[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
give it a good card, /asp/. here's my go at it. >Andre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: wrestlemania-32.jpg (133 KB, 1400x795) Image search: [Google]
wrestlemania-32.jpg
133 KB, 1400x795
give it a good card, /asp/. here's my go at it.
>Andre Battle Royale 3
>Tag title clusterfuck like last year- New Day vs Lucha Dragons vs Dudleys vs Harper and Rowan
>Sami Zayn (debuting at the rumble) vs Kevin Owens
>Charlotte vs Sasha banks for the Divas Title
>Dean Ambrose vs Alberto Del Rio vs Daniel Bryan (returning after the rumble) to unify the midcard titles
>Bray Wyatt (w/ Braun Strowman) vs Brock Lesnar
>John Cena vs The Undertaker (booked like Adam from Whatculture did it)
>Roman Reigns vs Triple H for the world title
>>
>>837438
Why does the Wrestlemania logo has horns?
Is it because everyone will "horn up" for Seth's recovery so he can make it to 'mania?
>>
>>839018
yes and its in texas, dallas specifically so they have the cowboys star in the logo as well. Pretty nice.
>>
>>837438
>triple threat to unify two belts
Try to figure out where you went wrong there.
>>
>>839018
Mainly because it's in Tex.
>>
>>839037
>The winner of the triple threat gets both belts.
not really seeing anything that is illogical, sir
>>
File: Judgemental Cow.jpg (27 KB, 323x303) Image search: [Google]
Judgemental Cow.jpg
27 KB, 323x303
Well we all know Cena is going to win the Rumble, matching Stone Cold's record to face Reigns in the main event for a match as luke warm as his matches with The Rock.
>>
>>839627
they could pull a swerve and have Daniel Bryan show up at the rumble in the 27 spot

man that was harder to type with a straight face than I thought, of course you're probably dead on Steve.
>>
>>839648
I can also promise that they will say for their attendence figures, it's like 101,037 or something. Because they're so deseperate to get over 100k people in there, even though it will actually be like 87,000 which is no even bad in the slightiest.
>>
>>839667
mostly because vince promised jerry jones, the owner of the dallas cowboys and the stadium, that he would break records. In all honesty 87k is still a good number reachble too then couple that with nxt taveover and raw after mania, it will be great numbers.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.