[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WM 20 vs WM 30
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: WrestleManiaXX.png (280 KB, 1019x305) Image search: [Google]
WrestleManiaXX.png
280 KB, 1019x305
Which was the better show?

http://strawpoll.me/6177170
>>
>>807683
WM XXX had more good matches and was more memorable
>>
>>807706
Plus the sheer specticle was massive. It has been in recent years compared to others. I watched WrestleMania 21 the other day and realised how small it all seemed.
>>
>>807683
XXX, easily.
>>
Who could forget Wrestlemania XX main event involving Shawn Michaels and Triple H
>>
>>807683
Wrestlemania XIV is the undisputed best Wrestlemania as it is the only one to feature Chainsaw Charlie
>>
XXX was more shocking but overall i liked XX more. XX had star power in every match.
>>
[REDACTED] and Eddie Guerrero both winning world titles on the same night. 'Nuff said.
>>
>triple h randomly wearing white at wm 20
Was weird tbqh
>>
>>807683
20 bro
unlike 30 pretty much most of the titles were actually defended
better card
more starpower
better main event
the only good things about 30 were the opening, warrior, the streak ending, and cesaro winning the battle royal throwing big show over the top rope
>>
XX was more impactful but in terms of the quality of matches XXX is definitely better.
>>
>>808076
Eddie won the title the month before, he was defending it at 'Mania
>>
No match on XXX was as good as the triple threat at XX
>>
>>808210
On the other hand, no match on XXX was as bad as Lesnar/Goldberg
>>
>>808214

Lesnar/Goldberg was a great match from an entertainment perspective
>>
>>808216
The only redeeming value of that match is the crowd mercilessly shitting on it
>>
What Wrestlemania had the best pyro?
>>
>>808240
24, just for that Edge pyro
>>
XX had
>Cena winning the US title
>Based Christian vs Jericho
>Based Evolution vs Rock n Sock
>throwaway cruiserweight match
>short women's match
>boring shitfest between Goldberg and Bork
>stunners to both
>Undertaker return as the Deadman
>match was shit though
>2 Based title matches

XXX Had
>a great tag match that could've been Cesaro's face turn, but it was the pre show and he was totally heel the next night
>2 great Daniel Bryan matches, telling a main story for the whole night
>throwaway shield squash
>WWE letting us think Cesaro would be pushed
>great match between Cena and Wyatt
>The streak ended
>match was shit though
>even worse "Divas" match
>that Daniel Bryan title win

both good, but XX Had more to it and mostly better matches. If the Shield vs Wyatts match could somehow happen at XXX instead of that squash, It might've been better. but obviously, they needed something for Cena.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.