[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SAVAGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: SAVAGE.jpg (108 KB, 1284x722) Image search: [Google]
SAVAGE.jpg
108 KB, 1284x722
SAVAGE
>>
She is looking as manly as Charlotte
>>
>>835029
Maybe she should have joined the negress group. They got unity
>>
>>835041
>They got unity
and nothing but deanettys, she could have been the breakout star instead of naomi.
>>
>>835060
> implying Sasha isn't going to be a top star in the women's div for the next decade+
>>
>>835118
w e w l a d

im sure she will get a run or two with the title but thats about where it ends. she is bad with fans, people say this is her "living the gimmick" but she has been this way pre-boss. meanwhile paige/nikki/brie all have reputations for going above and beyond for fans. she also has a bad back as it is and still bumps like an idiot at every opportunity. oh, and shes black
>>
>>835118
she wont be, shes overrated as fuck and vince has shown he knows it.
>>
>>835147
> pre-boss

lol you didn't even know who Sasha was until like a year ago, shut up

>>835161
The same Vince who just practically blew Reigns in-ring? Yeah, he's a paragon of taste
>>
becky is cute, CUTE
>>
>>835175
Don't bother with this one guy, he hates Sasha with all of his soul for some reason and spergs out whenever she is mentioned.
>>
>>835029
I love her so much.
>>
>>835029
How the fuck can you people even contemplate living with the knowledge that this girl will never be your girlfriend?

This girl has literally ruined my day through her beauty, and I know tomorrow will be a bad day due to my being unable of dismissing her image from my mind. How can an arrangement of pixels, or relatively slight alterations of a face make me feel so overwhelmingly unhappy and hopeless? I am so attracted to this girl and there is nothing I can do to prevent myself from feeling this way. I am incapable of articulating how torturous it is for me to accept this.

I love you, my cherub and angel, my darling girl. I am one hundred percent serious when I say that I will love you until the day I am forced from this earth.
>>
>>835029
How does someone so pretty manage to look so ugly and cringeworthy in 90 per cent of her photos
>>
>>835029
i have come to believe that i kinda like her. i just noticed the other day what a big ass she has. that's a deal breaker for me. i loves me some big ass. and she's got a big ass. so i think she just surplanted paige in my book. i think i'm now in lust with becky of the bigg assss.
>>
>>836639
i don't know
>>
>>836595
i know the exact same feeling, i sit around contemplating my entire life with her, having kids, following her on the road, getting old and watching her retire. I just need a shot. how fucking amazing could life be with her. Its pretty shit without her. I love you Becky <3
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.