[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wrestling Documentaries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Behind The Curtain.png (184 KB, 650x362) Image search: [Google]
Behind The Curtain.png
184 KB, 650x362
What are some good-ass documentaries about the WWE, or pro-wrestling in general? I just finished watching ESPN's "Behind the Curtain" for NXT, and it made me actually like Adam Rose a bit.
>>
>>852420
It does give you the feels, especially considering what they've done with Adam Rose. I'd suggest the WWE 24: NXT which is on the network and focuses on them for Brooklyn.
>>
Paul Heyman and the CM Punk ones are pretty good
>>
>>852420
Beyond the Mat and Wrestling With Shadows
>>
Iron shiek is pretty good one
>>
>>852500
Seconded.

Also dubs
>>
>>852422
Damn that NXT Brooklyn one really gave me feels, thanks for the recommendation
>>
>>852420
There's one about the Rougeau brotherson tomorrow on RDS. I don't know if it's good because it's premiering, but I'll make sure to watch it.
>>
Paul Heyman doc is great. That unofficial ECW doc on jewtube is also great. The Sting doc WWMEME put out recently is kinda depressing once you realize they were only using Sting to shit on him and the WCW.
>>
>>852539
the Rougeau family*
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmQ24YM2g5w

this will make you pretty sad
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.