[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the greatest wrestling match of the past decade? h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: jhvs-0[1].jpg (75 KB, 489x275) Image search: [Google]
jhvs-0[1].jpg
75 KB, 489x275
Is this the greatest wrestling match of the past decade?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V6ulxTRSDc
>>
>>841757
is the one when Hardy was drunk as fuck?
>>
>>841757
Best company in TNA
Best owner in Dixie Carter
Best headliner in Jeff Hardy
Best use of money in constructing a Jeff Hardy Title
>>
>>841757
How can anyone watch this and want Jeff Hardy to ever be in a WWE ring again
>>
>>842148
Because Jeff druggy ass will be kept on check by based A Train and Regal
>>
>>842154
>regal
the guy who failed a drug test during the biggest push of his career that was going to get the a wwe title run?
>>
>>842148
Drugs would probably make their shows more watchable.
>>
>>841757
Imagine if that was one of the big wrestlers with an attitude problem instead of disappointed dad mode Sting.

>>842172
Good point
>>
>>842166
He was?

I don't think I buy that.
>>
>>842291
18+
>>
>>842000
He was "allegedly under the influences". Absolutely legendary performance.
>>
>>842176
It would've been hilarious if that was Scott Steiner instead of Sting. Post-beatdown shoots for a decade.
>>
>>842176
>>842971
if it happened in the WWE vince would have kicked his ass himself. Say what you want about vince but that bullshit wouldnt have happened, he would kicked jeffs ass and then sent someone else in his place.
>>
>>842987
That's assuming Taker didn't get to him first.
>>
>>842148
It worked with Road Warrior Hawk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9geNPA9zQPA
>>
>>841757
Someone mentioned this the other day in another thread and I youtubed it. That shot was awful and I'm not sure Jeff knew what was up.
>>
>>843503

>During the Attitude Era, in which the WWF moved towards a more "adult" product, the Legion of Doom was placed into a storyline incorporating Hegstrand's real-life drug addiction and alcoholism, against the wishes of both Hegstrand and Laurinaitis. The storyline found the Legion of Doom crumbling as Hawk repeatedly showed up to matches apparently drunk or under the influence of drugs, and began demonstrating suicidal tendencies. In order to stabilize the team, a third member, Puke, was introduced. This led to the conclusion of the storyline, in which a suicidal Hawk climbed to the top of the TitanTron, the giant television monitor erected during episodes of WWF's Monday Night Raw to show match highlights to fans in attendance. Puke, supposedly attempting to rescue Hawk, climbed after him, only to apparently throw Hawk over the side (with a special effect being used to make it appear as though fans could see Hegstrand's body plunging a fatal distance behind the screen); Puke then revealed that he had been enabling Hawk's drug addiction in order to kill him and take his place in the Legion of Doom. Being forced to act out Hegstrand's personal demons onscreen eventually proved too much for both Hegstrand and Laurinaitis, and both men quit the company shortly after the "Puke killed Hawk" incident.

So how much of this is legit and how much did WWE rewrite to suit their own agenda?

Also, I find it rather interesting how Droz never went on to do anything else worth mentioning and was crippled a year later. I wonder if that was revenge.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.