[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the worst kind of WWE fan and why is it the Attitude Era Mark?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: wwf-attitude-fans.jpg (38 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
wwf-attitude-fans.jpg
38 KB, 600x300
What is the worst kind of WWE fan and why is it the Attitude Era Mark?
>>
>>815865
Anti-smarks are the worst.
>>
>>815872
anti-anti-smarks are truly the worst.
>>
>>815865
Whatever this guy is:
https://youtu.be/_PmI4x0qB8A
https://youtu.be/ae9zUGu00_U
https://youtu.be/wNPTPGXXCjc
https://youtu.be/kFSAl3_ex_M

[spoiler]Feel /co/'s pain.
>>
>>815865
The only people who get rump roasted about the Attitude Era are those who were too young to watch it
>>
the worst WWE fan are the faggots that white knight the current product. you faggots are the same as the fuckwads in the crowd chanting tater tot
>>
Indy Smarks are way worse.
>>
>>815902
Yes
>>
kek at ken and blackman in that pic
>>
>>815872
pretty sure no one is really anti-smark

it's just trolls and memers pretending
>>
>not Bret Hart fags
>not NXT crowds
>not ECW crowds
>not /wooo/ marks
>not ICP fans
>not wrestlezone/wz forum users
>not anyone who was a fan between 2003-2010

No. Fuck you.
Although with the exception of Rock, Austin, EC/Dudleyz/Hardyz/, Foley, Hardcore title, Attitude was bad. ICP was in the fucking show, man. Shamrock sucked, X-Pac sucked, most of the roster was shit compared to today.
>>
>>815865

The ones who think watching ROH and NJPW makes them "real wrestling fans"

Teenagers giving each other tombstones in darkly lit high school gyms with 20 people in the audience! Wow what a match! Put them on TV pham!
>>
File: 1404474899325.jpg (66 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1404474899325.jpg
66 KB, 479x720
>>816867
>Shamrock sucked
>X-Pac sucked
>>
>>815865

In my experience the people who hate on the attitude era are always underage.
>>
File: l.jpg (36 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
36 KB, 600x450
>>816867
> dudleyz
> hardyz

>>815865
Outlaw faggots and underagers. And tripfaggots on 4chan
>>
Those queers that chant "This is awesome" and "we are awesome"
>>
>>816867
If you ignore all the amazing stuff, those shows sucked man.
>>
all of you insufferable faggots with the fucking faggy yes chant. your gyno vanilla midget goat with no mic skills single handedly ruined wwe. but you really stuck it to vince and showed him what everyone wants. good job guys.
>>
>>817021
18+
>>
>>816867
i like how you listed the least talented and interesting performer of the attitude era first
>>
>>815865
Reality Era smark
>>
>>816858
>anyone who disagrees with me is a troll
>>
>>816867
>most of the roster was shit compared to today
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK AM I LOOKING AT
>>
>>817032
Please have sex
>>
The kind who dislike AE marks.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.