[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sasha Banks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: oJMwRLPT.png (270 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
oJMwRLPT.png
270 KB, 600x400
I know she's fuckable but is she ugly?
>>
>>810296
She is ugly and she is suck just like every other diva in the world wrestling entertainment. Nerds over hyped this bitch hard
>>
File: G15NlTKB_400x400.png (302 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
G15NlTKB_400x400.png
302 KB, 400x400
She has a weird alien face that is kind of cute but she has man hands
>>
File: DgejJiR.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
DgejJiR.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>>810296
No
>>
>>810328
I would have sex with her vaginally if you catch my drift
>>
Exactly
>>
File: asp meets sasha.jpg (46 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
asp meets sasha.jpg
46 KB, 720x540
>>
>>810345
wrestling fans are dicks but this kind of stuff could hold her back. the bellas and paige would suck it up and at least try
>>
>>810335
I'm afraid no one will be able to "catch your drift" unless you explain your intentions more clearly.
Please stop using vague metaphors and try again.
>>
>>810345
What a bitch
>>
>>810296
depends on your taste but yea shes flat all over, nose, surprisingly big forehead and super light.
>>
>>810345
>>810362
even AJ who said she hated the nerd gimmick because it made neckbeards thought they had a chance, took normal pictures with people until she married punk and put the 5 foot rule or whatever for all guys.
>>
>>810345
She notoriously hates fans who rock up at the airport at 3am to harass the talent. She posts about it all the time on tumblr.
>>
>>810470
>whines about it on social media

its worse than I thought. guess better tumblr than twitter or instagram
>>
File: aiport.jpg (92 KB, 676x640) Image search: [Google]
aiport.jpg
92 KB, 676x640
>>810521
>>
>>810296
She's not. It's just all that mascara they pile on her that makes her look like a cheap whore.
>>
>>810527
"A+" PLAYER BTFO OUT HIS BIGGEST FANBASE: NECKBEARD SMARKS
>>
File: the shield bored.jpg (37 KB, 598x448) Image search: [Google]
the shield bored.jpg
37 KB, 598x448
>>810527
>>
>>810527
Based E and Rollins
>>
>>810550
>>810527
i don't give a fuck how big of a fan you are.

I don't think its ever cool to personally drive all the way out to the airport to go get a quick picture with haggard, grumpy wrestlers.

You're just being a dick if you do.
>>
Sasha is very fuckable and by no means ugly but she is massively overrated like every single woman in wrestling is.
>>
Great body and very fuckable. Her face is far from it though. Makeup is the only thing that makes it look meh.
>>
She looks great sometimes and other times she look putrid.
>>
>needing to ask people if someone is ugly

Literally autism

I am not kidding
>>
none of the divas are genuinely _ugly_

bayleys probably the closest to not generally considered attractive
>>
>>810673
no OP is right its sasha maybe summers face.
>>
>>810550
>>810527

Do these guys represent us?
>>
>>810684
nah those are reddit users all day. Unless your talking about smarks then yes, they represent you.
>>
>>810684
/asp/, not /wwe/ of course
>>
>>810345

I've always maintained that the airports are the only place that is "off" when it comes to trying to trying to get face time with these people.

Public areas are fine, but airports imply a certain "I need to go somewhere" mentality. I'd hate it if I had to make a flight or walk to a cab and all of a sudden some guy stops me for 5 minutes and insists on taking a picture.
>>
She's the ugliest thing i have ever seen on tv. She ain't even fuckable. If I took the racism out of me i'll fuck Naomi way over that thing called sasha.
>>
>>810835
/pol/ please go.
>>
File: want_farts.jpg (390 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
want_farts.jpg
390 KB, 500x705
She's the best wrestler in the Divas division and she's absolutely beautiful.
>>
The "Boss" is dead, lads. Her twerking last night with The New Day confirmed it. She's a "nigger" now.
>>
File: sasha nxt takeover.jpg (41 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
sasha nxt takeover.jpg
41 KB, 400x500
Yes
>>
>>813789

>Being this salty
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.