[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Booker T needs to shut the fuck up.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1SEMDtBI.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1SEMDtBI.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
I feel like I'm the only person saying this but never, ever have fucking Booker T on a pre-show at all.

He fumbles more than a freshman's first time.
He stays more pointless than /pol/.

Who could do a better job than Booker T?
>>
Corey Graves
>>
Polite reminder that WWE has had Joey Styles under contract for almost 11 years and hasn't let him commentate since 2008
>>
>>843976
I hope those 'jokes' werent meant to be funny
Because they sucked
>>
>>843986
Ok grandpa, lets bring back Taz too!
>>
yeah he's pretty much worthless
but to be honest, they all are, whether it's the preshow panels or the mainshow commentators
they could all shut up and it would be better
>>
>>843976
This is true but he's still better than Saxton and Graves.
>>
2011 Booker T was the best.
Now he's very corporate WWE and doesn't speak his mind.
>>
>>846083
>Muh fave five
>Shucky ducky quack quack

Booker was never good
>>
>>846081
Graves is the best commentator they have
>>
>>846081
Nope.

I love Saxton and Graves.
>>
>>846227
>liking Saxton
>>
>>846229
Saxton has great chemistry with Graves but on raw and smackdown, he's worse than Cole. Though it is fun to hear him get shit on by JBL whenever he opens his mouth.

>Saxton: And there's Rusev with a vicious clothesline.
>JBL: Shut up Byron.
>>
>>846018
Depending on your opinion of Jim Ross and Heyman, Joey Styles is a strong contender for GOAT commentator
>>
>>846201
He's cringe on the pre-shows though.

>>846267
Even Cole joins in on the Saxton pisstaking, it's the only good thing about the commentary these days.
>>
>>843976

>I'mma tell ya summin' right here
>This right here, I'mma tell ya
>Ha Ha Haaaah!
>>
>>846729
>umma tell ya summin rih heah
>dis gun be GUD haha
>>
At least he's not Mark Henry.

But yes, he's shit. And an alarming number of the announcers are shit. Renee, Graves and Tom, that's about it. The rest should go.

Xavier Woods need to be brought up to do talking fulltime. Same with Miz. And Edge and Christian should be used in a similar capacity.
>>
>>846403
>He's cringe on the pre-shows though.
EVERYONE is cringe on the preshow, and I don't even get why they still have it. It does nothing for the shows.
>>
>>843976
Just be glad he isn't commentating anymore.
>AWWW SHUCKY DUCKY QUACK QUACK
>>
>>843976
I actually like him.
He has this weird mixture of erratic, nonsensical black man and actual former wrestler who cares about putting over what's happening in-ring more than any of his cohorts.
>>
>>846403
>watching preshows ever
>>
>>852034
Hey man, If I'm going to hate-watch the PPV, I have to at least know what's going on.
>>
Xavier plugging 2k16 during the TLC match put the others to shame.
>>
OH MY GOODNESS
>>
File: bsaxecw.png (344 KB, 611x378) Image search: [Google]
bsaxecw.png
344 KB, 611x378
thats why b-sax took his place, as long as he can deal with vince screaming and yelling in his ear, he will be the future of wwe announcing.
>>
>>852123
I don't like how Cole and JBL always bully him

bit rude I think..
>>
>>852126
It's brilliant.

I wish someone would make a compilation. I love how it happens when Saxton isn't even there. Cole was trashing him on the TLC PPV.
>>
>>852126
>>853227
Old boys like Cole, Lawler & JBL have been doing this for years in order to protect their spots
>>
>he watches the preshow
>he watches WWE
>he doesn't just pirate the good matches

What a faggot
>>
AWWW HE JUST LEFT A SKEEDMARK ON DAT BOY
>>
>>852126
paying his dues i bet, vince loves that shit.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.