[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spanish Commentary during Owen Hart's fall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: owen-hart-sm.jpg (26 KB, 240x342) Image search: [Google]
owen-hart-sm.jpg
26 KB, 240x342
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm30AzQ5LZY

Spanish announcers' reaction to Owen Hart's death as it happened....for those who may have missed it, like I did...

Well, this is depressing as hell....
>>
O DIO MIO
>>
>>822171
I honestly dont mean to be an edgelord but for some reason that was hilarious. It's just that the spanish announce team is so funny
>>
>>822171
am i the only one that misses this guy
>>
File: 1445994603979.png (79 KB, 360x205) Image search: [Google]
1445994603979.png
79 KB, 360x205
>>822171
>The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.
>>
>>825969

Here's another video of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wemNiGAdsA0
>>
>>822517
No, you aren't. The whole business misses him. He was one of the best workers of his era.
>>
I've always wanted to hear the spanish announcement for Undertaker-Mankind hell in a cell

Can you hook me up, bro?
>>
he deserved it. Mahabali Shera is the new Owen Hart
>>
>>833137
this
>>
Owen was shit. he probably sabotaged his fall protection because he was embarrassed by his career
>>
Hugo Savinovich its pretty based, he's doing work for AAA and LU now.
>>
>>836471
18+
Next you will spout the >hes only overrated because he died may may
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.