[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I am the best in the business! >I am the undisputed future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: Seth-Rollins-On-Mic.jpg (31 KB, 636x319) Image search: [Google]
Seth-Rollins-On-Mic.jpg
31 KB, 636x319
>I am the best in the business!
>I am the undisputed future of WWE!
>That's why I have default entrance music from WWF No Mercy!
>>
>>806872
Getting real entrance music for a good amount of wrestlers is a small thing that would make a big difference.
>>
File: sethmetal.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
sethmetal.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>>806872
>seth metal
>has a metal song
one of these days hes to make his own theme like hbk, cena, and roppongi vice.
>>
>>806872
CFO$ are really hit and miss.
Sometimes we get awesome stuff like Finn's, Breeze's, Bo's and the Shield's theme, others we get generic incarnate for Seth and Dean.
>>
>>806886
makes sense for dean though.
>>
>>806889
I was actually gonna say it made sense for Seth but I didn't wanna shitpost, kek
>>
what the fuck were they thinking with Cesaro's theme
>>
>>806933
>I didn't wanna shitpost
>>
>>806886
>Awesome stuff
>Doesn't include Sasha Banks' theme
>>
>>807091
>implying I watch Divas

I wouldn't know about their themes.
>>
>>806955
Dean malenko remix was one of my favorite themes of all time
>>
File: deanmalenkothinking.png (199 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
deanmalenkothinking.png
199 KB, 420x315
>>807402
no charisma cesaro didnt earn it so malenko took it away based malenko.
>>
>>806955
Swiss flag is a cross. Sign of first aid is a cross. Le ambulance face
>>
>>806886
There's also Kevin Owens's theme. It feels generic but the grit in it with the melodics in it is just a perfect fit for him. It's the entire composition... CFO$ is weird.

>and now they're hiring 16/18 year olds to do Dreamer's theme
>tfw I used to play borderlands with the singer
>>
>>806872
Here's the thing about Rollins's theme
The riff is generic, but no one else has that type of intro. What annoyed me the most is that they got rid of the guitar feedback in the intro.

I loved that since it sort of establishes this feeling something evil is emerging, which fit his heel persona perfectly. Then again, he wasn't really a heel (or seen as one by the crowd) before being injured so I can kind of see why.

Seth is a hard guy to make a theme for because his entire look spells out 'alternative' and 'metal', but when thinking of metal you think of Killswitch Engage metal. It has to be pop-ish but it will feature screaming and the screaming side of things will go over the top.

His fav. band is A Day To Remember so maybe they can whip something up with them. (Or go back to the CFO$ duo for easy peasy themes)
>>
>>807486
the reason I care so much about themes is because I do music production as well and I've been diving into trying to make WWE-ish themes as well.

>it hasnt worked out so well
>>
>>807408
>no charisma
>in a post championing Malenko
>seriously fucking Malenko out of every wrestler to have ever existed
>>
>>807528
malenko had charisma both cold killer charisma and regular charisma, just look at his run as double ho 7.
>>
>>807473

Before the ambulance it was an air raid siren, and before the Real Anericans it was a shitty sitcom theme.
>>
>>807536
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1JlToAuVhA

>hating based miracle
>>
>>807537

Oops I didn't reach back far enough. I meant this one.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TIjzQEJyclI
>>
>>807486
I think his theme should be Downfall of us all or You be Tails, I'll be sonic or 2nd sucks. ADTR as wee music would be great.
>>
>>807545

As a musician i'm absolutely disgusted.

I think Gangrel had the best theme.
>>
>>807570
>As a musician

I'm not sure doing Slipknot montages about your favourite fan-fiction WWE couples counts as being a musician.
>>
>>806872
I love Seth's theme...
>>
>>806872
Theres a version of Seths theme with lyrics.
>>
>>807486
I agree. I liked the first version of his theme the most.
>>
File: 1423167894321.jpg (26 KB, 285x281) Image search: [Google]
1423167894321.jpg
26 KB, 285x281
>there are people here right now who never played WWF No Mercy
>>
>>808116

I just bought it yesterday, but I haven't had the time to play it yet.
>>
File: 1322951388792623942.jpg (389 KB, 733x1100) Image search: [Google]
1322951388792623942.jpg
389 KB, 733x1100
>have a playstation
>everyone raves about how good the nintendo wrestling games are
>get a gamecube
>aki stops making wrestling games
>mfw Day of Reckoning and those shitty WrestleMania games
>>
>>806872
WWE stopped playing for themes circa 2009. I bet it pissed them off when Punk demanded Cult of Personality even though it made his gimmick better. They could easily get labels to pay them to use a theme since it promotes their shitty artists and bands.
>>
>>806872
FUCK YOU FAGGOT, SETH AND HIS ENTRANCE THEME ARE THE BEST THINGS SINCE THE SILENT ERA
>>
>>808220
>Day of Reckoning
>Shit

Only thing shit is your taste
>>
>That's why I have default entrance music from WWF No Mercy!
You say that like its a bad thing.
>>
WCW/nWo Revenge > No Mercy
>>
>>813190
Spotted the kid who never got No Mercy

>b-but muh Sting

Nigga please.
>>
>>813642
> not having both

pleb
>>
>>813642
18+
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.