[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to install a punching bag?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Any ideas, brothers? I live in a house, not at an apartment
>>
>>809974
anchor bolts and chains
>>
>>809981

Yea but I need a structure to support the bag
>>
Try ejecting the bag, and then trying again.

If that doesn't work, eject the bag, and then restart your computer. After your computer has finished restarting, try inserting the bag again.

If those things didn't work, please contact technical support.
>>
>>809983
Well, behind the walls and ceiling there are these wooden things called "beams," more specifically "joists" in the ceiling and "studs' in the walls. If you screw the hanger into one of those and attach chains to that, you'll most likely be able to hang a punching bag so you can pretend like you you're a tough guy.

I only add the last part because I'm pretty sure that if you had any clue how to box/fight, you wouldn't be retarded enough to ask this question.
>>
>>810066
dont you have a bull to prep wu?
>>
>>810068
Nah, your mother was too busy riding some black guy's diseased cock.
>>
I've seen youtube videos of fags using tires to make something to punch. That shit any good, or you just gonna break something?
>>
>>809974
> how to install a punching bag
Get her drunk
Get her pregnant

Wa la
Shes yours
>>
>>809974

If you have easy access to some high beams, then that's the best solution. Otherwise, buy a stand.
>>
>>814200
you will most likely break something if you hit the wrong part of the tire not to mention if its a worn down tire you might just slice you fist or hand open with it as well.
Save up for a punching bag.
>>
>>814235
Just double checking, Figured, but couldn't help but want to jew it up and save as much as I can.
>>
>>814200
I used a punching bag like that before.
It works but it ain't great.

It is much better to get a empty punching bag and then fill it yourself.
While it may not be as cheap as one made from free used tires, it is much better in nearly every way.

But if you construct it properly and chose tires well then it is usable and as long as you use bag gloves and don't do anything stupid you should not break anything.
>>
>>809974
backyard boxing stand with bag.

about to get one. they cost like 200 bucks.

if you can, get the double sided ones that support a speed bag too.

dont put it on wooden beams.

if you punch hard, every time you punch the beam weakens.

it may collapse
>>
>>814286
No worries bro, a lot of people try to do what they can because yea they can cost a lot of cash.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.