[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This entire gimmick is the most retarded backtracking like...EVER.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
This entire gimmick is the most retarded backtracking like...EVER.

> Rusev starts off as a tough guy Drago Russiafam ripoff.
> Rusev treats Lana like an object. She snaps and becomes an independent woman.
> Rusev suddenly changes his background to be Bulgarian after being known as Russian. Attire change occurs as well.
> Lana then goes on to be with the Zigman and Summer "I'll take whatever crap you got available" Rae become Rusevs bitch.
> Rusev then gets called shit like Ru Ru and makes his character feel weak.
> Rusev then gets engaged to Lana...in a bed.
> Lana claims she is saving herself for marriage even though the pic was taken while they were in...a bed.
> The Zigman is still doing this feud.

What the fuck are they going for? Lana decides to cheat with her abusive boyfriend after becoming an independent woman? This entire shit makes no fucking sense and is STILL fucking going on.

Also I appreciate the many upskirts and ass/tits angles of Summer and Lana.
>>
>John Morrison's carrer was ruined by Melina
>Drew McIntyre's carrer was ruined by Tiffany

Please don't let this happen to Based RuRu.
>>
>>806922
>>John Morrison's carrer was ruined by Melina

He'd be wrestling on Superstars if he was still in WWE. I prefer to watch him be awesome in LU.
>>
>>806900
>and is STILL fucking going on.

It's over now. They literally just decided "fuck it, that never happened" and put Lana back in her rightful position alongside RuRu.
They make eachother better on-screen because dat obvious chemistry.
Be happy. It's ogre.
>>
>>806932
It is "kind of" over. Poor Zigman living in the aftermath.
>>
Romance angles are always shit.
>>
File: edge_lita_livesx_zps127c5a8b.jpg (81 KB, 401x416) Image search: [Google]
edge_lita_livesx_zps127c5a8b.jpg
81 KB, 401x416
>>806990
Will never get better or "Edge"ier than this anon. Especially considering the Edge and Matt Hardy IRL situation.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 408x408
>>806900
I saw Rusev at the grocery store and went for a handshake but he grasped my cock and balls HARD. i got pissed but he is a big dude so I just let him molest me right in front of the Macintosh apples, it was terrifying. What was I supposed to do?
>>
>>806998
source?
>>
>>807052
Tapout
>>
>>806900
the engagement photo was a leak, wasn't supposed to happen

funny how people just living their lives off the clock makes dolph ziggler look like a massive kekold, AGAIN
>>
how did he change from a russian to a bulgarian? LMAO
>>
>>807094
He was always the bulgarian brute, but he was champion of Russia. After he lost to Cena I guess he lost his representative status with Russia.
>>
>>806900
They never said Rusev was from Russia you fucking cu.ck
>>
>>806900
Another tale of when RL screws up the booking...

I hate the romance lines. They almost always suck.
>>
>>807058
The edge and lita rated r honey moon promo.
>>
>>807120
He was the Hero of the Russian Federation, you pleb.
>>
File: 1409510955150.png (85 KB, 218x226) Image search: [Google]
1409510955150.png
85 KB, 218x226
>>807052
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.