[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a juggling thread. Hate me if you want, but you probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: stg100.jpg (34 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
stg100.jpg
34 KB, 1200x1600
This is a juggling thread. Hate me if you want, but you probably dont possess my level of skill.

Favorite props (things to juggle)
How many

> I favor the ball because there are alot of extremely complicated patterns to be created and explored. Yes I do clubs, but I feel because of their flash they are kindof an easy escape from learning hard technical patterns
>3-4, I can do up to 5, but at that point alot of the "technical" patterns are just multiplex combos

Been thinking about a shiny new set of stage balls
>>
I juggled two tangerines while I was inside my bedroom once.
>>
>>847388
as far as I know, to qualify as juggling you need more objects than hands, so two would mean you were just tossing them around. Oranges is how I used to teach old people because they are easy to catch and oranges have good visibility
>>
>>847394
I don't exactly remember, but that fucking gym teacher might've been lying to me, then.
I remember we had some cloth, and we fucking "juggled" them. I might've had just 2 of them.
>toss, toss, catch, catch
>>
>>847406
That sounds like a training excercise to learn how to start actualy juggling. I teach people this practice, but its not juggling.
>>
Do you think juggling deserves to be an Olympic sport someday?
>>
How can I git gud? What's the beginner's progression?
Is there a youtube tutorial series I should watch?

I've tried two in one hand, but after 2-3 tosses they start drifting forward.
I can't do three in two hands at all.
>>
I used to juggle. Highest I've ever done is a full juggle of 7 balls (14 throws and catches) and a flash of 8 (8 throws 8 catches)

I liked balls a lot more than clubs and rings were fun but hurt my hands too much to continue doing them. They were also awful to do outside with the wind.

The way I started was with three balls against a wall to prevent them from going forward. Start with 2 balls in your dominate hand and the other in your nondominate hand obviously. Start with three throws and three catches and slowly progress by 1 and stopping when you catch that number. If you drop go back to 3 throws and start over. Force yourself away from the wall when you feel comfortable. Try not to throw the balls too low or too high I don't remember what I started with but somewhere about higher than face level should be good.

I'll try to monitor this thread if anyone wise has questions.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.