[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite era in wrestling and why is it the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: Eddie&Vacant.jpg (96 KB, 350x270) Image search: [Google]
Eddie&Vacant.jpg
96 KB, 350x270
What's your favorite era in wrestling and why is it the Ruthless Agreesion Era?
>>
18+
>>
Agreed. Nothing can beat RA Smackdown

>15 man royal rumble

> angle vs lesnar iron man match
>>
>>813679
Overrated. Smackdown was great but became mediocre when Brock left and JBL took his spot. Raw was boring the whole time with Evolution. Most of the brand exclusive ppvs were shit. Vengeance 2003 was great though.
>>
>>813709
I always thought it was funny how my favorite part of the Ruthless Agreesion Era was the midcard as with most people. Gregory Helms spearheading the growth of the cruiserweight division and Billy Kidman and Paul London finally winning the smackdown tag titles were some of my favorite moments. And I remember so little of the main events. The midcard is what made it so great
>>
RA was fun. You had a lot of good news guys, good amount of attitude holdovers, smackdown announcers were GOAT
>>
New Generation will always be my favorite. Big Daddy Cool was the greatest WWF champion and Owen Hart was better than that bitch ass Bret. Also I jerked off so many times to Sunny back then when I was a kid
>>
>>813723
>Big Daddy Cool was the greatest WWF champion
He was complete shit tbqh
>>
>>813679
These two vanilla midgets killed the WWE
>>
>>813723
Found the underager that never watched The New Generation
>>
>>813748
Why is Kevin Nash in /asp/?
>>
>>813748
They both drew more as champ than Nash did
>>
>>813679
To anyone who watched the Attitude Era, the Ruthless Aggression era was extremely poor

WWF > WWE
>>
>>813813
> WWF > WWE

Nobody who actually watched Attitude during its time actually says this

18+
>>
>>813818
Apart from literally everybody. You'd know that if you weren't too young to watch it kid

WWE is a pale imitation/cheap knock-off of WWF
>>
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2znv6j

watching this

how good would a CM Punk vs Eddie feud have been?
>>
>>813831
It's the same company it's been since it was the WWWF you idiotic adolescent
>>
>>813843
They had some indy matches back in 2001 if that helps
>>
>>813679

>Tfw people overrate this era while forgetting RAW was literal dogshit with Triple H and his butt buddies hogging all the titles.
>>
>autistic fans who refer to periods as era's

Lol you are the reason this company can produce complete garbage and still make money
>>
>>813861

>He thinks it's just the fans who refer to them as eras

You're the one who's autistic here.
>>
>>813847
Only someone who never watched WWF would say this

The difference is WWF was actually good, all WW'e' has done is hasten the decline of a once great company
>>
I really liked it from 2002 till 2005 ~the end of JBL's title reign
The alternative was not very good anyway
>>
>>813865
Can you go back to YouTube and start begging for THUMBS UP already?
>>
The only people who think Ruthless Aggression is best are children for whom it was their first experience of WWE. The presence of WCW stars was the only saving grace in an otherwise shit period. Anyone who watched from 1998-2001 knows those years were better.
>>
>>813831
Literally nobody says it outside of YouTube comments. Only autists describe them as two separate entities and make the distinction that changing one letter in any way effected the product.
>>
>>813679

People who say RA was the best era are still in high school right now. Their favorite wrestlers are probably Edge and CM Punk.
>>
>>813879
> CM Punk
> Ruthless Aggression

what
>>
>>813881

Didn't say he was ruthless aggression, just said that anyone who likes ruthless aggression will more often than not be a fan of CM Punk.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.