[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>John Cena returns to face ADR >LoN interupts >Ramen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>John Cena returns to face ADR
>LoN interupts
>Ramen saves the day (again)
>Cena replaces Dean as fourth member of The Family
>Usos get the tag belts
>Ramen retains WHC
>Cena becomes US champion
>Everyone in LoN gets buried and kill themselves

This is horrible...
>>
>Ramen WHC
See nothing with it since he needs to build as a star. He has been in WWE for 3 years and deserves to be champ. As I recall Cena became WHC 3 years into his career
>Usos Tag Team Champs
New Day is getting stale and Usos clearly draw more because of their Slammy
>Dean IC Champ
Deserves a push because why not? Everyone loves him.
>John Cena
When John is champion, you can't go wrong.
>>
>>844319
How is it possible to have this shitty taste?
>>
>>844319
>usos clearly draw more because of their slammy

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>844304
Now is the time for Cena to go heel. Hopefully he sides with Vince and the Authority, and plays the whole "I have always done what's best for the comoany" angle.
>>
>>844319
>usos
>draw

ok
>>
>>844501
Its subjective you austitic neckbeard.
>>
>>844674
They actually do sell a lot of merchandise apparently
>>
>>844319
Never has "18+" been more appropriate
>>
>>844304
>Cena replaces Dean as fourth member of The Family

Everything but this will happen.
>>
>>844304
>Everyone in LoN gets buried and kill themselves
Wouldn't be too upset about this. Rusev is the only one worth a flying fuck.
>>
>>844319
The only thing that is over about the Usos is their stupid chant.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.