[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tune in to raw last night >these lame ass jabroni pieces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: The_Wyatt_Family[1].png (3 MB, 1409x1923) Image search: [Google]
The_Wyatt_Family[1].png
3 MB, 1409x1923
>tune in to raw last night
>these lame ass jabroni pieces of shit with their lame ass redneck gimmick that we've all seen 10 times before are beating the dudleys yet again

Fuck this shit man,I understand putting new guys over but what's the fucking point when the 'new guys' suck nigger ass and the guys who are jobbing to them are 10x as entertaining and likeable

Fuck the Wyatt faggots and all the retards who enjoy seeing this lame ass WCW tier gimmick of theirs
>>
>>842456
> muh childhood heroes lost

git wurked, mark
>>
yeah op, nearly five years of the same shit
but dont worry they are midcards for life.
>>
>>842485
> nearly 5 years
> debuted in the Summer of 2013
>>
>people actually want the dudleys to go over
>>
>>842495
Name one person in wwe that has an even remotely interesting gimmicI that isn't the Wyatt.
>>
>>842456
Wyatt's been jobbing to oldies for the past year. Im actually glad they are finally getting treated as monsters
>>
Wyatts are boring. I liked them at first but it's just tedious at this point.
>>
Botch Strongman has a fucking superman logo tattoo, sure helps you take the gimmick seriously.
>>
>>842696
thats a tattoo for his last name, strongman,.
>>
>>842698

Jesus Christ, that's even worse.
>>
>>842456

Found the attitude era babby. Dudleyz have overstayed their welcome anyway.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.