[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/wwe/ General #1675
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: vincejust.jpg (24 KB, 290x300) Image search: [Google]
vincejust.jpg
24 KB, 290x300
/asp/ is /wwe/
TLC is Sunday. Woo.
Time for Rumble speculation.
>>
File: 5436.jpg (72 KB, 470x608) Image search: [Google]
5436.jpg
72 KB, 470x608
ryback wwe champ
ryback ic champ
ryback us champ
ryback tag team champ
kevin obese owens diva champ
>>
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship 4-Way
reDRagon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish) (c) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) vs. Roppongi Vice (Rocky Romero & Beretta) vs. Ricochet & Matt Sydal

Special Six Man Tag Team Match
Toru Yano & Two Mystery Wrestlers vs. Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, Yujiro Takahashi & Tama Tonga)

Special Singles Match (Note: If Lethal holds the belt at this point, it is performed for the ROH World Championship.)
Jay Lethal vs. Michael Elgin

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship
Kenny Omega (c) vs. KUSHIDA

IWGP Tag Team Championship
Bullet Club (Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows) (c) vs. Great Bash Heel (Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma)

Special Singles Match
Hirooki Goto vs. Tetsuya Naito

NEVER Openweight Championship
Tomohiro Ishii (c) vs. Katsuyori Shibata

IWGP Intercontinental Championship
Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. AJ Styles

IWGP Heavyweight Championship
Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi

Are we hyped?
>>
Do you think Vince just ignore everyone and show up at his chair second before showtime these days?
>>
>>818622
IWGP tag match will be the most underrated MOTN.
Styles vs. Shinsuke could either be amazing or terrible, depending on how Styles back is.
Everything else should be solid.
>>
>>818609
>>
>>818624
>Do you think Vince just ignore everyone
Yes.
>show up at his chair second before showtime these days
I doubt it. He's probably there 24/7 constantly micomanaging shit.
>>
>>818615
You forgot CM Punk sucks in your post
>>
What happened to Vince? He doesn't seem as lively as before
>>
File: 1398135397260.gif (955 KB, 310x221) Image search: [Google]
1398135397260.gif
955 KB, 310x221
>>818622
>posts indie shit in /wwe/ general
>>
File: 1442356505975.jpg (240 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
1442356505975.jpg
240 KB, 700x467
>>818622
>Omega v. KUSHIDA
>Ishii v. Shibata
>Nakamura v. Styles
>Okada v. Tanahashi

I am become hype.
>>
>>818628

HOW YOU WANT YOUR COMPANY PHAM
>>
>>818633
He's fine health wise.
Just disconnected from the fanbase and out of ideas.
>>
>>818634
>posts shit mandrama in /wwe/
>>
He's bloody 70, that's why. He's being doing this his entire life and is probably burned out to the max.
>>
>>818628
JUST
ACHOOOOO!
>>
>>818638
>(You)
>>
File: becky.jpg (125 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
becky.jpg
125 KB, 640x640
First for the Lass Kicker
>>
>NJPW Booker: Age: 46
>ROH Booker: Age: 34
>NXT Booker: Age: 46

Gee, I wonder what's wrong with WWE
>>
File: 1449870042973.gif (511 KB, 160x170) Image search: [Google]
1449870042973.gif
511 KB, 160x170
>Yfw Sheamus vs Reigns at RR is a kiss me arse match
>>
Who do you miss more: Punk or Bryan?
>>
>>818646
Bryan. Punk is just a whiny bitch,
>>
>>818643
more like the sidekicker lol
>>
>>818648
Her time will come ;_;
>>
https://www.change.org/p/remove-donald-trump-from-the-wwe-hall-of-fame

Lel based Donald has triggered the sjws hard
>>
>>818646
Punk.

To this day the best Brock match has been his one agaisnt Punk.
>>
>>818651

>Dave Levinthal

OY VEY WHO CUD BE BEHIND THIS
>>
WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF RETARDS ARE STILL WATCHING WWE
>>
>>818652
18+
>>
>818655
Not worth a (you)
>>
>>818654
We have no alternative until January, m8
>>
>>818654
Just to torture myself
>>
File: rainbow+nerd.jpg (186 KB, 1296x971) Image search: [Google]
rainbow+nerd.jpg
186 KB, 1296x971
>>818622
> posting outraw peru shit in /wwe/ when there is a while board to shit up

I cant wait until australia is rangebanned sitewide like it is on /mu/
>>
>>818651
When will he make WWE great again?
>>
>>818660

roh, njpw, dragon gate
>>
File: 554.jpg (23 KB, 463x311) Image search: [Google]
554.jpg
23 KB, 463x311
Who's your favourite wrestler?

For me it’s Bray Wyatt – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>818664

You could spend those 3+ hours a week smacking your head into a wall and it will be more entertaining and your life will end sooner, a double win.
>>
File: Dr dindwho.jpg (53 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
Dr dindwho.jpg
53 KB, 500x400
>>818668
> RlolH
>NGayPW
> Dragon Gay

> outlaw wrestling
>>
>>818668
>minimal story wrestling
no thanks
>>
>>818622

>outlaw wrestling
>>
>>818660

Then in January you'll be caught up in the "will this Rumble suck?" mystique.

Seriously, what are the most likely Rumble scenarios?

I feel strongly that Brock will enter but get thrown out and stomp the fucker who did it into the ground as Fast Lane. Then hell fight somebody special at Wrestlemania.

Will Wyatt dominate with Big Strongman helping out?

Will Zayn or Brian return? In the rumble or in singles action?

Will Reigns win at TLC? Ambrose at the Rumble? Will Rollins return and take the belt off Reigns right before Wrestlemania, giving Reigns a rematch and giving us a Shield Triple Threat for the championship?

Will New Day lose the tag belts at TLC and begins chasing singles belts with their superior numbers? Big E and especially Kofi have put in enough work to be champ and New Day is the most over act in WWE right now. Kofi is the Rumble king too. If not now for him, then when?

Will the league of nations dominate the Rumble before allowing one member to turn on the others? How much are they paying Dorito? Is Sheamus getting more over every night as crowds turn on Roman? Didn't Rusev place second last year? Could Sheamus hold the belt until Wrestlemania, riding high on the TMNT hype, only to come face to face with his Bulgarian Best Buddy on the most important night of them all?

Will The Ascension continue they're dominating climb up WWE's ranks? How many bodies have they left lying in the center of the ring? Can anybody stop them, or is the Wasteland Era finally upon us?

It's gonna be Cena.
>>
>>818677

Roman wins again after losing TLC and continues to chase Shaemus, who is literally the wwe champion. Congrats! You don't have to watch the next eight years of WWE!
>>
>>818678
They can't be this retarded, right?
>>
>>818679

I'm afraid I have some bad news.
>>
so what BIG CHANGES will vince bring to wwe? Surely Adam Rose gossip segments will help improve ratings! Vince is totally not senile and listens to his fans! Im so excited for the next 10 years of greatness WWE brings!

Shit in my mouth vince! just give it all to me big boy! you know exactly what i want!
>>
They had Alberto come out to a huge baby face pop and then they stuck him with Zeb doing a terrible heel story line that was so bad Alberto was visibly frustrated with the whole thing and it took them weeks to just kill it and now whatever momentum he had is lost and he's stuck with the loser job squad in the league of nations and isn't allowed to win with his old finisher but instead has a contrived stupid new one.

And this is one of the LEAST stupid things they've done recently.
>>
>>818685
>And this is one of the LEAST stupid things they've done recently.

Like booking a 16 man tag match and bringing back two 40 year olds from ECW? Not to mention, Dolph ZIggler vs. Tyler Breeze!
>>
>>818678

There's just so many options. I don't care if Sheamus v Rusev is a fucking lame Wrestlemania main event. I just want something different.

I honestly want the belt to fucking hot potato every three to five weeks until everybody gets their screentime and we finally have practiced speakers delivering promos.

Why couldn't Titus, Big E or Kofi hold the belt for 1-3 months? Wouldn't the "first" black WWE champ be a decent ratings bump?

Dean is over. More over than Roman. Ratings would be higher with Dean than with Roman.

If they put the belt on Miz and let him main event Wrestlemania against Gilberg's cousin CM Junk, they'd at least get some wtf curiosity.

What do they think is going to happen? Why haven't stockholders stepped in and demanded change?
>>
So what the fuck is the purpose of Lesner vs Del Rio? Is giving Lesner the US title their escape keeping him from decimating Reigns and taking back the WHC?
>>
> scroll past the /asp/ pro wrestling general

> OP literally asks > why they cant give us a divas ladder match?
Shit would be hype it says

Those nerds are a literal parody of themselves
>>
File: 1444280505023.jpg (30 KB, 550x443) Image search: [Google]
1444280505023.jpg
30 KB, 550x443
>>818689
>tfw based fatass wont be whc for another year or two
>>
>>818692

We don't need ratings of 1.5
>>
>>818689
>implying stockholders can institute change
>every single idea goes through Vince

They could bitch all they want, as long as Kevin Dunn and Vince are there, nothing's going to change
>>
>>818690
Brock will conquer all the belts and melt them into the one and only WWE WORLDSUPERCHAMPIONSHIP
>>
File: 34.jpg (171 KB, 938x746) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
171 KB, 938x746
>>818631
cm punk cry baby champ
>>
>>818693
are you oblivious about how over the fat fuck is? Because Sheamus is a much better heel champ!

Go to bed Jim Cornette you miserable fuck
>>
>>818694
this desu. Do you think just one or the either dying or leaving would have a big impact at all?
>>
>>818699

Marks don't like/care for him. You're literally delusional to think making him champ will make things better. Remember IWC darling Seth Rollins was champ and ratings went down the toilet, how is making a fatter version of him going to improve things?
>>
>>818692

Exactly! If they shoved Owens down our throats as a babyface killer and left him undefeated, gave him the belt and gave Lesnar the Rumble, you can't tell me that wouldn't put butts in seats.

Follow that with Zayn v Owens at Summerslam regardless of who has what belt and you're fucking gold.
>>
>>818689
>miz
What?
>cm Punk
HE'S
NOT
COMING
BACK
>>
>>818609

>mick foley blowing WWE and Roman the fuck out

>this weeks austin podcast on the network is HBK

that right there is everything wrong with WWE
>>
>>818702
Thats kind of extreme. Cant tell if youre being a cunt or not

>>818701
>its an antismark post

Yeah. lets blame rollins instead of shitty booking for his run. Now the ratings are lower than ever without him now. What have you got to say?

>in b4 PUT THE BELT ON REIGNS LOLOL HES SO OVER

antismark faggots are the worst people
>>
>>818702
> Exactly!
> !
Found the aspie
>>
>>818701
>marks dont care for him

But youre wrong. He gained respect from the marks and Attitudeera fags after he beat cena clean.. because thats literally all it takes. Aside from that he must be moving merch like a motherfucker considering hes given a new shirt and item every 3 weeks.
>>
>>818703

Nigga I don't think you can read.

Or are Punk and Gilberg related and I'm the last to hear it?

BTW, Miz was 50% of the most over Wrestlemania storyline last year. While doing 85% of the wrestling and squashing Sandow in a feud after a month of Sandow consecutively killing every Raw audience's buzz with his shit "le repeat what everyone says" gimmick.

I'm changing subject midpost but Sandow had his chance guys. He couldn't even get audiences on his side against the Axe Man, and creative plan b'd them into a joke tag team together.
>>
>>818707

No not serious. It's not my ideal booking for Owens, I actually like what they've done with him a bit. But that'd still be a better love story than Sheamus v Reigns.
>>
>>818711
>Miz was 50% of the most over Wrestlemania Storyline last year

What the fuck are you smoking. Do mizfags actually exist?
>>
>>818692
>>818702

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trj_GRRlFV8
>>
>>818714
The Lunatic Cringe does it again!
>>
>>818713
I remember some people cheering for Miz back when he was champ
>>
>>818714

Best TLC match incoming. Unless Bray makes a bunch of geezers bleed out. That could be fun.
>>
>>818707

>wahh let's make my indie darlings champ but when they flop then blame it on creative
>>
>>818718
it triggers my autism that literally every fucking match but this one features a table a ladder or a chair.
>you now remember Beeg vs Rowan stairs match
>>
>>818710

>He beat Cena clean

I even forgot that happened and just cause smarks buy his merchandise doesn't mean he should be made champion. Get a grip.
>>
>>818719
excluding cena. Name me someone who would be a better champ.
>>
>>818717

Miz gets cheers pretty regularly. He's face during half of the MizTV segments.

He's also one of the few legitimately hated heels post-kayfabe. Some people are fans of that. I've heard Miz support get more and more vocal ever since he literally saved Tough Enough.
>>
>>818718

when he busts his head open he's not gonna be able to just lay outside as 5 other guys work the rest of the match like at Mania buddy
>>
>>818722

There's no one I can name cause everyone on the roster sucks and they haven't bothered building them correctly. Part timers come, collect wins, then leave. Bray should have had a title run at some point but he's a joke right now, what has Kevin Owens even done with the intercontinental belt? Beat Ryback?
>>
>>818721
There literally isnt a better heel right now. Dudes been put over by Austin, Hogan, Rocky, Jerishill etc for a reason. He should get a MITB win and get a decent heel title reign. You can keep telling yourself that its only smarks that like him if it makes you feel better, sure they make up a big portion of his fan base but now hes established himself. If you cant see that youre blind. Im not saying they should strap a rocket to his ass.. but down the line KO as champ would be based as hell..Theyve given him a good slow smooth push so far. Hoping he goes over deanetty tomorrow
>>
>>818721

the best was that they made him tap out like a bitch ,clean as the entire front row had stupid autists wearing freshly bought KO shirts

the look on their faces was fucking priceless

it wasnt worked reactions, or smark reactions, they legit were fucking bummed out cause their fantasy story that WWE was actually changing and was gonna let some fat ass who was "popular at ROH an NXT" become the main event

>literally had to run out an break up brock an taker the next night on RAW like jobber with the rest of the guys who do nothing but Swerved or show up in the background of Xavier Woods video game sessions
>>
File: 1445937034136.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1445937034136.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>>818729
>you will never be this bad at baiting
>>
>>818725

Did that work you? You understand that Dolph and Dean were both over as fuck and Bryan was proving himself with an injury and a not so great couple months back, right?

They needed an excuse to take Dean out of the picture so that marks would only be torn two ways instead of three.

Plus it gave Harper one of his best moments. That fucking smile. And all I could think was Harper's only line of promo leading into mania, "I want my Wrestlemania moment".

Taking out a top babyface on the biggest ppv is the most Harper will ever be allowed to do.

He was probably hype about getting pinned by Taker too though. That's probably a huge honor.
>>
>>818732

>literally was getting staples

he talked about it on table for 3 jobbers
>>
>>818735

I'm positive that was his exit from the match anyway. If he had a real injury, the storyline had a fake one. The match when as perfectly as it could have.

Not a 10/10 match, but as close to 10/10 as that clusterfuck could have been.

It was too smooth. I do not buy that Dean was seriously injured out of the match.
>>
>>818738

Wasn't the point that Ambrose had vowed he'd never let Rollins successfully cash in, and so that (kayfabe) injury was the reason Rollins got the title that night? Not sure if WWE Creative thinks that far-ahead or has the capability to, but it's a possibility
>>
>>818651
Kek i guarantee those fags at SquaredCircle are behind this
>>
>>818743

Nah I don't think sc allows those types of links to be posted anyway, I saw it on a fb page first
>>
>>818622

>not having naito vs shibata
>not having honma vs ishii for the never title

WTF is this lads
>>
File: Roman-Reigns-Tapout-645x370.jpg (44 KB, 645x370) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Reigns-Tapout-645x370.jpg
44 KB, 645x370
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlnugYBw2ng

Where did this Roman go?

Can they replace whoever is writing his promos now with whoever was writing them back then?
>>
>>818759
Sounds weird, Roman getting a big face pop.
>>
>>818760
If they would've actually given Roman the win at RR14 how different would things be now? Would everyone still be pissy a bout Dbry if Roman would have won while he was still over?
>>
>>818778
WWE would have found a new way of fucking it all up.
>>
Anyone else here actually like the interviews on WWE's youtube channel? It's just refreshing to see a bit of kayfabe in play, even if they piss all over it the next week.
>>
What will Ramen's next catchphrase be?
>>
>>818810
TATER
THAT
>>
>>818810
baby tater
>>
>>818813
God that was horribly done. He didn't even try to make it look like he'd used any force. Show had to very clearly run over the ropes himself.
>>
>>818810
If you smell what Roman Reigns is cooking

(hint: he is cooking tater tots)
>>
>>818818
no matter how strong they make reigns look, reigns makes himself look twice as weak.
>>
>>818645
>BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY DAMNIT
>>
>>818646
MVP, Charlie Haas, and Shelton Benjamin
>Inb4 vanilla midgets
I'm fine with that. Give me a solid performance over mandrama bullshit any day.
>>
File: ruh roh.jpg (93 KB, 499x349) Image search: [Google]
ruh roh.jpg
93 KB, 499x349
>>818759
That was awesome.
>>
There's actually a PPV today?
>>
>>818840
tomorrow
>>
>>818840
TLC (Tables, Ladders and Chairs)
>>
>>818731

There was nothing bait-worthy about what he said.
>>
Whew boy! WWE sure is boring as fuck.
>>
File: it don't matter.jpg (139 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
it don't matter.jpg
139 KB, 600x404
WWE has booked themselves into a corner and now they have to give Roman the title at TLC. He can't lose clean to Sheamus because then Roman has no argument for why he should be champion. At the same time if Roman loses by DQ or some other screwy finish he continues to look like a goddamn idiot for not doing anything to stop himself from getting fucked over and he still loses credibility.
>>
>>818873
Roman can't lose from DQ, it's a TLC match. If he loses to a screwy finish it'll be the League of Jobbers or maybe even H getting involved.

Roman's probably going over though, and good. Sheamus is awful and Roman eventually getting the title is inevitable so let's get it over and done with.
>>
>>818873
>if Roman loses by DQ

I thought TLC matches were no DQ. And anyway they've booked Sheamus so poorly that Roman's already pinned him clean and was about to beat him in under 5 minutes, so why would anyone even care about tuning in tomorrow? There's no anticipation for anything other than what retarded thing will they do to make things even worse.
>>
>>818877
>Sheamus is awful and Roman eventually getting the title is inevitable so let's get it over and done with.

Agreed. That's the best thing to do at this point, but knowing how retarded WWE is they'll try to drag this shit out until the Rumble.
>>
How would you improve the tater tots promo?

>I thought Irishmen... had potatoes. You look like you've been struck by a famine. *chuckle*
>>
File: 1423816732198.png (191 KB, 273x391) Image search: [Google]
1423816732198.png
191 KB, 273x391
>>818698
I officially love this gimmick
>>
>>818886
by putting it in the garbage
>>
>>818882
How is Sheamus awful? Right now he's better than Reigns on the mic and in the ring.
>>
>>818889
>Right now he's better than Reigns on the mic and in the ring.
Not saying much. Sheamus is abysmal on the mic and mediocre in the ring.
>>
>>818889
>on the mic
yes
>in the ring
no

Sheamus isn't an awful wrestler, that's not what is being said, he's an awful champion.
>>
>>818886
Roman should not be doing "comedic" promos full stop. I look back to his days in The Shield, particularly Elimination Chamber 2014 and that match was amazing because Roman commanded the audience with silence, he didn't need to say anything. It should make no difference whether he's in a stable or not, the fact is Roman is still in a Football mindset when it comes to wrestling. He's used to being the big dog, hiding emotion, listening to dubstep and doing drills. He's not funny, he likely never was and never will be. His charisma comes from his quiet confidence not BALEE DAT TATER TOT garbage.

I say this because I actually want this mother fucker to get over in the proper way and not in a Cena/Rock hybrid that sucks ass.
>>
>>818892
He's an awful champion because he was shoehorned in other the position as a last minute emergency decision. If they kept pushing him as a manlet killer since his return, he could've had a decent reign before dropping it to Bryan at the Royal Rumble. I'd then have Reigns win the Rumble, turn heel, and beat Bryan at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>818894
roman worked in the shield because he was the hot tag.
he looked imposing on the apron, and when the hot tag came he hit his flurry of moves and the triple powerbomb.

thats it.

he aint a singles guy.
>>
http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/1212/604687/current-wwe-tlc-betting-odds-roman-reigns-vs-sheamus/
>roman has worse odds than swagger at winning his match
>>
File: PunkHart_crop_north.jpg (40 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
PunkHart_crop_north.jpg
40 KB, 630x420
>both considered themselves the best
>both were fairly good in the ring
>both were champions during a low point in wrestling popularity
>both were crybabies who quit WWF/WWE
>Hart got kicked in the head so hard that he was forced to retire at his new company

>CM Punk still has an upcoming match at his new company

Is anyone else worried?
>>
>>818907
An Ambrose & Reigns tag title run and rivalry with New Day could have been pretty based desu.
>>
>>818909

If Reigns doesn't win, prepare for EVEN LOWER ratings.
>>
>>818909
>inb4 DQ finish in a TLC match
>>
>>818759
>Dat Bell Center crowd
>>
Until there's a guy that everyone is universally behind (both smarks and marks alike), I'm not watching this shit anymore.
>>
>>818925
So a modern day Bret Hart?
Sorry bud, never happening

You will not be missed
>>
Bray Wyatt isn't really the next "face of fear", but is literally a parody of what neckbeards are.

If you give one attention, they just breathe down your neck with their hot cheeto breath, until you put them on the spot/whup their ass. Then they move on to someone else to repeat the process.
>>
File: 1443860885844.jpg (6 KB, 403x195) Image search: [Google]
1443860885844.jpg
6 KB, 403x195
>Wrestlemania three months away
>literally nonexistent card

How do we save it?
>>
>>818925
see you in a 6 months for the return of the A+ player.
>>
>>818609
Anybody know a good place to stream TLC?
I'm sure this PPV is going to be shit, but I really want to catch the Owens/Ambrose bout.
>>
>>818932
WWE network, you can even watch it on your phone.
>>
File: tumblr_nlsmt3nTT71tmkhkdo1_1280.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlsmt3nTT71tmkhkdo1_1280.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
>>818925
There's no guy but there's a girl.
>>
>>818932
On the WWE network for only 9.99!
>>
>>818932
You can order on pay-per view for $54.99.
OR YOU CAN BUY THE WWE NETWORK FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF $9.99 AND GET TLC, THE ROYAL RUMBLE, FASTLANE AND WRESTLEMANIA!
>>
>>818932
Try network.wwe.com
>>
https://vimeo.com/148351361

our hero and savior maffew with a new episode of botchamania.
>>
>>818934
he said liked by both not overrated by neckbeards/smarks and not cared for by marks.
>>
>>818934
Uh, no. Women's wrestling is the shittiest shit of a shitpile of shit.
>>
>>818933
>>818935
>>818936
>>818938
Thanks, guys.
>>
File: sasha-banks-main.png (86 KB, 300x217) Image search: [Google]
sasha-banks-main.png
86 KB, 300x217
>>818943
I'm sorry you feel that way fampai.

What about Bork? Everyone loves him. Too bad he's a lazy ass part timer.
>>
>>818925
Dean?
>>
>>818894
He should follow Brooks steps.

"Get in the ring"

"Nof sir fella, you're gonna hit me with dose chairs"

Then Reigns gets out of the ring and beats the shit out of him. No talking. No bullshit. Romans music should immediately equal an asswhooping.
>>
>>818950
I don't know why people insist Sheamus is capable on the mic after that segment, he was just as dire as Ramone.
>>
>>818950
aka make him brock light?
>>
>>818939

>starts with memertale music

Dropped
>>
>>818955
He looked okay in the ring with Brock. He didn't need a whole lot of selling to make his hits look like they hurt. But Brock is supposed to be final tier monster. People love that, and having the main face of your company be that but less and always there is good, I think.
>>
>>818934

she's literally female Rollins
>>
>>818956
the endings are great.

especially the last one.
plus, you got chuckie t story, and tables.
>>
>>818960
If Charlotte is female Reigns, and Sasha is female Rollins, who is female Dean? Becky?
>>
>>818964
Paige.
>>
>>818673
>WWE mark calling other companies minimal story wrestling
Oh wow
>>
>>818964
Yes.
>>
>>818964
Idk, who's the janetty of women's WWE wrestling?
>>
>>818931
The Rock is too busy with movies m8
>>
>AJ claims talent isn't sexually transmitted
>Bellas immediately begin improving while AJ quietly retires
>yfw talent really is sexually transmitted
>>
>>818971
>retires

You mean when she walked out and didn't tell anymore until her post on Twitter?
>>
Would you be more hype for tonight's PPV if Survivor Series ended with the spear on HHH, Sheamus didn't cash in, and the main event of TLC was Reigns v Triple H?
>>
>>818978
I'd be more interested in the outcome.
>>
File: SD_792_Photo_044-1565067861.jpg (99 KB, 642x722) Image search: [Google]
SD_792_Photo_044-1565067861.jpg
99 KB, 642x722
>>818971
Are you saying Nikki and Brie had a threesome with AJ Lee?
>>
>>818654
The same autistic fucks who still read comics books, care about star wars, watch anime and like mlp.
>>
>>818971

The Bellas "improving" meme is the best meme I have ever seen.
>>
>>818982
brie sucks because bryan is a terrible teacher, but nikki did improve.
>>
>>818983

>nikki did improve

Hahaha her reign was pathetic, she defended that belt like 5 times and I'm sure all those matches involved Paige in some form.
>>
>>818971

I do not miss AJ at all, then again I wouldn't miss the entire Divas division if it were to vanish completely.
>>
>>818983
True desu, her reign was a fucking chore but her in-ring work was a lot better at the end of her reign than at the beginning. The two matches with Charlotte were actually pretty good.
>>
>>818609
Big Match John, Lesnar, Bryan and Reigns are my picks for the Rumble

Wouldn't be surprised if Undertaker won either. Could potentially set up Lesnar vs. Taker at WM32; it's in his hometown after all
>>
>>818934
WE WANT SASHA *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*
>>
File: ApolloBLACKED.jpg (52 KB, 579x380) Image search: [Google]
ApolloBLACKED.jpg
52 KB, 579x380
>>818992
>Could potentially set up Lesnar vs. Taker at WM32

Wrestling fans are truly dumb
>>
>>818932
http://watchwrestling.to/category/wwe/
>>
>>818994
Maybe you are, or you're just new

Vince will do anything for Taker
>>
>>818969
Becky.
>>
>tfw no Becky/Sasha/Bayley/Paige extreme rules match at WM
One of my dream matches desu. I want to see women get hit with chairs and kendo sticks dammit. Even Kelly Kelly took a shot from a stick.
>>
>>818992
Bryan won't be in it. Nor will Taker or he'd have to work more than one match in 2016. It'll be Reigns or Bork.
>>
>>818996

What makes you think anyone wants to see Taker vs. Brock 4? You know what, I'll actually give you the benefit of the doubt that it could happen, given how retarded the booking has been as of late.
>>
>>818998
>PG/PC WWE
>'violence' against womyn
Doubt it

https://youtu.be/QZVmo_rCynk?t=1m3s
>>
File: 1435335269604.jpg (26 KB, 267x269) Image search: [Google]
1435335269604.jpg
26 KB, 267x269
how did they write off Bobby Lashley?

I wasn't watching around that time but I've seen some of his matches and he was impressive. I remember a really good match with Christian for the IC I think. Did they make him start cutting promos exposing himself or something? When did Vince give up?
>>
>>819017
Lashley got injured right after GAB 2007, so all WWE's plans were ruined.
Don't exactly know what happened in terms of him leaving but it was probably him refusing to resign.
>>
>>819017
oh, just looked it up, was thinking about Shelton Benjamin vs Christian @ Survivor Series 2004.
>>
File: tumblr_nw715ylQdr1qaqg8io8_1280.jpg (156 KB, 895x504) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw715ylQdr1qaqg8io8_1280.jpg
156 KB, 895x504
LOOK EVERYBODY I THINK WE SCARED THE TATER TOT
>>
File: 1448245996074.png (155 KB, 406x304) Image search: [Google]
1448245996074.png
155 KB, 406x304
>>819013
>that commentary compared to Michael Cole's nasal whine
>>
>>819026
There is pg and then their is just insulting. That whole raw ending bit was a spit in the face to WWE fans of every age.
>>
>>819017

Fuck that reminds me, Roman is the current day Lashley.
Say what you will about the guy in ring (he's good), but he was groomed and pushed the exact same way, and people hated him because he got over because Vince had a giant dick for the guy.
>>
>>819030
At least Roman isn't black
>>
>>819031

True, I'd rather take Roman than some turd ass looking nigger named Bobby Lashley.
>>
>>819033

faget
>>
>>819013
Punk gave Beth Phoenix a GTS a few years ago. Hell Natalya put Laycool through a table in 2010. All during PG era. I just find it weird that for all the 'diva revolution' talk we haven't seen them do any really out there stuff.
>>
>>819027
OH MY!
>>
>>818995
You rock
>>
>>819044
>we haven't seen them do any really out there stuff.

Um did you miss Paige giving Becky and Charlotte the PTO on top of the table? That looked brutal!
>>
File: 5467457457.jpg (185 KB, 577x495) Image search: [Google]
5467457457.jpg
185 KB, 577x495
>>818609

>LISTEN TO THIS PLACE
>THEY'RE ABSOLUTELY ELECTRIC FOR ROMIN
>>
Reminder that Bryan is winning the Rumble.
>>
File: ramen3.jpg (20 KB, 374x438) Image search: [Google]
ramen3.jpg
20 KB, 374x438
>>819059
>>
File: off the titantron.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
off the titantron.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>wwe will never have spots like this again.
>>
>>819068
shane was an absolute madman

miss that dude
>>
>>819068

>Shane risking paralysis to impress his dad
>>
>>819068
This was fucking insane
>>
>>819059
Literally TNA 2.0
>>
>>819071
>>819072
He really did put himself out there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB4qOI7xxn0

[thud]
>>
>>819055
There's out there and then there's borderline homocidal. I don't want to see the women killed for heavens sake!
>>
File: flying chokeslam.webm (2 MB, 800x604) Image search: [Google]
flying chokeslam.webm
2 MB, 800x604
>>819071
he made a name for himself.

>>819072
pretty sure he just wanted to get over with the boys.

>>819073
shane was a cool motherfucker.
>>
>>818971
>been in the WWE for almost nine years
>th-they're improving
>>
Realistically, how long would it take WWE to turn itself around at this point?
>>
>>819090

Once they finally get a guy that EVERYONE (smarks/marks/indiefags/etc) can get behind.
>>
>>819072

>big ass pillow to catch him
>risk
>implying he mick foley'd off that shit
>>
This show hopefully should be good
>>
>>819090
one amazing ppv.
>>
File: 1440860497694.gif (1 MB, 200x148) Image search: [Google]
1440860497694.gif
1 MB, 200x148
Ryback vs. Rusev - Hope Rusev wins but I can see this as part of his burial because of TMZ
WWE Divas Championship
Charlotte (c) vs. Paige - >divas
WWE United States Championship – Chair Match
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Jack Swagger - Don't care.
Tables Elimination Match
The Wyatt Family vs. The Dudley Boyz, Rhino and Tommy Dreamer - This is just weird
WWE Tag Team Championship – Ladder Match
The New Day (c) vs. The Usos vs. The Lucha Dragons - Will watch on YouTube for New Day. Don't even really care who wins.
WWE Intercontinental Championship
Kevin Owens (c) vs. Dean Ambrose - kek, probably fucking dean wins it
WWE World Heavyweight Championship – TLC Match
Sheamus (c) vs. Roman Reigns - Roman wins by interference from LoN even though it's no DQ because no one cares about the rules anymore
>>
>>819105

The only way any PPV will be amazing again is if they have these sort of spots in it.

>>819068
>>819080

Which will never happen again.
>>
>brock is facing del rio on a house show for the US belt

is this a work?
>>
File: dancing fool..gif (2 MB, 160x131) Image search: [Google]
dancing fool..gif
2 MB, 160x131
>>819093
ambrose or zayn.

theres no pleasing us, but either of those guys could be the new faces of the company.

>>819110
a big spot would make a ppv, but not turn the company in the right direction.
>>
>>819115
2uggo, 2short, thus decreeth The Vince.
FaceSeth is the only pick.
>>
>>819105
This. Think about all the Sethfags that sprouted thanks to his one great performance at Summerslam. Now apply that across a whole show.
>>
Am I the only one shoot excited for TLC?
>>
>>819086
Holy fuck have they really been around that long?
>>
>>819114
Obvious DQ win for Brock. No way he'll job at a house show and to Del Rio of all people.
>>
>>819115

>Zayn

Only smarks and indiefags like him. Regular marks/casuals don't even know who he is.

>Ambrose

Even shittier.
>>
>>819090
someone's gonna say 'however long it takes Viince to Die" personally, in my completely subjective opinion it's gonna be whenever the board of directors realise that Vince is a fucking lunatic who hasn't had an 'in touch' thought since the 90's,and vote him out as company chairman.

Reason I say this is that even if Vince were to die, it's not gonna get better, because you can bet your ass Vince is the kind of lunatic who would have an entire file cabinet of years worth of story material for Raw and no matter how shit the stories are everyones gonna pressure each other into doing it because "that's what Vince/Dad would have wanted" and they'll use that as a means to do everything Vince wanted even if it's not for the best. And you know, this is how it would work.

>>819115
Ambrose is the kind of fucking wacko that could get marks and smarks alike watching wwe again.
>>
>>819115

>ska music
>face of the company
>>
>>819125
>People who only watch RAW don't know wrestlers who don't regularly appear on RAW
SHOCKING TRUTH
>>
>>819122
I'm looking forward to Based Fatass vs Dean and Charlotte vs Paige but that's about it. And the only reason I look forward to the divas is because either Charlotte loses the title or Paige finally leaves the title picture and Sasha gets a shot. Either way things will improve as Charlotte&Paige do not have good chemistry with each other.
>>
>>819127
Yes, and?
It's the hypest theme in the entire industry right now.
>>
File: 1445565444230.gif (2 MB, 189x200) Image search: [Google]
1445565444230.gif
2 MB, 189x200
>>819127
>not having skateboarding around in your friend's basement while blasting Reel Big Fish/Less Than Jake as one of your favorite middle school memories
>>
>>819126
>Implying HHH's ego would allow him to still take Vince's bs when he's gone
Kek no. Once he gets full control he's going to do things his way. Hopefully he doesn't become a dictator like Vince.
>>
>>819135
You'd be surprised what a man would do if his wife says 'do it or you're not getting any pussy"
>>
>>819127
>end of Wrestlemania
>SO HERE I AM
>a bunch of guys are skating on half-pipes near the entrance ramp
>>
>>819133

so hype he tears his own shoulder cuff on the way to the ring trying to hype up the crowd
>>
File: 1432986517064.gif (15 KB, 300x600) Image search: [Google]
1432986517064.gif
15 KB, 300x600
>>819135
>Hopefully he doesn't become a dictator like Vince.
>he said about Triple Fucking Haitch
>>
>>819141
I-it was a pre-existing injury! :(
>>
>>819090
>After WM, take a 2 month break. Reboot the whole thing. Yes they will take a monetary hit from this but it will benefit everyone in the long run.

>Fire the entire staff and replace them with people who actually know wrestling. No more soap opera/d-movie writing hacks.

>Vince has to step aside, let him act as a consigliere but he no longer has final say. Let the stupid son in law take over.

None of these guarantee success but then again the current modus operandi isn't fairing that well either.
>>
>>819120
vince aint a thing for much longer.

like, Mbrose is already over as fuck with the crowd, the smarks like him cause he has indiecred, he is good on the mic, and he can go.
so if he won at survivor series, wwe could have already turned the product to a rise.

Zayn could do it at royal rumble by eliminating a bunch of heels and staying in there for a long time.

>>819121
TLC wont turn it around, but royal rumble can.

>>819125
first of all, Zayn has already appeared on RAW.
and he got over in one match.

you put him in royal rumble as like, number 5 entrant, then have him eliminate a bunch of heels like new day members, miz, and Owens. then you add roman, some other face and the wyatts to the mix. have zayn and roman team up to eliminate the wyatts, and then have kane eliminate roman, and zayn eliminate kane.

youve in one match put zayn over for the casual fans.

>>819126
he or zayn.

at this point the "smarks" are such a loud minority that you cant have guys like roman on the top.

>>819127
whats wrong with ska brah?

that fucking 'lets go' is gonna have every little jimmy going insane in their homes.
>>
>>819135
>Hopefully he doesn't become a dictator like Vince.
You're talking about the guy that went over Sting in his first match in wwe.
>>
>>819146
>"smarks" are such a loud minority that you cant have guys like roman on the top

Or anywhere that isn't the lower midcard, if not in the company period.
>>
File: 51_Miz_and_Mizdow_Tag_Champs.jpg (26 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
51_Miz_and_Mizdow_Tag_Champs.jpg
26 KB, 642x361
You now remember this literal meme team being tag champs
>>
>>819146

>RR is a guarantee to turn it around
>the last 2 went off air to boos
>>
>>819142
HHH is a good dictator like Assad or Gadafi, while Vince is just like Hugo Chavez, turning his company to shit and surrounded by yes man
>>
>>819149
Or, you know, you could have him as the top heel.
>>
>>819149
replace one of the uces with roman, and no one will mind him.

>>819151
it can turn it around, if they book it right.
>>
File: 1449848850502.png (206 KB, 438x929) Image search: [Google]
1449848850502.png
206 KB, 438x929
>>819140
I just checked and apparently Goldfinger is still together

they played a show with RBF, NOFX, and Bad Religion a few months ago. fucking based.

>>819135
>>
>>819146
>"smarks" are such a loud minority that you cant have guys like roman on the top.

I was under the impression everyone disliked Roman because he's getting megapushed to the point that it feels forced and inorganic. Like I think you could make Roman work but you gotta have him fucking work for it as opposed to how wwe's just said "lol roman wins the 4 on 1 handicap and always gets the pins in the tag team main event."
>>
>>819138
Steph will be old as fuck by this point so I doubt he'll be touching it anyway

>>819142
>>819147
Sure he has a big ego but he also genuinely seems to be aware of what the fans want and NXT has shown he's prepared to give it to them, as long as everyone is aware it's his doing so he can get off. He's not quite as stubborn from Vince from what we can see. What better way to boast than outdo his father in law?
>>
>>819150
At least they gave the audience something new to watch. Yes, it was retarded but it was a breath of fresh air in WWE's moldy tomb.
>>
File: banner.png (60 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
banner.png
60 KB, 300x100
>>819146
Motherfucker as long as Vince is alive he will be in charge and he will still be alive at 100.
>>
>>819153
>you could have him as the top heel.

In that case, only Cena will still be the top face, and we know how that will end.
>>
>>819156
This. Same shit happened with Rocky Mavia, and that wasn't THUH SMARX
>>
>>819161
Or Ramen beats Cena and puts someone else over as top face.
>>
was HEY COLE's contract signing on smackdown, as cringe as their RAW segment?
>>
>>819156
thats true.

but Roman has been on that fabricated push for so long, that he needs atleast a years of cooldown before he could get over organically.

>>819159
hopefully not.
>>
>>819163
would also probably help if they went back to having things be improvised instead of how everything is so heavily scripted.
>>
>>819166
>Or Ramen beats Cena

lol nope
>>
>>819168
A lawyer signed it on his behalf and Beeg Kev attacked Dean from behind. Then got keked anyway.
>>
>>819156

>4 on 1

that was months ago m8

now its 20 man tag matches where he gets the hot tag

remember when he pinned shaemus clean at the end, the go-home show before they were supposed to face off at TLC

but BIG CHANGES ARE COMIN!

meanwhile obvious WWE logic says he's gonna lose since he looked strong as fuck both in that segment and at the end calling him tater tots and spearing him
>>
Or they're just going to feed Ramen to Cena and find someone else to push. Like Strowman or something.
>>
>>819171
Worked for Orton.
>>
>>819173

listening to Taz bury it on his show now
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.