[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your actual REALISTIC WM32 card predictions as it looks like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (132 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
132 KB, 1280x720
Ok /asp/, all your fantasy bookings and "what I'd like to see at Mania next year"s aside...... what do you see the actual card being, realistically, and why? I'll start. Not in order, just what's come to my mind atm:

>Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn (vs Finn Balor)
for the IC Championship. Zayn returns at Rumble and the story writes itself, Balor debuts at Rumble or Raw after Rumble

>Triple H vs Dean Ambrose
.. with Rollins injured and Reigns in the main-event scene, Rock not available, Ambrose seems the only person and believable anti-Authority face for HHH to feud with (and HHH needs to be there at Mania for star power, so this is the only match I see happening. No Holds Barred/No-DQ maybe.)

>New Day vs Dudleys & Tommy Dreamer vs The Wyatt Family (or another team of 3)?, TLC match
for the Tag Team titles. Would put the Usos or another tag team (of 3) in here but wasn't sure who, maybe an NXT stable

>Sasha Banks vs Charlotte vs Becky Lynch vs Paige, Fatal-4-Way for the Divas Championship
.. putting the main, actual Divas people want to see wrestling in a Fatal-4-Way for the title

>Other divas (Bellas, Alicia Fox, Naomi, etc.) in a Divas Battle Royal
Quick, painless battle royal between the other divas (for no title in particular, just bragging rights I suppose, or to be the no. 1 contender to the Divas champ idk) because we need equality (unfortunately) and the Bellas have to be involved somehow.

> Alberto Del Rio vs Rusev vs Ryback
Triple-threat for the US Title

>ATG Battle Royal
.. involving the Usos, Miz, Tyler Breeze etc, maybe a good chance to put someone like Strowman over

>Kane vs Bray Wyatt
.. because who else would WWE make Wyatt go up against? Wyatt would go over, though.

> Undertaker vs John Cena
.. don't see anyone else facing Taker and the match would finally happen years later. Sting is injured too

>Ziggler vs (?)
.. no clue who'll face him.

> Reigns vs Lesnar II
LOLREIGNSWINS. Vince is def gonna get his way this time. (Lesnar wins Rumble btw)
>>
Very underwhelming card and definitely not deserving of an 100k attendance but that's how I see it going atm.

Remember: Rock unavailable, Rousey unavailable, Rollins injured, Cesaro and Orton probably still injured. Unless they get a big name from the past lol (Angle, Hardy's, etc) this card isn't going to be very special
>>
>Reigns vs John Cena (ambulance match)
>Ambrose vs Owens (pie eating contest)
>Charlotte vs Becky (who cares)
>Taker & Kane vs Baron Corbin (handicap match in favor of Baron Corbin)
>Lesnar & Breeze vs Ziggler & The Miz (tag team match)
>Rollins vs Haitch (I quit match)

No title defenses.
>>
> REALISTIC

So, bad?
>>
>>807338
Cena v Taker
Reigns v HHH
Bryan (c) v Lesnar - WHC Title
Ambrose (c) v Rusev - IC Title
New Day v Dudleys - Table match - Tag titles
Charlotte (c) v Sasha Banks
Ziggler (c) v Sheamus v Owens v Ryback - US Title
Bray Wyatt v Sting
Jericho v Ambrose
Muh Battle Royal - Braun Strowman wins who can stop this monster
>>
>>807400
Just realized I counted Ambrose twice. Forget the Jericho match.
>>
>>807338
>>Kane vs Bray Wyatt

Jesus Christ how humiliating.
>I couldn't beat your big bro so I'm coming you you, Kane!

What's he gonna do next, lose some more to Roman and then feud with Ambrose again?
Or maybe get tapped out by Cena so he can go over Ryder?
>>
>thread titled realistic card
>very first match is a smarksperg's dreammatch

kek
>>
>>807673
All current wrestling fans are smarks
>>
>>807685
not the ones who watch on actual cable and spend money on the company.
>>
>>807685
Point is, the thread is about realistic wrestlemania cards and the very first match in the OP is an unrealistic singles match between two smark darlings, one of which isnt even on the main roster
>>
>>807654
Whatever gets him to the outlaws quicker, so big show feud.
>>
Rumors are that the Hardys are coming back to the WWE in 2016.

I'm hoping for New Day vs The Hardy Boyz.
>>
>>807400
>Bryan (c) v Lesnar - WHC Title
Stop this meme
>>
>>807686
You mean the ones under 12 years old

>>807687
Steen vs Generico isn't that unrealistic. And if they are all fan's darlings, there is an even bigger chance they will be at Wrestlemania
>>
>>807697
No one outside of /wooo/ puro chat rooms or Montreal gives a fuck about Generico.
>>
>>807701
On the other hand, everyone likes Sami Zayn.
>>
>>807704
the jobber that got destroyed by big match john and injured his shoulder in his entrance? meh
>>
>>807714
>meh
>>
>>807701
Why did you call him every fan's darling then?
>>
>>807338
>Alberto Del Rio vs Rusev vs Ryback
But ADR and Rusev are in a stable together
>>
>>807400

Wouldn't even tune in for the pre-show
>>
>>807816
People tune in for pre-shows?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.