[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /aspwwe/ who is winning the rumble? Who is going to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1449535085090.webm (447 KB, 800x448) Image search: [Google]
1449535085090.webm
447 KB, 800x448
Alright /aspwwe/ who is winning the rumble?
Who is going to be the Iron Man this year?
Surprise Entrants?
Discuss.
>>
>>817017
>Reigns or Cena
>Reigns or Cena
>Cena
>>
Im going with
>Cena or Bray
>Owens
>Cena and Sami Zayn.
>>
I'm hoping that Bryan returns and win the Rumble. While Reigns goes on to Wrestlemania to face Triple H
>>
>>817017

>No. 29 entrant
>Daniel Bryan
>YES YES YES chants fill the arena
>storms into the ring
>defeats and eliminates everyone there
>crowd goes wild
>awaits No. 30
>it's Big Match John
>Big Match John AA' Bryan into the crowd
>Bryan breaks his neck
>BMJ rightful winner
>>
Realistically: Lesnar, Reigns, or Cena
>>
As long as it's not the 4th year in the row they waste it, I don't mind.

Winner:
Probably Reigns again, or Cena if Reigns wins the title before.

Iron Man:
The Miz again or Alberto.

Surprise:
Oooo... wouldn't mind Angle. Just hope we don't have a "hur hur, JBL is in the Rumble" moment.
>>
>>817048
>Just hope we don't have a "hur hur, JBL is in the Rumble" moment.
God this

They have more than enough people on their roster to put in the rumble and they put these meme entrants like JBL in there. Retards.
>>
>>817050
I don't mind a really good surprise, like Bubba last year, I didn't see that coming at all. But we don't need people who come in too much, i.e.:
> Kevin Nash
> Hacksaw
> El Torito
Guys still visit frequently and aren't really that special.
>>
Bryan will return and win just to shut the fans the fuck up, then lose his title shot to Big Dog Ruben Reams at Fast Lane and retire.
>>
>>817017
In terms of likelihood:
1. Reigns
2. Cena
3. Brock
4. Bryan

No chance anyone else wins.
>>
>>817050
I hate gimmick entrants. They have to have 3 or 4 a year now and nobody ever last from 1st until the end now because of this shit.
>>
>Who wins?
Obviously Reigns is in the WWEWHC match at Wrestlemania. I'm guessing Reigns will have the belt going into Mania to avoid another Rumble derailment like last year, so the rumble winner is going to have to be someone that is a draw (because Roman 2.15 sure as hell isn't). I'm thinking Cena because face Lesnar wouldn't work against face Reigns and there's no other guys in company with enough steam to draw in a match with Reigns. A worse case scenario is HHH. The absolute worst case scenario is Lesnar putting over Reigns; no one in the company should even be near Lesnar's power level at this point.

>Iron Man?
Cena or possibly Deano.

>Surprise entrants?
Samoa Joe, Hardy Boyz, and maybe Angle, which is becoming a possibility as WWE is desperate for talent at WM Star. Asuka would be cool but I doubt it would happen.

>Discuss
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, I'm subscribing to NJPW World
>>
Y'know, for a change, next year I hope it's the FANS who get a win out of the show.

>>817061
...yeah that'll work out real well
>>
Brock
Cena
Reigns

In that order. No chance for anyone else.
>>
>>817656
>no one in the company should even be near Lesnar's power level at this point.

I disagree, you should be building guys up so that Lesnar can start having competitive matches with guys who AREN'T Grampa Deadman or Big Match John
>>
File: 125436124124.jpg (23 KB, 251x336) Image search: [Google]
125436124124.jpg
23 KB, 251x336
>>817048

>Yfw the only reason JBL entered was so that Reigns could eliminate him and get closer to the record.
>>
>>817676

I'm just trying to be realistic about the situation. Besides Reigns, no one on the main roster has enough kayfabe power to take down Lesnar. There also isn't enough time to build someone up to beat Lesnar, considering how deep everyone is buried.

Also:
>you should be building guys up
Lol, this is WWE we're talking about
>>
>>817757
I didn't say "beat". Just let them look like they COULD win.

Give somebody their Austin-WrestleMania 13 moment.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.