[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ASP/ Pro Wrestling GENERAL.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1391276304297.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1391276304297.gif
2 MB, 400x225
Let's talk wrestling /wwe/ and other wreslting promotions.

What are you watching? what are you looking forward to.

post fantasy books, and other shit.

have awesome thread of wrestle.

p.s. why can't wwe give us a Diva's Ladder MAtch? that shit would be hype.
>>
File: mitb2.gif (2 MB, 334x185) Image search: [Google]
mitb2.gif
2 MB, 334x185
>Diva's Ladder MAtch? that shit would be hype.
>Ladder match
Negro you are asking for them bitches to get killed, they botch most of the top rope spots now just imagine a ladder spot like gif related.
>>
>Diva Ladder match

TNA has already done it. Taryn vs. Gail Kim. Solid match.
OVW did it too. Beth vs. Katie Lea.
The only way it would happen in WWE now is on NXT.
>>
>>/ASP/
>caps
>WWE and other promotions
>divas ladder match
OP is a fag, this thread is shit.
>>
>>818585
A women's ladder match would be fun but can you imagine any of the current ladies taking bumps like that? I can't. Maybe Bayley, but who would she face?
>>
>>818605
Sasha takes the most dangerous bumps of any of the current divas.

She could do one with Bayley and/or Asuka.
>>
>>818601
okay /sp/erg
>>
>>818597
>tna has done something before wwe does it
Shit, I gotta hunt that match down.
>>
>>818620

Sasha/Bayley/Asuka/Nia Jax Fatal Four-Way Ladder Match for the Diva's Title.

My dick would be diamonds.
>>
>>819200
>Nia Jax
I watched nxt for the first time last week and saw her fuck bluepants and all I could think while thoroughly enjoying the match was thinking 'they'll absolutely ruin her if she even gets to the main roster'
>>
I don't know why, but I would feel like a women's ladder match would be best fought by Becky, Sasha and Baylay or any combo of the three. You have to have some swift movement in there...
>>
>>818585

Shake my head family, where's the "/asp/ predicts" thread at?

Also, who /multiple clean sweep/ and /sole sweeper/ here?
>>
>>819369
This. where my predictions at? I'm feeling my first clean sweep now.
>>
>>819094
WWE has copied a lot of things from TNA over the years
>>
Where the fuck is steve so i can make my predictions
>>
>>819385
WWE should bring Big Sexy Daddy Cool Diesel back.
>>
>>818585
Reminder that Buff is the stuff.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.