[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here #teamthugrose tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: a.beautiful.rose.victorious.jpg (187 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
a.beautiful.rose.victorious.jpg
187 KB, 1600x900
Who here #teamthugrose tonight?
>>
Excited to see her fight. Very fun style to watch. She also used to train at our gym so its fun watching her pull some of the stuff we were working when she was here (all that kimura stuff in TUF).
>>
>>817165
>She also used to train at our gym

Lucky fuck. She's so fucking cute, I don't think I'd be able to contain my crush if I was around her.
>>
>>817178
Well Pat was here too...good luck with that.
>>
>>817181
Yeah that'd be pretty awkward. I figure I'd have to ignore her completely in order to avoid getting my ass whooped by Pat.
>>
>>817131

Paige by decision
>>
>>817197
I don't think Thug Rose has ever gone the distance. For better or worse, I don't think tonight will be different.
>>
>>817131
>>817197
as much as i like rooting for the underdog this is paige's fight
>>
THUG ROSE RUNNING A CLINIC
>>
That one armbar had PVZ's elbow go the wrong way. What in the actual fuck.
>>
>>817165
>its fun watching her pull some of the stuff we were working when she was here (all that kimura stuff in TUF).

Looks like you weren't very good teachers
>>
>>817131
Did she cry? Please post pictures of her crying
>>
>>817215
Kek, did people really think Rose was the underdog?

What are you fucking stupid.
>>
>>817439

It's so easy to after time isn't it?
>>
Bump for a dominating and flawless Thug Rose victory.
>>
not gonna lie i just want to ravage her vagina
>>
>>817131
>watching amateur fighters

Kek, I don't understand how people can pretend these women are good
>>
>>818165
nice meme
>>
>>818165
you seem upset
>>
>>818165

they are pioneers though.
>>
>>817131
She suplexed me at 303 training center one time
>>
>>818302
do you weigh like 100 lbs?
>>
>>817178
>>817181
>>817187
Maybe it'd just make Pat feel like he's the shit because there're guys with the hots for his girl but they can't have her.
Who knows, maybe Pat's a kek.
>>
>>818311
130'ish at the time I think
turbo-manlet
>>
>>818219
>meme
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.