud.

Vince doesn't give a shit what makes money. He pushes what he wants, even if they can't draw flies to shit, while he leaves gold to rot in the undercard.
>>
>>854093
>Vince doesn't give a shit what makes money.

This is one of the dumbest things I have ever read in my life.

> while he leaves gold to rot in the undercard.

I bet you think Heath Slater is a real big money draw and that people would tune in unironically for Slater vs. Ryder at wrestlemania.
>>
>>854090
18+ kiddo, adults are talking
>>
>>854090
only in canada where "i can never be a heel it would destroy the country" .
>>
>>854095

Bret Hart hasn't been relevant in 20 years cuckboy.

Keep crying bitch nigga.

Who would Bret Cuck even wrestle today? Natalya?
>>
>>854094
>i bet
>take nevilles spot

not that guy but god youre fucking shitty at arguing. Strawman less.. jesus christ.
>>
>>854094
>This is one of the dumbest things I have ever read in my life.

WWE's M.O. tends to be that for a lot of people.

Vince has openly declared he'd rather have a half-full stadium cheering what he wants than a full stadium cheering for who they want
>>
>>854098

>not that guy

Try harder boy.

>while midcards work their asses off every single show of the year and still dont make it to a WM match?

There's no strawman here. The Rock is a draw who sells tickets and brings eyes to the product, Neville, Kalisto and Fat Owens Fat aren't. Stop thinking like a greasy neckbeard smark and think like an adult businessman for once, because that's what WWE is, a business.
>>
>>854096
>>854097
Didnt see last years WM when bret got the 2nd biggest pop of the night then no? It was triple the size of Flair's who came on just before him in the bryan congratulatory segment
>>
>>854101
> he genuinely believes that Vince thinks like an adult businessman

18+
>>
>>854097
> who would Bret even wrestle today?

OLE, OLE OLE OLE! OLE, OLE...
>>
>>854104

>he genuinely believes the midcarders who are in the WWE today deserve to be featured more than The Rock.

Have sex you greasy fart
>>
>>854101
Im not though. Every post youve made youve made accusations of the guy being a neville ryder and slater fan. I'm just giving you constructive criticism on how to argue properly. Wrestling fans are a laughing stock of the entire world because of people like you.
>>
>>854106

Contender for worst WM match in history. No one cares about Bret Hart.
>>
>>854106
which of the matadors? or el torito?
>>
>>854108
But that's not what I said.

Please learn how to converse like an adult
>>
>>854101
Why do WWE always have to bring in Attitude Era stars to get buys and ratings? Why don't their current stars carry the card?

>having to bring in Vince to try and get Ramen over
>having to bring in Rock to try and get children's era Wrestlemania over

The state of this company
>>
>>854109
>Every post youve made youve made accusations of the guy being a neville ryder and slater fan.

What other midcarders and undercarders are there? Oh wait, do you think if I say Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose it will make a difference?

>Wrestling fans are a laughing stock of the entire world because of people like you.

Or sensitive idiots like you who need to be coddled with kiddie gloves who think your dumb opinions should be held in high regard. You are a joke.
>>
>>854111
You seem to care about him plenty
>>
>>854114

>Misuses 18+ meme
>Stop misunderstanding my statements sir and converse rationally with a gentleman like myself
>>
>>854117
> I'm not a dickhead, everybody else is just too sensitive for my edgy remarks

18+
>>
>>854120
> misreads

18+ junior
>>
>>854116
Because.. WWE is incapable of building new stars properly any more.

Remember towards a PPV match, ways to build a match up were stellar back and forths and Brawls backstage or in a parking lot? Instead of shitty 3 man tag matches every event where the two men in said ppv match get into the ring with eachother? Shit kills hype

WWE has watered itself down to shit. Its pushing one person at a time while everyone stays midcard. Its predictable and shitty. I miss when there was like 3-4 whc contenders at a time

Vince needs to step down or just die.
>>
>>854116

First of all, this website is for people 18 years older and over.

Secondly, you act like bringing in celebrities into WM is something new when the first WM match literally had Mr. T competing in the main event.

>Current stars

Like who? I'm genuinely curious who it is on the current roster you think can carry a regular card, let alone wrestlemania.
>>
>>854121
>>854122

Make your samefag less obvious
>>
File: 1451114120416.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1451114120416.png
8 KB, 473x500
>>854093
>Vince doesn't give a shit what makes money

Yeah if he gave a shit about money, the wrestlemania main event would be Jay Lethal and Kevin Steen vs. The Young Bucks. That's the match everyone wants to see! Gosh what an out of touch moron! I hope he dies! CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK
>>
>>854130
>more strawmanning
>mentioning wrestlers irrelevant to the promotion

yup. Im out of here. You're all fucking retarded
>>
>>854127
That's not what samefagging is you dullard
>>
>>854132

>Can't make an argument
>Ragequits

As expected. Go back to your shit PWG wrestling and reddit hugbox.
>>
>>854130
I can only hope you're just shitposting and don't sincerely believe this was a useful contribution

You're breaking your poor mother's heart
>>
>>854134

18+
>>
>>854124
>Secondly, you act like bringing in celebrities into WM is something new
No I didn't, I said it was retarded to keep relying on people who were stars 15 years ago and left the business 12 years ago. Where are today's stars?
18+ kid
>>
>>854135
> PWG
> shit

I don't even watch it and I know that's not true
>>
>>854130
>CM Punk would have made Vince loads of money but Vince buried him and he ended up walking out of the company
BUSINESS GENIUS
>>
>>854142
>Where are today's stars?

There are none you dumb faggot. It's only Cena, Lesnar, The Rock and Taker.

There are no stars. None, zero. Dolph Ziggler isn't a star and neither is Deanetty or Tyler Breeze, they wouldn't sell out a flea market. Get that through your thick skull cuckboy. This isn't a hard concept to understand.

Why are you having such a hard time accepting reality? Do you think a little jimmy out there is tagging their mommy's skirt to let them go see today's midcarders perform? Are you okay bruh?
>>
>>854145

>Outlaw wrestling
>Good
>>
>>854148
Maybe if WWE built them up, instead of focusing solely on Reigns and only Reigns, they'd BE stars
>>
>>854150
> WWE
> good

I honestly just feel bad for people who only watch lolWWE
>>
>>854148
>There are none
So you finally got the point of my posts. Well done kid, but it took you so long I think it's past your bedtime

>It's only Cena, Lesnar, The Rock and Taker
>current
>all of them were stars before you were even born
Hilarious
>>
File: fingerless-gloves-fedora.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
fingerless-gloves-fedora.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>854145
> outlaw wrestling
> the magic crackles in the air
>>
>>854159
I have no idea what this post is even supposed to mean
>>
>>854156
This. They have to be either a child, an autist or both
>>
>>854156

>My gym wrestling in front of 15 sweaty neckbeards is superior

I feel for you on a personal level pham
>>
>>854164
> I need thousands of irritating kids and bored housewives in the crowd to enjoy wrestling

18+
>>
>>854158

Aww tears buddy, you're whining about midcarders busting their ass and then Rocky swoops in and gets 30 minutes at mania like the edgy cm cunk fan, and expect to be taken seriously?
>>
>>854165

>If the wrestlers aren't dyels, fatties and manlets wrestling in t-shirts giving each other tombstones I cannot enjoy it.

Procure intercourse my fat jabroni friend.

The production quality of those "shows" is so bad and the botchamania highlight reels I see of what goes on there make me pity cucks like you who revere it to be even somewhat decent.
>>
File: Brian_Cage.jpg (305 KB, 900x1211) Image search: [Google]
Brian_Cage.jpg
305 KB, 900x1211
>>854171
Look at this DYEL fattie manlet

> current WWE World Champion needs 35lbs of Kevlar to cover up his no-cuts and Poly bitch tits

top lel
>>
File: Capture.jpg (31 KB, 661x449) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
31 KB, 661x449
>>854178

Damn that manlet outlaw is juicing hard. Looks like and probably is a worse worker than Chris Masters.
>>
>>854180
> Cage
> bad worker

The fucking state of /wwe/'tards

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc2HOGOH1N4
>>
>>854182
hes not even gonna click that shit and hes just gonna keep memeing. The faggots here are literal retards
>>
>>854167
>you're whining about midcarders busting their ass
lolwat? You must have dreamt this, it's long past your bedtime kid
>>
File: 1444537849734.jpg (540 KB, 1024x689) Image search: [Google]
1444537849734.jpg
540 KB, 1024x689
>>854182

>Click on video
>Suddenly a huge fat ass belly
>Immediately start laughing
>It's Kevin Owens
>A suicide dive is what he's showing off, a move that 95% of wrestlers today use even the women

Lmao
>>
>>854184

You must have not read the OP fatso :^)
>>
>>854186
> missing Cage skinning the cat

/wwe/'tards confirmed for deaf, dumb and blind
>>
>>854193
why are you even replying to this faggot.
>>
>>854193

Was that 30 second stint meant to be impressive? It was pure faggotry.

>>854196

>This butthurt about having shitty tastes

Hey buddy, it's not my fault you enjoy that trash. Grow a spine instead of a gut you fat fuck.
>>
>>854196
I'm honestly enjoying watching him make such a dumbass of himself

> complaints about DYEL fattie manlets
> immediately assumes big guy is bad worker

Like, come the fuck on.
>>
>>854198
It's more impressive than anything the current WWE World Champion Roman "Bitchtits" Reigns will do :P
>>
File: pussy.png (449 KB, 562x440) Image search: [Google]
pussy.png
449 KB, 562x440
>>854182

Do people seriously enjoy this shit?
>>
File: 12148412.png (5 KB, 73x100) Image search: [Google]
12148412.png
5 KB, 73x100
>>854202

>A suicide dive that doesn't even connect fully is impressive
>Mfw wrestling fans these days are the dumbest they've been in over 5 decades.
>>
File: MACHINE.gif (1 MB, 403x219) Image search: [Google]
MACHINE.gif
1 MB, 403x219
>/wwe/'tards pretend to not like Cage even though he's literally their wet dream

Embarrassing
>>
File: cedrick rougeau.jpg (81 KB, 641x427) Image search: [Google]
cedrick rougeau.jpg
81 KB, 641x427
>>853646
The next NXT star is probably going to be Cedrick Rougeau, Jacques Rougeau's son. He's built like in McMahon's wet dreams and he can do flippyshit too. Look at him. 22 years old. Taller than the Hulkster, bigger than prime Hogan too.
>>
>>854217
I hope he gets his Dad's gimmick
>>
>>854218
Fabulous or Mountie?
>>
>>854220
mountie of course.
>>
File: 1426006230356.jpg (31 KB, 357x384) Image search: [Google]
1426006230356.jpg
31 KB, 357x384
>>853019
>hating on rock
>wants more of the boring, 0(zero) charisma, no character whatsoever, midcards

hell if there is actually a good wrestler, i could understand, but the midcards are all shit, average at best.
>>
>>853019
If Phil didn't walked out, Rock vs Punk would've been a good match desu
>>
Because mania is almost here and no one is over
>>
>>854225
Nobody asked for more Reigns m8
>>
>>854334
Because the WWE doesn't let anyone get over
>>
>>854340
this. Its build up one person at a time or gtfo with them
>>
>>854160
get out /asp/ie
>>
>>854340

None of them deserve to be over
>>
>>853019

Because its fake and scripted.
>>
>>854393

No it's not
>>
>>853019
Because sweaty gay man drama is not real and all faked.
>>
>>854383
This is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen anybody say about wrestling

You don't "deserve" to get over, you either do or don't

Go eat more of Vince's shit you fuccboiii cuck
>>
>>854393
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI
>>
>>854249
Fuck cm punk. I hope he dies in his first ufc match.
>>
File: cane.jpg (32 KB, 237x320) Image search: [Google]
cane.jpg
32 KB, 237x320
>>854405
> wrestling isnt real
Are they holograms?
>>
>>853037
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZpyLFlnMKE
>>
>>853155
And what will they do in 15 years when the rock cant do it anymore and they have no new stars?
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.