[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Called out my cousin to a fight. Him >smokes weed everyday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12
File: 1413208281776.jpg (76 KB, 1080x610) Image search: [Google]
1413208281776.jpg
76 KB, 1080x610
Called out my cousin to a fight.

Him
>smokes weed everyday
>out of shape
>has a signifigant height and weight advantage over me
>no real martial arts training outside National Guard combatives

Me
>Judo for 2 years
>Wrestling for a 1 year
>kickboxing for a year
>exercise regularly

What do you think my odds are of knocking him out or hurting him to point he doesn't want to fight any more?
>>
>>846427
>fighting your family

you sick bastard
>>
>>846428
he started it.
point is, i want to finish it.
>>
>>846427
Are you looking for us to suck your dick or something?

If you can't answer this question yourself or can't handle not knowing what the fuck are you doing issuing street fighting challenges to your own goddamn family?

Get off 4chan and train hard so you don't lose and look bad. Unlike in the gym, challenge fights are an issue of pride and image and both of those will be damaged if you lose.
>>
>>846433
He wanted to fight me any way. He's a piece of shit and Im going to show him and everyone im not afraid of him. Honestly even if I dont train, I have this in the bag. He smokes weed all the time so his cardio is shit.
>>
File: bullies.jpg (92 KB, 478x359) Image search: [Google]
bullies.jpg
92 KB, 478x359
Maybe you can pay him off or play it off like a joke or something
>>
>>846435
you sound like a complete dildo. a real nigga doesn't have to flex nuts because he knows he's got them. if the people around you are judging you for not fighting a dude based solely on the fact that he's a piece of shit then you need to surround yourself with less shitty people. you shouldn't need to prove to those around you that you aren't afraid of someone by fighting that person and if you do then you live in a full on pleb tier environment.
>>
>>846427
I don't care how long you've been practicing what martial arts.

How good are you at fighting?
How good are you at letting striking and grappling supplement each other?
>>
>>846452
When I spar, I usually handle myself pretty well agaisnt guys like my cousin. Big fat guys that gas out quickly and punch and kick rather slow. My cousin is in the Nat Guard so I know he has had some bjj training, but from what I heard its garbage compared to training at a real gym. He probably forgot everything he was taught any way.
>>
>>846455
So you're proud of yourself fighting an inexperienced person, that happens to be your cousin?
>>
>>846470
No, ill be proud when I put him in his place for threatening me and bullying me. No one calls him out on it, so Im going to take care of it myself.
>>
>>846473

You don't sound like the good guy in this scenario.
>>
>>846475
You werent there man.
You just weren't there.
>>
>>846476

You wouldn't be on here talking about it if you were the good guy in this scenario.
>>
>>846475
>bullying poor OP
>>
>>846480
That doesn't make any sense but ok.
>>
>>846475
this
if you don't like what a dickhead he is and if you don't think he's going to stop being a dickhead then just stop having him around in your life. yeah sure if he tries to kick your ass out of nowhere then sure fight him but otherwise just removing him from you life is the more adult way to handle this.
>>
File: 1398793140822.jpg (91 KB, 500x651) Image search: [Google]
1398793140822.jpg
91 KB, 500x651
>>846488
>>846475

these
>>
>>846488
I say OP just beat his ass.
OP's cousin is a sub-human piece of trash. OP's cousin is just a primitive low-life.
This guy is so primitive, he smokes weed, and doesn't exercise. The primitive is just impulsively chasing pleasure, not planning ahead in the future, and doesn't control his emotions. The same thing could be said about dogs, sheep, pigs, cows, and chickens.

The most efficient way for the primitive to understand that he's below a more superior being is for the superior to physically display to the subordinate, because the subordinate is so primitive.
>>
>>846494
Nigga, it's not smoking weed that's evident of sub-humanism, it's how the person smokes weed. Self medicating intelligently is different from impulsive indulgence.
>>
>>846496
Self medicating treats the symptoms, it doesn't solve the problems. It's best in the long term not to do drugs, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>846498
Wow, you're so smart. I now realize that I was just the smarter stupid person. Thank you for enlightening me, I'm going to think about my life now.
>>
>>846494
>The primitive is just impulsively chasing pleasure, not planning ahead in the future, and doesn't control his emotions.

so it's up to you to teach him a lesson? that's retarded and self-aggrandizing. i sincerely hope that your post was poorly disguised bait
>>
>>846494
>>846496
>>846498
>>846499
We're all going to die, anyway; it doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>846500
By working, one gains strength.
When one helps others and does the work of others, the others don't gain strength from the work, while the person who helped them gains the strength.
To help someone is to leave them weak.
To help someone is to make yourself stronger.
You should respect yourself enough to solve problems.
>>
>>846502
stop being 16, put your fedora away, and go to sleep
>>
I once was in this exact same situation. Pothead beat the shit out of me.
>>
>>846507
Cool story bro
>>
>>846506
With sleep, my muscles are healed, and my mind is healed.
During sleep, the neural waste that is create when one is awake is cleaned, and neural connections are reinforced. It's during sleep where strong memories are made.
Upon awakening, I will be better than my previous self, superior. Upon awakening, I may work myself again, so that I may gain strength.
>>
>>846427
why do you want to hurt your family? what kind of fucking childish jerkoff are you?
>>
>>846513

Dude you sound lame
>>
>>846427
You're fucking full of shit. If you really did all those arts for that long then you'd already know the answer if you can beat an untrained stoner.
>>
File: IMG_20151126_002446.jpg (62 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151126_002446.jpg
62 KB, 479x720
>>846513
>>
File: Kekbeards.png (127 KB, 345x337) Image search: [Google]
Kekbeards.png
127 KB, 345x337
>>846513
>I may work myself again, so that I may gain strength.
>>
Wow OP ur real cool huh

If hes bullying you so much why do you have to call him out? Just fight and get it over with if you really cant talk something out with your own family
>>
I think it's gonna' be hilarious when he punches you in the tit.
>>
>>846435
>He smokes weed all the time so his cardio is shit.

BJJ purple belt here, and I smoke hella fuckloads of weed. And I have the motivation to go and train. Your cousin is just an idiot.

Remember:
>idiots are attracted to weed, but it doesn't mean that everyone who smokes weed is an idiot
>>
OP, you sound like a dickhead.
Hope your cousin heems the living fuck out of you.
>>
File: tumblr_nhwkpcQrWZ1tfrx5ho1_400.gif (810 KB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhwkpcQrWZ1tfrx5ho1_400.gif
810 KB, 360x202
Take him down, play around with a completely asshole-ish top game (neon belly, neon face, neon everything, mang). Keep it going until he;s embarrassed, then slap on a kimura, or ude gatame or something.

Also, fuck all these whiners bitching about you fighting your cousin. Who cares about a friendly fight?
>>
>>846427

You have low self esteem and don't have any faith in your training. You can't seem to solve a a dispute with your words and turn to violence which means your a fucking beta anyway. If you cousin is a loser, then he isn't worth your time. But instead you called him out to a fight because you have a bit of martial arts experience, however even then you doubt yourself. In all honesty I can't imagine you give 100% and I hope kicks your head in for being unable to deal with this problem any other way.
>>
OP here everyone.
Cousin laughed at me in my face and turned down my challenge. Then proceeded to talk shit. I guess the fights not happening even though there is nothign more I wish to put him in his place.
>>
>>846887
Challenge him to a fight again, and then if he doesn't accept, kick him in the gut.
>>
>>846427

You're fucked, hope you like sucking dick because that's what you'll be doing after the fight.
>>
>>846887
No wonder he did. If you want a fight start it. Just grab him.

>>846773
any more of these.
>>
>>846427

gg bro, try not to get beat up too much. Possible bad cardio because he smokes weed isn't going to matter when you get fucked up in under a minute.
>>
>>846969
>>847002
Always wondered how big of an advantage weight is in a fight. Like how much is the deck stacked in your favor just by sheer size?
>>
>>847053
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL-NP-wgj3U
>>
>>847054
if thats 135 vs 210 ill eat my shoe. guys look almost the same size
>>
>>847054

Stand up only with no one actually being the aggressor. That proves nothing.
>>
>>846818

This is the best comment so far.

If OP woudn't be so unbearable beta he would just sort out his shit himself, either by kicking the other guys ass (without making appointments, that's so 19th century). Or by being more mature and just saying: "Hey guy, stop picking on me."

Also what right in the world do you have to judge someone by things like smoking weed? If he's picking on you, fight back (with words). If he picks on other, protect them. Not that difficult, heh? OP, you sound like an incredible brat.
>>
>>847150
Look more closely. The black, and long pants make the guy look slimmer.
>>
>>847213
>Also what right in the world do you have to judge someone by things like smoking weed?
The smallest things like whether or not people use antibacterial soap can tell us a lot about people.
Knowing whether or not people smoke weed, especially when in context of other things about that person, can tell us a lot about people.
>>
>>846605
>I smoke hella fuckloads of weed
>doesn't mean that everyone who smokes weed is an idiot
>>
File: lenny.jpg (10 KB, 479x323) Image search: [Google]
lenny.jpg
10 KB, 479x323
>>847294
>>
>>847213
>"Hey guy, stop picking on me."
Implying that works
>>
>>847213
>>847344
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isfn4OxCPQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_BdAk7H6Lk
>>
File: 1433221444446.jpg (221 KB, 630x421) Image search: [Google]
1433221444446.jpg
221 KB, 630x421
>>847213
>"Hey guys, stop picking on me"
Yeah, that always works.
>>
How fucking beta can OP be?
>f-f-fite me u big bully
>lol nah you fag
>op proceeds to cry and storm to his room to post about it on /r9k/
>>
>>847289
considering the 135lbs boxers is fucking taller than him its impossible that black would be 210lbs unless he was hella fat
>>
>>847290

Some of the nices guys I know and some the most scumbags I know smoke weed. And now?

>>847344
>>847455

But asking on an internet borad works, eh?

Honesty, I got into a lof fights and it's surprising how words work. Bullies look for victims, not opponents. And even if it doesn't work you can still let you fists do the talk, but (I know it sounds cheesy) a fight avoided is a fight won.

Most of the times it's not satisfying to see someone injured. You can teach someone "a lesson" with a small struggle but most of the times it's not worth it.

Also: either fight or don't. But don't talk about it. People who are constantly threatening others or ask other if they should fight are weak.
>>
>>846427

You're posting this on 4chan

You have no chance whatsoever.
>>
>>846427
>They meet for the fight
>OP takes his bong and snaps a huge fatty
>looks cousin in the eyes and blow all the smoke in his face
>cousin charges in flailing like a Mongol
>OP hip tosses cousin into his favorite bong
>Nugs and sparks fly everywhere causing house to set fire
>OP uses his GI to para-glide to safety like the savage he is
>>
>>847702
/r/ing the video of the fat faggots fighting over a stolen bong
>>
>>847896
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwFl7k_aK6w
>>
Last time I kicked my cousins ass it ended up him eating out mine.

Be safe OP.
>>
>>847933
r u a girl ?
>>
>>846435
>hurr smokes weed
Fuck off, I blaze erry day and I drop faggots twice my size. That shit doesnt matter.
>>
File: michael-phelps-marijuana-bo.jpg (42 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
michael-phelps-marijuana-bo.jpg
42 KB, 500x333
>>846427
Das rite OP, real afletes don't smoke da weed.
>>
Hey bud. A fun thing you gotta learn when getting in a fight is you have to be 100% committed to maiming the other guy for life. Be prepared to never speak to that man or his family again. Also, getting your ass sued you dumb autistic fuck.
>>
>>852468
im ok with that. I never really associate with that part of my family any way.
>>
>>852468

Nah.

I once had a conflict with some dude. We fought but became friends afterwards.

The general rules of sportsmanships still apply, all those "strike frist, strike hard, show no mercy" is for Krav LARPers..

Their are situations you have to fight 100% eprcent, but definately not agsinst your bully cousin..

>Mum, I.. my cousin will sit in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.
>Oh my god, why?
>He was a real meany!
>>
>>852893
>>853438
>taking the b8

>>852468
Is like people who say they don't spar because sparring is too dangerous and will leave their opponents crippled.
>>
>>846455
The national guard is a joke. The army doesn't teach shit shovelers hand to hand combat.
>>
>>846480
Where the fuck did you get that idea?
>>
>>846432
You're a faggot.
Family's family, and just cause he starts something doesn't mean you have to aggravate the situation any further.
>>
All these pussy faggots saying "duuur he's family OP! durrrr you shouldnt fight even though hes a POS and keeps fucking with you!"
Sometimes people in your family can be your worst enemy. I say if he touches you, or fucks with you again OP, knock him flat on his ass. That way it will be self defense. With that amount of training it should be fairly easy. And Nat Guard is a joke. Its full of losers who wouldn't be able to defend the country if shit hits the fan, so why would any one think someone from it would be able to have some integrity and not bully a kid? Fucking disgraceful.
>>
>>846432
>I want to finish it.
Yup fighting will finish it right? You are an idiot. If you want to finish a quarrel you have to eliminate your opponent. Now I'm not saying kill your cousin. I am simply saying fighting does not finish anything. You want to finish it you have to eliminate the opposition.
>>
File: UR.png (567 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
UR.png
567 KB, 642x361
>>852340
>>
>>856823
OP sounds like a pussy though
>>
>>846455
>When I spar

Sparring isn't fighting. If he gets his hands on you and hurts you real bad in the first minute it won't matter how tired he is after he climbs off of you.
>>
File: 1392809449350.png (46 KB, 292x383) Image search: [Google]
1392809449350.png
46 KB, 292x383
>>856878
>Sparring isn't fighting
>>
>>847054
Haha, as if Boxing actually reflects real fighting. The skinny guy even had a reach advantage. This means nothing.

In the real world size does matter. Skill matters too, but being short and heavy is the best build for any kind of actual fighting.

In a real fight your primary objectice is grounding your opponent while mantaining a sturdy, dominant stance. Stay standing, put him on the ground, bash his face until he stops moving. Real fights happen on concrete, and there is almost always a risk of a third party or more getting involved. Staying standing, or being able to drag your opponents down with you if you do get dropped, is a big advantage.
>>
>>856957
Fuck off back to your /wwe/ thread porker. Its obvious you dont know what you are talking about and are just here to be epik
>>
>>856755
>family's family
I like my friends a lot more than some people genetically related to me that I've never met before.
>>
High. It'll be like soarring with an angry newbie, He will be all exagerated movements and sliw reaction time.
>>
File: ippon-explosion.gif (411 KB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
ippon-explosion.gif
411 KB, 220x165
>>856878

Goju Ryu pls go.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.