[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sailing General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Lots of wrestling/boxing here, and /sp/ doesn't like Sailing.

Any anons here who sail?
>>
>>831557
I sail, but sadly the sea freezes around here during the winter.
>>
>>831565
thanks for the reply man. Keep on doing you, the ice will freeze and we can have fun soon.
>>
>>831557
Sailing seems pretty cool, but I haven't lived anywhere coastal long enough to get into it. Any good books on the subject you can send me or recommend?
>>
I once dated a girl who liked sailing.
She was impressed that I actually knew a bit about boats in general (I'm in the Midwest, anything larger than a small fishing motorboat is for rich people here) because I was so obsessed with riverboats (live on the Mississippi) as a kid.

The sex was good and I popped her cherry, but I found out that she was a real life Tumblrina and she let it all out. Good times.
>>
>>833898
But anyway, I've never been sailing. It seems really fun.
>>
File: J-Class-Endeavour.jpg (53 KB, 630x400) Image search: [Google]
J-Class-Endeavour.jpg
53 KB, 630x400
Yeah sex is nice, but have you ever tried sailing?

What kind of ships you use? I don't have my own yet, we sail and compete on my buddies H-boat.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.