[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
B+ players general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 25
File: hhh.jpg (7 KB, 300x231) Image search: [Google]
hhh.jpg
7 KB, 300x231
Post em

Is this guy the archetype B+ player?

>always played second fiddle to Shawn
>always played second fiddle to Rock/Stone Cold in AE era
>03 title reign almost single handedly killed RAW
>only got in the main event because he was banging the bosses daughter
>never had a great match
>shoehorned himself into two WM Taker matches and still couldn't have a great match
>never drew a dime on his own
>>
>>852421

Orndorff probably holds the archetype more than Hunter (who, while never a great draw by himself, could actually do decent numbers in the main event).

Like trips, it was kind of the old saying about workhorse wrestlers - if they're your number two, you're golden. If they're your top guy, you're fucked.
>>
HHH vs Cactus Jack at Royal Rumble 2000 is a great match but other than that, don't have a lot of time for HHH matches. He had a pretty awesome look during that era, though.
>>
Austin v Haitch 3 Stages of Hell at No Way Out 2001 was a great match.
>>
>>852421

Go home Phil, you're drunk.
>>
>>852421
4/10
>>
>>852421
I dont agree with anything you said.
>>
>>852421
You're not wrong. WWF/E has gotten progressively worse since he got just a sniff of power. He is a forced meme if I ever saw one.

Shame Shane isn't around.
>>
>>852421
Fuck off Bret. HHH was a bigger draw than you ever were
>>
>>852734
>Shame Shane isn't around.
he would do a lot worse, hes never been part of creative he was always focused on the business and money side of the business, not sure where you guys thing he would do any better.
>>
>>852421
Literally everything you said was correct, he would be a fireman today if he didnt start carrying the Kliq's bags and became their designated driver in the 90s

>>852690
>>852721
>>852754
18+
Go watch some more dvds kiddo
>>
>>852761
Acting like WWE creative is anything special or something anyone at home couldn't do a better job than them at. Please. Shane was a far more entertaining character than Mr. Mind Game Muscles! who'll just push guys he lifts with. Anything would be better than Vince or him at this point. Plus, it really should be Shane's legacy not some dude banging the bosses daughter.
>>
>>852761
Shane was one of the biggest proponents of Austin + The Attitude Era

18+
>>
>>852421
Half of that is bullshit but getting ahead with Steph is definitely true. As recent as last WM
Seriously that nigger got first dibs on Sting and WON
>>
>>852721

Sup Haitch
>>
>>852421
>best friends leaving for WCW
>comes out for the curtain call
>gets punished
>Bret leaving
>Shawn too high profile for jobber title
>Vince: Fuck Paul, he's not getting KotR
>Vince: Steve, you're winning the tournament, think of some good shit to say

Attitude era born. Thank you based Kliq (and Hunter in particular).
>>
I heard HHH and Shawn tried to do everything to stop Dwayne Rocks push even when he was the hottest thing in the WWE at the time because they were still pissy that blue chipper Rock beat Hunter Hearst Helmsley for the ic belt when he wasnt even the league that long and also because he was friends with the Harts
>>
>>852946
wasn't rock friends with everyone in a "hey pal, thanks for making me rich" way?
>>
File: allgoldeverything.png (457 KB, 441x544) Image search: [Google]
allgoldeverything.png
457 KB, 441x544
>>
>>852939
Why would I want to thank any of those fuckers? For fucking up and somehow launching the Austin era accidentally? You act like they weren't always out for themselves. They should hardly get credit. Also, Austin's charisma was undeniable. He'd have made it either way, with Triples winning that defunct tournament or not. That shit is laughable.
>>
>>852421
>>always played second fiddle to Rock/Stone Cold in AE era
This is wrong. Triple H was the biggest draw of the Attitude Era
>>
>>852998
> Austin would've made it either way

Let's not pretend that Vince would've pushed him if he wasn't in danger of WCW putting his company out of business
>>
Who cares they're all D rate actors
>>
>>853144
I'm sure your mom rates their Ds
>>
>>853158
> he thinks it took 5 minutes to come up with that

18+ retard
>>
File: 1451373869966.jpg (252 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1451373869966.jpg
252 KB, 960x1280
>>853158
Tangible asshurt, bruh.
>>
>>853196
You are acting like no one can see the 20 or so cannot even be classed as banter posts you have made in the last hour bruh
>>
>>853210
> lol jokes on you I'm just pretending to be a dummy
>>
>>853142
That Hogan heel turn must see status was never going to last.

It would be harder to pretend Austin wasn't immensely over with that crowd. The timing helped but I don't even think Vince's general overall bad judgement could have denied Austin for long.
>>
>>853416
Considering that Vince has practically made his M.O. to be denying fans of what they wanted, yes, it's very likely that he would've kept Austin as a JTTS mechanic while forcing Smilin' Rocky Maivia, USA Mark Henry, Hunter Hearst Helmsley and...Marc Mero...down everybody's throats
>>
File: bookert.jpg (26 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
bookert.jpg
26 KB, 642x361
Post other B+ players
>>
>>853810
Goat b+
>>
File: 22917.jpg (27 KB, 270x347) Image search: [Google]
22917.jpg
27 KB, 270x347
>>853810
Here is the greatest B+ player of all time

Was never truly the top guy, only good for getting great matches out of other people, got where he was by making love to the boss just like his buddy triple h and flopped hard whenever he managed to politic himself above his rivals for brief moments
>>
>>852421
Haitch had plenty of great matches and was totally a draw in the AE and after his shit title reigns, even if he wasn't ever a great top guy. He's better than you're giving him credit for.
>>853810
>tfw Book didn't go over Haitch at Mania XIX.
>>853816
>was never truly top guy
He was pre back injury, but I prefered him after. B+ Michaels is best Michaels.
>>
>>853910
>Haitch had plenty of great matches and was totally a draw in the AE

Epin b8

>>853816

HBK was an A+ player who actually had great matches. His promos were pretty weak but his ring work made up for it.
>>
>>853910
HBGay was for a few months while bret took time off and the ratings tanked
The second bret was back he was back on top

>>853953
> calling out b8 whike posting b8
Wew
>>
>>853962

Fact: Bret only got over because of his match with Shawn at WM12. Bret could only draw in Canada that's why Vince was happy to let him go. Then he went to WCW and couldn't draw a dime leading to them losing the MNW. HBK had a GOAT second run from 02 whilst Bret was crying about his little headache.

tldr: HBK > Bret
>>
>>853966
>Fact: Bret only got over because of his match with Shawn at WM12.
>Implying Mania X and Bret's buildup with the IC title didn't happen.
why is it on /asp/ "This guy doesn't draw" is the only way to say "I personally don't like them"
>>
File: 9k=.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
9k=.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>852421
>>
>>853816
>Was never truly the top guy

What kind of idiot believes this?
>>
>>853966
18+
I read the first line and a half and laughed out how godawful your b8 is, be more subtle next time
Here is a pity (you)
>>
>>853970
People that were sentient in the 90s and watched the product
Its obvious you ony read about it kiddo

Go google Shawn's godawful Jose Lothario stage then get back to us
>>
>>853975

You most definitely weren't sentient if you truly believe Shawn was never the guy.

You're just shitposting like the shit eating Brit that you are.

Company got better when that Canadian fag left the company. The ratings prove it.
>>
>>853976
18+ kiddo, Shawn was never The Guy and everyone that isnt a cockthirsty kliqfraggle knows it
>>
>Shawn's best matches:

Literally every single WM match he has ever had and tons of RAW classics

>Bret's best matches

1. That one time he got cucked by Shawn and Vince in Canada
2. Austin putting him over by passing out at WM 13.
3. Goldberg ending his career.
4. ????
>>
>>853982

Don't forget Bret literally killed WCW after Vince told him where to go

>leaving at the end of 97 right before the most successful period in WWE history
>jumping over to the company that was winning and end up losing coz you can't draw a dime

The state of Bret he was probably glad he got booted in the head so he forgot it all
>>
>>853986

>Leaves company
>Company gets better

What a madman. He was holding everyone back.
>>
Jeff Hardy, RVD and Regal could've been A+ if they were clean..
>>853968
>Tfw he counts cause He hardly main evented
>>
File: Wrestling isn't for niggers.jpg (40 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
Wrestling isn't for niggers.jpg
40 KB, 642x361
>>853810
>>
>>853910
>Haitch had plenty of great matches

He's had good matches, nothing "great". He's main evented wrestlemania 6 times and the only match that's worth a damn is the triple threat with Shawn and Benoit. Everything else either sucked really badly or was just mediocre.

He is the definition of B+.
>>
>>853986
>Don't forget Bret literally killed WCW after Vince told him where to go
vince knew what he was doing, getting rid of no draw outside of canada with a high contract hart.
>>
>>854020
>>853990
>>853986
>>853982
> all this desperate samefagging and blatant disinfo
Very sad lad, even for a fragile pooper trooper like you
>>
>>854058

>Get btfo
>s-s-samefag

Seems like you're mad not everyone buys into the revisionist history and mediocre career of bret the shitman fart.
>>
>>854080
> b-btfo
Lel you sure lad? At least youve stopped desperately samefagging now
>>
File: Bret_Hart.jpg (21 KB, 280x390) Image search: [Google]
Bret_Hart.jpg
21 KB, 280x390
The original ratings killer
>>
>>852998
>>852998
>the Kliq should hardly get credit for Attitude Era
You are literally a fucking retard. It has been stated many times for 20 years that the Kliq had a big part in what would become the Attitude Era and MNW in general, and it has been stated just as many times that Austin 3:16 would've never become a catchphrase if it wasn't for Trips getting screwed out of KotR.
>>
>>853982
You forgot Bret Vs Owen in the Cage. Classic.
>>
>>853980
Literally no one liked John Cena before he became the WWE Champion either.
>>
>>853982
Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels at WM
Bret Hart vs. British Bulldog at SS
Bret Hart vs. Jerry Lawler
Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart

But Shawn Michaels is better.
>>
>>854226
>It has been stated many times for 20 years that the Kliq had a big part in what would become the Attitude Era and MNW in general
Yes because they release a new Kliq special every few months in an attempt to force their version of history down the throats of newfags who have nothing better to do than watch the network to see what they missed out on 20 years ago
>>
>>854235
You are making it seem highly likely you weren't even born yet at that time, anon. Or at least still shitting your pants. I've been watching wrestling for thirty years.
>>
>second fiddle to Cena
>Never won clean against real opponents like Ambrose or Cena.
>Always losing on Raw
>>
>>854253
>Never won clean against real opponents like Ambrose or Cena.
But he beat ambrose in MITB. And even sting.
>>
>>854234
Bret vs Owen
Bret vs 123 kid
Bret vs Bulldog
Bret vs Mr Perfect
Bret vs Benoit
Bret vs Austin x3
Bret vs Diesel x 2
Bret vs Shawn when Bret carried him hard
Bret vs anyone, he had the best match of the night no matter who he was against

Bret had better matches than Shawn against everyone until his career was cut short robbing us all of that last GOAT run

>>854239
If you have been watching for 30 years then why do you have the opinion of a 13 year old dvd mark?
>>
>>854262
>Sting
>real opponent
and he didn't won clean against ambrose
>>
>>853990
But the same happened when Shawn left.
>>854008
That's almost an exact thing I heard Bret say in an interview. one man's opinion is not universal truth. Even out of H's Mania matches you'e got
>All three Undertaker Matches
>Vs Cena at WM 22
>Vs Bryan at WM XXX
>Vs Jericho at X8 (It shouldn't have gone last, but great nonetheless)
and besides those there's
>Vs Michaels at Summerslam '02
>Vs Foley at RR 2000
>Vs Foley at No Way Out 2000
>Vs Austin at No Way Out '01
>Vs The Rock at Summerslam '98
>w/ Austin vs Jericho & Benoit on Raw when he broke his quad
just off the top off of my head.
>>
>>854265
ladder match fuccboi even ambrose admitted it and went back to his low card spot aftweards.
>>
>>854265
He did at MITB, They kept Ambrose looking strong with both of them grabbing the belt, but there were no shenanigans. Seth beat the fuck out of him and got the belt on his own.
>>854253
Based on his promos and PPV matches, Seth's reign was GOAT. the problem was lsing like every week on Raw. WWE booked Seth like a champ when he held the briefcase, but fucked up after the cash in.
>>
>>854283
Seth's reign was awful. But somehow managed to be in the top 5 world title reigns the last five years.
>>
>>854264
>If you have been watching for 30 years then why do you have the opinion of a 13 year old dvd mark?
Facts aren't opinions, retard.
>>
>>854279

I made sure to bring up his main event matches to prove that only 1 of those was good. If you've been in the company for 20+ years you'd better have at least have a handful of decent matches. Also the Jericho match was mediocre.
>>
>>854279

>Triple H was an active wrestler till 2008 and this dude had to go back all the way to the late 90's and early 00's to find matches he was in that were good.

Point proven homeboy.
>>
>>854317
>>854311
>H vs HBK vs Cena at SS '09
>H vs Edge vs Jeff Hardy, Armageddon '08
>DX vs Legacy at Breaking point 2009
He has plenty of other decent to great matches around this time. besides, when they happened doesn't matter. I like Haitch and I'll admit he was shit 2006, 2007 and every time held the title in 2008 and 2009. So what, even the best wrestlers have shit parts of their career. It doesn't mean the good stuff never happened.
>>
>>854327

>implying the DX reunion wasn't terribly cringe
>>
>>853816
He is the GOAT faggot
>>
File: Taker 1998.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Taker 1998.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
To be honest, Taker was the greatest B+ champion.

>Second fiddle to Hulkster in the Hulkamania era.
>Second fiddle to Warrior after the passing of the torch.
>Second fiddle to Bret during the lean years.
>Second fiddle to Austin during the attitude era.
>Second fiddle to Rock and Lesnar during ruthless aggression.
>By the time of Cena and Punk, he was on the way out. Only given the World heavyweight title instead of the WWE title.
>All of his title reigns were short as shit.
>Wouldn't be allowed to cleanly beat top dogs so always needed help from people like Vince or Flair.
>Jobbed to the likes of Mankind, Kane, Warrior, Heidenreich, MAVEN, and Rey Mysterio.
>No one of significance part of the streak until LATE in the run, and NEVER the top dog until Lesnar who broke it.
>His only good mic skills were during the Ministry days. Otherwise he was either silent or had Bearer to talk. His Bikertaker promos were shit.
>Got decent matches off of lightweights he could lift easily, or cage matches. Matches against brawlers or giants tended to be bad.
>Despite being the longest tenured wrestler in the WWE and one of the top draws of the company, will never be described as THE man.
>>
>>854856
I think Taker since 2007 has been on a whole other level, beyond B+ and even beyond main eventers at times. I started watching as a kid back in '07 (luckily post-Khali fued.) and I hardly remember him losing. That rumble he won is one of my favorites. He just always looked like a monster throughout his title reigns on Smackdown. Anyone who stood the slightest chance against him looked awesome. Rey going over him that one time was alright, cause he was injured.
>>
>>854906
>I started watching as a kid back in '07

18+
>>
>>854908
I was 10, its been 8 years. do the math, m8.
>>
File: smuk_frok.png (25 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
smuk_frok.png
25 KB, 396x400
Instead of answering OP's question directly, I'll list the only wrestlers on WWE's current roster that can draw at all.

>Cena
>Bork
>Ramen

that's it. as much as i love Rollins and Cesaro, they don't draw. Rollins is a ratings killer. Daniel Bryan and CM Punk should've never made it past holding the IC or US belts. most of the roster should be let go or retire. smarks don't like it, but it's the truth. if WWE wants to do big ratings again, they need to turn a blind eye to steroids again and get some big guys in there. They also need to stop the scripted promos. And the same basic principal can be applied to the divas. A women's match should never be more than 5 minutes long. Ever. Divas should be like Eva Marie, Trish Stratus, Torrie Wilson, etc. - fitness models with toned bodies, decently pretty faces and big fake titties. Women in wrestling don't draw. They never have and they never will. Give casuals a reason to tune in.
>>
>>855029
>Ramen
>draw
top kek
>>
>>855034

Ramen will be a bigger draw than Rollins for years to come. Screencap this. I'm a huge fan of Rollins, but it's the truth and everyone knows it.
>>
>>852421
Arn Anderson is the model B+ player.
>>
>>852761
Shane may have "forced his way" into matches, but damn, the kid was willing to do anything. He could have just sat back in a comfy office, but instead, he was taking 20' bumps off the Titantron.
>>
>>863073

Supposedly, out of all the McMahon's not named Vince, Shane was the one with by far the most respect backstage precisely because he went out there, sold like a motherfucker and took stupid bumps to put people over.

Probably helped by the fact he wasn't involved with the booking team, so he never pissed anyone off by pushing someone else.
>>
>>863100
All this. Plus all the years he put in "off-stage", setting up the ring, being a referee(Vince used to be "just one of the announcers" before they acknowledged him as owner), etc. For all the younger wrestlers, they could relate to Shane. Stephanie on the other hand, was pretty much Mary Sue from day one, and prior to her on-screen appearances mostly featured as "t-shirt girl" in their magazines.
>>
>>853810
Fuck, I always get mad when I think about how little they actually tried to us him. His Scisso-...Axe Kick looked awesome, he had one of those tall lean body types, and he was the FIVE TIME! FIVE TIME! FIVE TIME! FIVE TIME! FIVE TIME DUBBUA CEE DUBBUA CHAMPION!

NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT, SUCKA'S!!!!!!
>>
>>857252
Double-A is more like a supporting act
>>
>>855029
Hey Vince. The fuck were you thinking calling that Royal Rumble stipulation last night? You going senile on us?
>>
>>863140

WE

COMIN

FO

YOU

NIGGA
>>
>>855029
They'll never risk the backlash of "legalising" steroid use backstage for as long as the product appeals to kids. You can pirate the shows, you can stream the PPVs, hell, you can even get pirated DVDs, e-books, mp3s, etc, and the damage is minimal* compared to the mighty Mattel marketing machine(and their in-house t-shirts and other memorabilia like belts and shit)

*I have no proof of the actual value of damages, but it's a lot harder/more expensive to pirate the physical shit than it is the media.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>853992
Jeff hardy would be great if he wasn't such a fucking walking disaster
>Tfw brother watches TNA
"Hey anon did you hear what happened with Jeff Hardy recently"
>Again, what now?"
>He crashed his ATV while high
Tippity top
>>
File: 1435773798526.png (509 KB, 970x720) Image search: [Google]
1435773798526.png
509 KB, 970x720
>>863748
I don't know if he was high, but he got the worst leg injury of his career while the Hardys were tag team champs in TNA.

>the fucking state of Jeff Hardy
>>
>>863148
So like C then? Poor Arnie, He seems like a real nice guy though
>>
>>863749
I just assumed, I used to watch TNA with him untill the Motor City Machine Guns left and the X-divison became pointless
>that sting victory road is still one of the funniest fucking things in the world to me
>>
>>863328

There's already a loophole that juice is allowed if its prescribed by a doctor. Send these guys to a sympathetic doctor. Easy.
>>
File: not_yes.gif (2 MB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
not_yes.gif
2 MB, 300x167
>>852421

It's threads like this that make me think a lot of you can't separate kayfabe from reality.

To say HHH never had a great match or drew a dime is pure delusion. His 03 title reign had nothing to do with the fact that people were moving on from wrestling after the monday night wars ended and WWE collectively fucked up the invasion.

HHH is a great in this business, a key player during an exciting era in wrestling who had many great matches.
>>
>>854008
>the triple threat with Shawn and Benoit

>literally making shit up
>>
>>864163
The best match of HHH than I remember is vs Flair in Taboo Tuesday 2005.
>>
>>852421
Some wrestling fans are so fucking retarded. All these fucking fags disagreeing with op about how shit hhh is. You'd have to be retarded to not agree with op here.
>>
>>864163

paul, don't you have better things to do right now?
>>
>>854265
He beat Ambrose at Money in the Bank you dip
>>
>>854809
>implying the New Day Reunion in 20 years will be any better
>>
>>864220
go to sleep, Phil
>>
>>863748
>>863749
There's another reason to stick with the "FoolHardy" nickname we stuck him with in my family(other than the spotmonkey status).
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 375x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 375x392
>>
>>864843

Nah, Savage is a solid A, arguably A+.
>>
>>864843
He didn't draw.
>>
>>864843
Masculine Male Horny Barbarian was a solid A-. Only because he had to keep making way for Hakogan and Warrior. Maybe that's the source of all his backstage outbursts.
>>
>>853966
I actually liked his second run. He put on some great matches (see Shelton Benjamin), had a brief title run, and was putting people over for the first time ever.
>>
>>854919
>d
But you started watching in 07 and have an opinion on taker...
>>
File: Macho cuck randy savage.jpg (47 KB, 650x434) Image search: [Google]
Macho cuck randy savage.jpg
47 KB, 650x434
>>864885
18+
Macho man was a cuck, A- at the very best only because of his cultural icon status
>>
>>855056
I'm waiting for Vince to have a medical episode where he can't do shit but sit in a hospital room and watch the wwe network so that HHH and Steph can run damage control and send Reigns back to NXT, I'm not gonna shit on Reigns but he needs to hone his acting ability and improve his skills
>>
>>864843
>stole the show at mania 3
>B+

hahahahaha I haven't even seen the match and I know you're full of shit.
>>
>>865164
Ziggler stole the show at SS, it doesnt mean shit 2bh
>>
Like him or not HHH is one of the greatest of all time, he knows both sides of the company, NXT was his idea and its a smash hit all over mans got an eye for talent, the Kliq changed history with the curtain call, Vince has no idea how to run things anymore he too old and this RR is gonna be bad, Roman dosent have the draw to over com this the crowd will be worse than last year, Raw has been shit in the last 16 years, vince refuses to push new talent and is to scared to give them freedom for their characters, and michaell cole needs to die
>>
File: Dana_Brooke_@_NXT_4.15.15.jpg (149 KB, 642x722) Image search: [Google]
Dana_Brooke_@_NXT_4.15.15.jpg
149 KB, 642x722
>>855029
A female wrestler can still be toned with a pretty face and put out decent to great matches.
If properly booked as a mega-heel, Asuka can have bork lensar levels of draw.
>>
>>865236
>Asuka can have bork lesnar levels of draw.
maybe to the japan and IWC crowds, but for the marks I dont see it, promos will be needed, her evil smile character could work. If she was taller and bigger it would be what your talking about. If nia jax gets better in the ring she could be brock level threat with her physical stature.
>>
File: 1450735693769.jpg (190 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1450735693769.jpg
190 KB, 2048x1536
>>865236
> Asuka can have brock lesnar levels of draw

Hopefully this is b8
If it isnt then benoit yourself
>>
>>865175
and you use meme speak so you don't get an opinion
>>
>>865190
>the Kliq changed history with the curtain call

>I'm a huge faggot who gets all his info from HHH DVDs

All the curtain call showed was how unprofessional haitch was to break character so he could suck up to his fag buddies
>>
>>865280
>implying they care about what marks think
>>865282
not the guy you're complaining about, but you seemed to have left out the first part of the sentence:
>if properly booked as a mega-heel

That's pretty critical to the reading comprehension, it's an understandable mistake when an underage person like you is on an 18+ board.
>>
Triple H has had many great matches
>HHH vs The Rock Summerslam 98
>HHH vs HBK Summerslam 02
>HHH vs Jericho Fully Loaded 00
>HHH vs Batista Vengeance 05
>HHH vs Cactus Jack No Way Out 00
>HHH vs Undertaker Wrestlemania 27 and 28
>HHH vs Cactus Jack Royal Rumble 00
>WM 20 Triple Threat
>HHH vs Austin No Way Out 2001
>HHH vs Cena vs HBK Survivor Series 09
>HHH vs Flair Survivor Series 2005
>HHH vs The Rock Judgement Day 2000 and Backlash 2000
>Power Trip vs Jericho & Benoit RAW 2001
>>
>>865460
So apart from Banterista, against nothing but famously great workers? Yeah that shows how good he isn't.
>>
>>855029
Okay, Russo.
>>
>>865390
>says the fag that comments on a match he never watched
>>
>>865419
you must be a Cena fag, come back when your out of jr high
>>
>>866720
What the fuck are you trying to say?
>>
>>863140
Seriously booker T shouldve been the first wwe champ. The only black person who i feel truly deserved it
>>
File: 1445544088071.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
1445544088071.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>865444
> asuka can have brock lesnar levels of draw
Properly booked or not, this delusion
You can fuck off back to wew too

>>865390
You havent even watched the match, you most certainly do not get an opinion. Why even comment?
>>
>>868089
First black*
>>
File: fuck it.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
fuck it.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>853990
>>854279
>the two biggest drama queens backstage leave

Can anyone just admit that a big reason for the high quality story telling in the attitude era exploded because most of the backstage politic'ing went with them?
>>
>>852804
>>852832
18+

18+
>>
Shane o mac back when?
>>
>>852672
I'm a man of great discipline.
>>
>>868092
I've never understood why lesnar is such a big draw. They only have to book him so strong because of how boring he is.

That said he is technically a very competent wrestler.
>>
File: lelelel.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
lelelel.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>868384
>high quality story telling in the attitude era
>>
>>864196

What?
>>
He's the reason for some of the best and worst stuff to ever happen to the WWE
>>
>>869315
Everyone knows Haitch was just fighting Shawn in that match, even doing a mock Muta-lock at one point. Subsequently, Haitch got an arm cramp and tapped out. I don't know why they didn't award the title to Shawn after that. Maybe he was knocked out or something.
>>
>>864199
My NIGGER. I just watched that last night.
>>
>>871112
Samefag
Pathetic
>>
>>869319
> some of the best
Like what

Please no kliq dvd recitals
>>
>>865164

Savage vs. Steamboat @ Mania III is legendary match. You should see it.
>>
File: jerishill.jpg (5 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
jerishill.jpg
5 KB, 300x186
Chris Jerishill, another bonafide B+ player
>>
>>864901
Objectively fucking wrong
>>
>>876998
Wish he could just go back to Toronto and stay there with his gay rock band.
>>
File: 4667014-1061789197-latest.jpg (478 KB, 1703x1920) Image search: [Google]
4667014-1061789197-latest.jpg
478 KB, 1703x1920
B+ personified

Never the top guy
Shit mic skills
Always out of shape
Couldn't draw flies if he was dog shit
Always buried talent at WM
Childish Gimmick
Terrible Look
Ect.
>>
>>878458

>GOAT gimmick
>GOAT music
>GOAT entrance
>GOAT finisher
>implying the streak ever buried anyone

I'd give him an A.
>>
>>878458
How big of a faggot are you? Literally every last opinion was bullshit you baiting bitch.
>>
>>878464
He has the WOAT entrance, lights turn off then slow melodic music plays as he takes one hour to get to the steps, it literally puts you to sleep

His finisher is terrible, his oppenent willingly wraps his arms around his body as his face is in his ball sack..

Taker can't cut a promo and can't act in segments which is why he's always "dead" until the PPV, average moveset that even guys on Tough Enough can do..

Taker is B+ Godtier
>>
>>878476
I don't even particularly care for Undertaker and even I think you're being a fuccboiii
>>
>>878476

fuck

ing

kek
>>
File: fedorian vintage.jpg (11 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
fedorian vintage.jpg
11 KB, 250x243
>>852421
*guffaws heartily at your post*

yes! well meme'd fellow smark sir! i tip my fedora to thee.
>>
>>854264
Bret vs Piper was great too.
>>
>>878476
Oh, please tell me more about how awful and how trash he is.
>>
Yet if he turns heel, you suck his dick
>>
File: 1438654841118.png (543 KB, 700x493) Image search: [Google]
1438654841118.png
543 KB, 700x493
>>853816
Nice bait.
>>
>>879463
Ain'tcha got a B+usiness to run, Paul ?
>>
>>878798
But HHH has been a heel since SummerSlam 2013 and people have been sick of him basically since then, if not long before
>>
>>880390
People have been sick of HHH since Evolution. After the AE when all the stars that were legitimately better than him and had more sway with Vince left, he was free to lord it over RAW with his droning 30 minute long opening promos and endless title reigns.
>>
>>880395
He had a very brief renaissance in the late 2000s
>>
>>880399
I'll have to take your word for it, that was in the period where I completely gave up on the product, like a lot of people did. only coming back when based Punk started making headlines.
>>
>>880405
Mostly that he got healthy, lost all the roidmass 'cause of the Wellness Policy and started putting over guys

Also got respect from the Chicago crowd due to FUCK CENA sentiments being at their peak
>>
>>880420
>and started putting over guys

Okay now I know you are bullshitting me. Benefit of the doubt lost.
>>
>>880430
HHH lost clean in 3 straight WrestleMania main events
>>
>>880438
>go to check if you were telling the truth
>try Wrestlemania 25 out, that sounds like the right sort of time,2009
>The Main Event:
>Triple H (c) defeated Randy Orton
>>
>>880446
20 - 21 - 22

m8

> Orton

Who gives a fuck
>>
>>880448
You said the late 00s, those were the early-mid 00s, and during that period he was hated for fucking over RAW by making himself front and centre all the time, burying fuckers left right and centre. Those 3 Wrestlemania Events were the exceptions.
>>
>>880451
In that case, he jobbed clean to Jeff Hardy in 2007
>>
>>880456
Thats slightly better, but HHH's idea of putting someone over is generally booking himself in the first and last segments of every RAW, promos where he talks about how great he is and genuinely tries to shit on his face opponent, he will then beat the shit out of said face countless times often with a sledgehammer and even BEAT HIM CLEAN at least once, before maybe sometimes losing a single match, always meant to be seen as a major upset after "The Asskicker" standing tall for the rest of the feud.

I mean I had stopped watching due to above shit by the time Jeff Hardy came back, but was that more or less how their feud went?
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.