[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>better spear >more charisma on the mic >holds title
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 660x330
>better spear
>more charisma on the mic
>holds title longer than 5:15
>>
>>808537
Please start at least trying with this b8
You're making us look bad in-front of our new roomies, the /asp/ies
>>
>implying Roman's spear is bad
>implying Charlotte doesn't tie with Edge for worst spear ever
>>
>>808554
still puzzles me why vince hasnt pushed him to the moon
>was born in the U.S.
>native english speaker
>speaks decent spanish
>has a chant thats over
>impressive in the ring.
>has a mask
everything that vince wants.
>>
You forgot more masculine
>>
File: Excaligirl.png (221 KB, 378x355) Image search: [Google]
Excaligirl.png
221 KB, 378x355
>>808591
>has a mask
>everything that vince wants.
>>
>>808626
Vince loves masks for his flippy manlets because it's a good avenue of merchandising.
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 125x123
>>808591
>manlet
>flippy shit
>mask
>everything Vince wants
>>
File: jppol.jpg (18 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
jppol.jpg
18 KB, 210x240
>>808587

>people still think the spear is a legitimate finisher

At least "Woo" Girl has the Figure fucking Eight.
>>
>>808628
Negro Vince hates masks, because they don't show the face of the wrestler a without a face they cannot sell the pain of the movements.
>>
Did you guys know Ric Flair is her father?
>>
>>808626
>>808634
>>808649
vince loves selling masks for a insane price because the jimmies love it hence why it took forever for him to release rey rey out of his contract.
>>
>>808537
she is literally the least over diva on the roster because she isn't interesting at all. No one sees this 'charisma'
>>
>>808649
I know. But also, this
>>808662

Just because he doesn't like masks in general doesn't mean he doesn't understand their merchandising value on the correct talent (i.e, flippy luchadores).
>>
>>808537
>One of the worst spears in the history of the business
>A charisma vacuum
>muh daddy
>>
>>808537

>better spear

Her spear is literally a running hug just like Edge's
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.