[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Superstar of the Year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (189 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
189 KB, 1920x1080
Who does /asp/ want to take it? I, personally, want Finn Balor. Just to give an excuse to bring him up on the main stage.
>>
this shit is fixed as fuck. its going to be roman. Is there any breakout star slammy? Owens should win that.. and the best celebrity moment gutwrenching that degenerate wigger off stage
>>
EVERYONE'S FAVORITE CESARO
>>
>>831139
I figured, but I like the illusion of control.
>>
File: 1442805147685.jpg (127 KB, 835x626) Image search: [Google]
1442805147685.jpg
127 KB, 835x626
>>831132
I think everyone here knows who deserves it..
>>
>>831139
I can sense your presence from here owensmark. Owens will get breakout star because he is literally the only new face we've seen in WWE in the past year so he gets it by default

Best celebrity moment will go to Jon Stewart
>>
>>831151
I do believe that is also up for Double Cross of the Year.
>>
>>831151
>Owens will get breakout star because he is literally the only new face we've seen in WWE in the past year so he gets it by default
Charlotte
>>
>Whats going to happen: People are going to vote Seth or Cesaro as SOTY
>What WWEs going to do: Give it to Rpmsn
>>
File: seth rollins.jpg (340 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
seth rollins.jpg
340 KB, 1280x720
>Was involved in 4 out of 10 of the best matches this year
>literally the only exciting wrestlemania moments
>carried the company on his back
>10/10 in the ring

Guys...
>>
File: roman-reigns-spear.jpg (35 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns-spear.jpg
35 KB, 600x300
>>831184
We'll that's excellent but

>is the Rock's cousin

I think Roman's credentials are better
>>
>>831158
>a woman winning an award that men are also up for
>someone who gets literally no reaction unless daddy is with her
lmao. The only woman who would have a chance at winning would have been Paige, but she debuted last year so she's not eligible.

>>831181
This is the truth.
>>
I'd give it to Seth Rollins or Kevin Owens.
>>
>>831181
>people
>voting for Cesaro
pfftt maybe by reddits spambot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.