[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the single worst wrestling related thing I have ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: tna-world-title-series.jpg (66 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
tna-world-title-series.jpg
66 KB, 600x300
This is the single worst wrestling related thing I have ever seen in my life. /tna/ general I guess.
>>
>>815127
Is it because TNA just stopped giving a shit because they have known for a while that they are getting their tv contract pulled as ROH just got kicked off their channel because it doesn't respect pro-wrestling?
>>
How could it be worse than current WWE?
>>
>>815139
NXT >>>>>>>> TNA
>>
>>815139
They're both bad in different ways
>>
>>815139
Here's an insight on just how bad these past few months have been

>Beginning the week of July 21, TNA began a massive taping schedule: eight days of tapings (with multiple tapings some days) in nine days. These tapings, meant to cover the rest of TNA's time with Destination America, were reportedly taped out of order. None of the champions came out with their titles on the first half of the taping days, and there were at least two tournaments and a team challenge series (sound familiar?) taking place (that, again, seemed to be taped out of order), with the stakes of said tournaments and series really still unclear. At the time it was assumed that the first half of tapings was dedicated to Xplosion matches and One Night Only PPVs, though that too remained unclear, at least until the multi-tournament to decide a new world champion came about (see below). Spoilers read like someone took a huge hit of acid, then tried to book three months' of shows in Extreme Warfare Revenge.

The worst part is that it's obvious the finals will be Matt Hardy vs EC3. So it's basically 2-3 months of non existent storylines for the entire show with the payout being an incredibly predictable finals. This is the type of shit that would kill any other promotion.
>>
>>815150
I was under the impression that this was their swan song.

What ever happened to the GFW takeover story?
>>
File: Brooke Adams 3.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Brooke Adams 3.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
>>815150

It's Bobby Lashley vs Matt Hardy in the finals, Baby Lashley gets the win.

Unless they ignore that finish and re-do the Finals and possibly semi-finals on their debut on Pop TV.
>>
What's keeping TNA alive? What force in the universe has decided that they be lucky enough to keep going?
>>
>>815158
They lost some match or something so they decided to fuck off instead of staying in TNA. Good for them I guess.
>>
>>815189
Vince secretly funds it so that wwe fans can feel better about themselves
>Oh man, RAW sucked balls for the 47th week in a row, fuck this company why am I watching this shit!?
>h-haha, better than LOLTNA though, amirite?
>g-guys, amirite?
>>
>>815189
Panda energy giving Dixie some money every year to keep it running. That's about it, and that's all it was since they bought TNA.

At some point (2011? 2012?) they didn't give her as much money anymore seeing how much of it was being pissed away, so here we are today.

>>815150
The thing is actually watching it was not that bad. It was just really bland, for the most part. It's getting better now that they're closer to the finals, but better doesn't mean good.

Of course, there was the awkward green screen segments with Josh "Faggot" Matthews and Pope. Oh, and they sent a last fuck you to James Storm for leaving by saying he was the Most Disappointing of the World Title Series group stage. Classy.

The timing was off on that, too. Storm had won a match and still had one left when they said that, he was far from being the biggest disappointment in the tournament.
>>
File: 1324932863430.jpg (150 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1324932863430.jpg
150 KB, 1280x720
>>815267
Don't forget the interview segments where, for some reason, the interviewer is off camera. They couldn't at least hire a hot indy chick for that? I say hot indie chick because this is called TNA after all.

They really could have used a mic for some of those where guys were cutting promos, and you could barely hear them because of the noise of a match going on as the promo was being taped.
>>
>>815189
>dixies pops oil money from panda energy who has a building in a expenisve part of dallas so they have money
>the euros who pump in money to TNA and want their tv shows.
thats pretty much it.
>>
File: 1438044660797.jpg (407 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1438044660797.jpg
407 KB, 1600x1200
TNA used to be so great. If only they hadn't let Hogan cut their throat there would be a new monday night war going on right now considering how terrible WWE are

Wrestling lets us all down yet again
>>
>>815505

It seemed legit promising at the time when Christian became champ.
>>
>>815256
I bet you thought your post was really clever and funny. I can assure you that it wasn't.
>>
>LOL IT'S BAD BECAUSE IT'S TNA

The World Title Series has been perfectly fine. Granted, a little idiotic that it's happening.
Not all the matches have been good, but it's at least been entertaining.
>>
>>815607
Hello there Dixie
>>
>>815664
I would have accepted a Big John insult too ;)
>>
>>815127
Go find that video of Triple H climbing into a casket and raping a corpse and see if you still feel the same way.
>>
WWE Superstars>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TNA
>>
File: 1449598382942.jpg (98 KB, 583x554) Image search: [Google]
1449598382942.jpg
98 KB, 583x554
>>815178
>that tit chasm
>>
>>815784
I didn't watch it live but always heard people talking about how it's the worst segment ever. When I finally looked it up on youtube, I just found it unintentionally funny due to the sheer absurdity of the whole thing. Triple H's face at the end is what really made the whole thing.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.