[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWE Network...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
I really apologize but I can't really figure this one out.

I want to get into Wrestling and wish to get a subscription at WWE Network.

Can I see every WWE episode ever for 9,99$ per month there?

Like, everything there ever was?

I never knew anything about Wrestling and just want to get into it.
>>
Yes you can, and everything WCW and ECW did too
>>
>>821219
Thank you!
Do you know by any chance if it works with VPN? The Network is not accepted here in germany and I really want to watch it on all my devices.

Very much appreciated!
>>
You can watch pretty much everything from the 90's to the 2000's. You can watch all the PPV's from this year, but they don't have RAW episodes from this year because of some weird TV deal they have.
>>
>>821261
Can I torrent that instead, if VPN does not work? I find a lot of stuff, but mostly old ones. Do you know by any chance if the torrents will show up the newest Smackdown and Raw episodes?
>>
>>821172
>I want to get into Wrestling

Why would someone want to do something so sadistic to themselves in 2015?
>>
>>821292
[spoiler] I want something to watch on my Ipad2 while I'm in my vidya. [/spoiler]

Embracing the degeneracy, what else?
>>
>>821272
Head to the watchwrestling websites. There's lot's of them so maybe you can find raw's from earlier in the year that haven't been erased already
>>
>>821355
Thanks.
>>
>>821292
I got into it over the Spring

Mostly it was from an episode of Radiolab that talked about the Montreal Screwjob
>>
>>826267
Screwwork*
>>
>>826366
no screwjob's the correct term
>>
>>826388
>the joke
>your head
>>
>>821250
network starts in germany next month
>>
>>821172
Hope you know you can only get PPVs and special shows they just do on the next work and documentarys like monday night wars etc
>>
>>821172
Op this >>821219 is bull shit.
While there certainly IS a lot of old content there IS NOT every episode EVER

Shit loads of attitude era raw and smack down are still missing and ONLY 74 episodes of ECW hardcore TV are on there as the team has to go through every episode and bleep profanities and unlicenced music like new jacks?

New raw and smack down are ONE MONTH behind because of TV licencing agreements

But I certainly DO reccomend getting network as it is a great service specially as first month is free, they have shit loads of great stuff on there but not every episode ever.
Probably every PPV is on there

They are updating as and when they feel like but there are obvious constraints like time and man labour I imagine.

Enjoy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.