[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesnar's next opponent revealed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: check these quads.jpg (161 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
check these quads.jpg
161 KB, 499x750
Press F to pay respects
http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/41017/Brock-Lesnar-Returning-To-WWE-For-A-Title-Match/
>>
He's actually going for a different title?
>>
File: doscarasmma.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
doscarasmma.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>817101
RIP BROCK
>>
>>817101
I heard he got punched by a fan at some outlaw event.
>>
Sheamus and KO retain? Based
>>
>>817183

Yes you moron
>>
File: 1405442113299.jpg (20 KB, 279x347) Image search: [Google]
1405442113299.jpg
20 KB, 279x347
>leave a prominent main event position to be a midcarder
>be part of a shitty stable
>get fed to Lesnar
>the state of ADR
>>
>brock lesnar
>vs literally who the mexican wrestler
>Brock LEsnar, the 4 matches a year part timer
> winning attendance award belt

I don't have a diggy that's shiggy enough
>>
>>817223
del rio will stomp his head in just like he did to that jap in mma
>>
>>817196
That is also ADR's face when he was offered more money on a bigger stage for fewer appearance dates by WWE
>>
>>817252
Didn't Del Rio get KO'd by a left high kick by Cro Cop in under 20 seconds in a Pride fight?
>>
>>817260
Yea he did, I saw it when he first debuted, it looked like a work, he was supposedly knocked out but a few seconds later as the ref tried to take off the mask he stopped him right away.
>>
I'm guessing that will be a last second network special to get numbers up before the next quarter report.
>>
>>817155
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXXspaulrHk
Fucking Puerto Ricans, truly the niggers of the spics
>>
>>817301
fuck yea ADR was about to beat his ass before the other wrestler got adr and took him away.
>>
>>817101
Apparently it's for the US title which is just... I don't know. Unless they're just going to have Bork beat ADR to a pulp and get DQ'd and keep going because he doesn't give a fuck about that title.
>>
>>817301
Puerto Ricans are American citizens, though.
>>
>>817613
A lot of spics are american citizens, and a lot more aren't but still live in the country.
>>
>>817625
This is simply untrue.
>>
>>817648
trolling or just retarded?
>>
>>817625
Every spic is an American except the European spics.
>>
>>817602
>Brock murders the fuck out of Del Rio
>lays down and uses Del Rio's arm to pin himself
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.