[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/edge/ general #1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: edgehy7.jpg (44 KB, 456x352) Image search: [Google]
edgehy7.jpg
44 KB, 456x352
Come in and show your appreciation for the original A+ player.

EDGEHEADS UNITE
>>
Edge the GOAT!
>>
Shame his neck turned in to glass or he'd still be around
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (43 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
43 KB, 480x360
One of his most underrated matches
I wish we had seen a larger RVD vs Edge feud, there styles worked together
>>
>>852424
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc-3N24nWVE

GOAT segment
>>
>>852424

Are you the same faggot who made the seth rollins general?

This is some top tier autism.
>>
>no Metal Gear Solid movie with Edge as Liquid Snake
>>
>>852557
Edge is one of the greats, though. What's the problem?
>>
>>852528
>not the live sex party with litas nip slip
>>
>>852557
No, Sethfags wish they were edgeheads
>>
>>852557
Nah Seth's fanboys are a bunch faggots. Edge is the real deal.
>>
>>852633
did they really have sex or just pretending?
>>
>>853365
Edge had a huge boner and lots did take her top off, so it was pretty fucking close lol. Kind of like any cable TV sex scene
>>
>>853373
>Edge had a huge boner

SPEAR!
SPEAR!
SPEAR!
>>
>>852424
>Career midcarder who couldn't get over, until he fucked his friends girl and got real heat from fans

>Most of his title Reigns didn't last more than 1 month
>basically was a transitional champion in between Cena title runs
Why do people like Edge again?
>>
File: 1451403019487.jpg (18 KB, 227x216) Image search: [Google]
1451403019487.jpg
18 KB, 227x216
>>853383
BAH GAWD! EDGE JUST HIT LITA THE SPEAR!
>>
>>853397
Because they're not as dumb as you?
>>
>>853397
>couldn't get over
>implying fans didn't like edge and Christian and their shenanigans
16+
>>
>>853401
Nigga you missing when I called him a "midcarder."
The guy didn't become a main event level talent until the whole Lita×Matt Hardy thing. And Vince chose to run with the heat he got from that.
>>
>>853427
Edge was getting pretty over on SmackDown! in 2002-2003

The neck injury really stalled his momentum

And if all it took to become a main eventer was the Lita angle Matt would've gotten there, too.

You're a schmuck.
>>
>>853427
That's your opinion, cool. From what I watched, I disagree.
>>
>>853433
Why did it take him 10 fucking years to make it to the top? And it only happened after the Lita thing?
Btw, Christian was the better of the two, in terms of talent.
>>
>>853458
Because some people actually earn their main event stripes instead of getting thrown into it after 3 years 'cause Vince has a chub for them
>>
File: 1451323245939.jpg (66 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
1451323245939.jpg
66 KB, 878x900
>>853458
>Btw, Christian was the better of the two
Dropped
>>
>>853397
Edge took legit nuclear heat, and managed to turn it in to the most successful part of his entire career.

Only a really good wrestler could do that. Most guys would melt under that pressure. Who cares if he fucked Lita?
>>
>>853465
Even though that guy's a dumbshit, Christian was the better workhorse of the two.

Edge had more in the personality stakes tho
>>
>>853469
That's the selling point. It's not JUSTabout actual skills in the ring these days. The personality is the major focus. Edge was fantastic on the mic, in promos, etc. Too bad they don't have guys like him anymore. Roman fucking sucks donkey dick at both major aspects, how and/or why he was pushed to the moon whilst being so unprepared is staggering to me.
>>
>>853474
It's not staggering. Vince whacks off to him.

Christian wasn't a slouch in personality either. I mean, he was charismatic enough to get cheered over Batista and Cena back when that was actually unusual
>>
>>853478
Christian deserved more than he got.
>>
>>853484
The majority of guys in WWE for the past 15 years deserved better

Vince a shit
>>
>>853486
Truuuu
>>
>>852525
Nah, he did interviews in 2010 saying he was looking to retire by the time he was 40 or by 2012, and he was 38 when he bowed out I believe.
>>
>>852525
>>853505
He wanted to retire after WM28
>>
>>852424
If Edge and Christian were born in the mid 1980's, they would have been the biggest indie darlings of all time, had a HUGE signing and career in NXT, had a fanbase of people carrying "push ADAM COPELAND" signs (Etc), then would have jobbed to Cena on the main roster.

Wrestling is a beautiful sqaured circle.
>>
>>853532
edge is 6'4 tbf which would help

Christian was the OG "push this guy" guy
>>
File: RKO2.jpg (37 KB, 454x352) Image search: [Google]
RKO2.jpg
37 KB, 454x352
>>853532
its not a knock on Cena or edge either, because i love them both. and anyway, Edge completely got "The Champ is here CENA" over as a star during the Iraq/afghan "marine" Cena days. Essentially Edge was the guy that brought out "super Cena" for the first time, before it was refined and perfected with "the Miz"
>>
File: edge lita.jpg (36 KB, 456x347) Image search: [Google]
edge lita.jpg
36 KB, 456x347
>>853534
Edge and Lita "Live Sex on Raw" episode is one of the best Heel works of the past 15 years. Rated R superstar was his magnum opus. so sleazy, so so very sleazy
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.