[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You now remember Fandango defeating Chris Jericho at Wretlemania 29.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Fandango.jpg (59 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
Fandango.jpg
59 KB, 642x361
You now remember Fandango defeating Chris Jericho at Wretlemania 29.
>>
>>806909
And we're the ONLY ones who remember.
>>
>>806909

Tyler Breeze is the next Fandango. He'll be on main event this time next year.
>>
>>807415
> this meme

Cut it out
>>
>>807415
he wishes he was as over as fandango, breeze will be in the outlaws with dalton castle this time next year.
>>
>>806909
>debuting a rookie at Wrestlemania

Fucking stupid.
>>
>>807447

Howso?

Imo he should have continued refusing to wrestle until the announcer said his name correctly. Instead he suddenly had no problem with lilians pronunciation, nullifying the gimmick they worked for months with no explanation.

This was probably just Trips further burying Jericho.
>>
>>807555
trips isnt burying jericho, jericho is burying himself. he does house shows but no televised stuff. why? because when he was burgeoning the "old timers" werent giving any space to the new guys, so he started the whole "legends killer" gimmick that him and orton had. Well now he's a legend, and he knows fandango is good
>>
>>807574

I know he's a gatekeeper now, which is adequate for his position, but when the guys you're putting over just stop being used, whose call would that be?
>>
>>807585
he's not gatekeeping. he's only doing house shows for WWE, not any dev programs.

he puts anyone over who wrestles him. every wrestler should. thats the point in the business. i cant speak to why they stopped using fandango since my knowledge ends at about 2007.

but i can say this, the writing team knows what they are doing. we dont.
>>
>>807574
Jericho doesn't do house shows cause he hates dealing with creative
>>
>>807591
you mean he ONLY does house shows because he hates dealing with creative?

i can see that.
>>
>>807600
Oh whoops yeah that's what I meant

Batista said if he ever came back to WWE he'd want the same deal as Jericho
>>
>>807574
>>807591
>>807600

Probably not a major reason, but he probably wants to focus on Fozzy more then wrestling as well. If he only does house shows then he has less chance of getting injured.
>>
>>806909

I was there live, of course I remember.
>>
>>807607
Hes already said hes a rocker first and that wrestling pays the bills.
>>
>>807574
Jericho just wants house shows because he finds them a lot more fun than working on TV.
>>
>>807601
Jericho has said before that the house show schedule is easier because there's less travel.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.