[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
people who don't watch OSW, why don't you watch OSW?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
people who don't watch OSW, why don't you watch OSW?

>funny as fuck
>very politically incorrect, regularly piss off SJWs
>provide huge amounts of history and backstage info on each show they review
>>
Because I'm not. A neck beard who watches prowrestling
>>
>>810943
Love it. Love every PPV they do.

Although at work now, whenever someone needs my help I keep hearing: "Steve..." and I immediately think "... what bar?"
>>
>>810944
why are you on the wrestling board if you don't watch wrestling?

fucking retard
>>
File: TTMGO9a.gif (2 MB, 400x236) Image search: [Google]
TTMGO9a.gif
2 MB, 400x236
>>810947
>>
>>810943
I love those guys.

They sometimes think their American viewers get pissy about what they comment every now and then. I find it funny honestly.
>>
OMFG I luuuuuv OSW and their dank memes! ^_0

WHAT BAAAAR MAH BOI DOINK BRAH LMAO

Us Redditors LOVE OSW, amirite?
>>
I prefer Dave Meltzer when he is with Stone Cold or JR
>>
>>810943
I hate it when Maffew is on. I can't stand him and can never watch Botchamania because of him and his shit humor and memes he forces
>>
I cant watch it anymore because whenever someone makes a reference to a cartoon or some dank meme they will pause and show where it originated from like I didn't watch the simpsons or some shit.

Triggers me senpai.
>>
I'll watch any wrestling podcast so long as it isn't whole fn show
>>
>>813577
You're chatting so much shit it's like you WANT to get banged

Quality show. Probably biased for being Irish, regardless...state of your post mate
>>
>>813834
What's wrong with the Whole Fn show
>>
It's good apart from that V1 guy, who comes across like a massive neckbeard fucktard.

Jay and OOC are p. cool though.
>>
>>810943

The Hardcore Homecoming episode was absolutely terrible from start to finish, shilling their merchandise, didn't talk about the PPV, just talking to each other. The absolute drizzling shits
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>814040
They are annoying queers
>>
>>814112
some loser got a tattoo to get them to do that review.
>>
>>814120

Yeah I know it was embarrassing. I don't mind all the in-jokes, but they were reviewing a PPV they knew nothing about, wern't enjoying, even on a "So bad it's good" level, there was whole minutes of dead air, and half the time they were just talking about other things that were nothing to do with the PPV. Really really awful. Like, podcast endingly awful. Totally exposes them as really unfunny guys in a more conventional setting.
>>
>>814093
>Not liking V1
>>
>>814133
V1 is a fat dumbass. OOC is the best and I would suck his penis desu fa/m
>>
>>813590

I don't like when Maffew is on either but I still enjoy Botchamania.

I love OSW, want them to do more shitty WcW ppvs in the future.
>>
>>813577
>Us Redditors

nice le reddit fallacy BRAH
>>
>>813590
He reminds me of Total Biscuit
>>
File: 1374118397288.gif (1 MB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
1374118397288.gif
1 MB, 200x192
>>814093
>who comes across like a massive neckbeard fucktard.

what the HELL are you talking about
>>
>>814132
>>814112

They're trying to get through the tattoo reviews as fast as possible so they can get back to the proper shows. Doing it this way massively cuts down on editing
>>
>>810943

Smarkbusters are better.
>>
>>815977
shut up and leave no one cares about your show especially with your constant spamming..
>>
File: 1UbHRzv.jpg (66 KB, 640x576) Image search: [Google]
1UbHRzv.jpg
66 KB, 640x576
>>814513
>le logical fallacy
>>
>>816018
>defending making logical fallacies
>>
File: that90sguy.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
that90sguy.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
10/10 podcast.

>>814093
v1 is funny as fuck.

>>813590
>>814194
I think the Maffew eps are good and I don't even watch Botchamania.
>>
>>813577
How can you write shit like this whilst accusing people of being simplistic? Feckin eejit
>>
>>816972
There is no such thing as the Reddit logical fallacy. So ha, you've just been c uckolded my man. Haha
>>
>funny as fuck
no
>very politically incorrect, regularly piss off SJWs
I don't give a fuck
>provide huge amounts of history and backstage info on each show they review
most of that shit I already knew
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.