[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Is The Appeal Of WWE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: womenandchildren.jpg (720 KB, 1088x4032) Image search: [Google]
womenandchildren.jpg
720 KB, 1088x4032
And why is this shit even considered a sport?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_wrestling

A stupid soap opera script followed by a bunch of oiled up musclemen who are in such a hurry to have gay sex that they forgot to take off their underpants. An Hiro needs to make a /wwe containment board and keep this shit off of /asp.
>>
>>808057
>And why is this shit even considered a sport?
No one considers it a sport.
>An Hiro needs to make a /wwe containment board and keep this shit off of /asp.
/asp/ is /wwe/
>>
>>808057
>An Hiro needs to make a /wwe containment board and keep this shit off of /asp.
you're literally posting on a wrestling board.
>>
>>808057

>An Hiro needs to make a /wwe containment board

he doesn't know that this IS the containment board :3c
>>
>>808057
>What Is The Appeal Of WWE?
I'd give you a serious answer if you gave any indication you seriously wanted one.
It isn't. It's a TV show. But moot, Hiro & every mod say it goes here anyway simply because they hate you specifically and want you to suffer.
>An Hiro needs to make a /wwe containment board and keep this shit off of /asp/.
/asp/ is the /wwe/ containment board and was intended to be from its very inception. YOU'RE the hanger on here. Don't like posting on 4chan's wrestling board, go to another site instead.
>>
File: SGYrUHH.gif (1 MB, 442x242) Image search: [Google]
SGYrUHH.gif
1 MB, 442x242
>>808057
>mma fags on suicide watch
>>
>>808057
It used to be cool. The soap opera shit started in the 90s. Now it's embarrassing and most of the fanbase is 8-13 year old boys. The rest is grown men who started watching like 15 years ago and never stopped.
>>
>>808057
>An Hiro needs to make a /wwe containment board
Reminder to sage and kek everyon.
>>
>>808095
Give me a serious answer.
>>
>>808057

HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA
APPADOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>808496
bump
>>
If toy guns are allowed so is WWE
>>
>>808057
> considered a sport
Loterally no one consideres it a sport
>>
I rather watch this shit than boring irrelevant mma. I still don't know how i watch this crap, at the same have nothing to watch monday nights.
>>
>>808502
They don't start calling you big match John unless you are a great competitor tee be haitch
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.