[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wrestling memes post em
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: LvEDS[1].jpg (72 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
LvEDS[1].jpg
72 KB, 640x960
wrestling memes

post em
>>
Kevin Owens
>>
you kids know this is fake, right?
>>
>>839250
MEMES ARE NOT FAKE!!!!!!
>>
File: 1444640674736.jpg (38 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
1444640674736.jpg
38 KB, 405x720
>>
>>839250
Well no fucking shit. I bet you thought I didn't know water was wet either!

Everyone knows wrestling is 'fake' we're watching it because it's fun to watch and there is some level of athleticism going during the performance, of course now that I said "Athleticism" I'm gonna gamble you're gonna meme pretty fucking hard on me.
>>
>>839250
the stunts are real
the fun is real

remember when you were a kid playing pretend with your best friend? one of you was the villain, one the hero and so on. wrestling is just that

wrestling isnt any more fake than your favorite tv show. in fact its more real because like i said the stunts are live performances and everyone involved is having fun
>>
>>839525
Water isn't wet. Water is water. The state of being wet is having water on something. You're an idiot.
>>
>>839649
you know what the anon meant memelord,quit dodging the fact you got schooled
>>
>>839568
>everyone involved is having fun
This isn't what wrestling is about.
>>
>>839649
>cutting hairs on something completely unrelated to the subject.

I think you have an mma match to go watch.
>>
File: Bork.gif (2 MB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
Bork.gif
2 MB, 300x222
Is he autistic?
>>
>>841745
No, but meme spouting is a sign of autism.
>>
>>842479
>Having fun is autism

No, you're displaying autism
>>
>>842484
this
>>
>>839525
>of course now that I said "Athleticism" I'm gonna gamble you're gonna meme pretty fucking hard on me.

Would 'challenge' be a better word for it? Idk just a passing thought
>>
>>839525
>>839568
responding to Colombia
>>
>>842555
yeah accept no one makes an attempt at argument half the time on 4chan. They just use meme arrows and assume people will feel stupid for what they posted when they've greentexted for emphasis.

even then anyone arguing pro wrestling isn't athletic is denying the level of training and dedication to cardio that's recquired to do half the shit they do.
>>
File: Rd7hIEzh.jpg (112 KB, 1024x1004) Image search: [Google]
Rd7hIEzh.jpg
112 KB, 1024x1004
>not posting memes of true wrestling
>>
>>839649
>the state of being wet is having water on something

So if I spill gatorade on my desk, it's not wet?
>>
File: math.jpg (99 KB, 500x737) Image search: [Google]
math.jpg
99 KB, 500x737
>>
>>843872
Really wish he'd come back to WWE
>>
>>844102
We will never see him on tv-pg :'(
>>
>>843826
> true wrestling
This isnt /lgbt/ lad
>>
>>838944
this
>>
>>844102
He's a dinosaur now. Would be an awesome manager though. Let him push one of the muscleheads, maybe Ryback.
>>
>>843870
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatorade#Composition

>Gatorade Thirst Quencher contains water
>>
>>
>>839411
>not "come to the show and put me over"
>>
>>
>>
>>
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.