[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /asp/, NXT leak guy here. I am back with another WWE/NXT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: leaks.png (1 MB, 572x542) Image search: [Google]
leaks.png
1 MB, 572x542
Hello /asp/,

NXT leak guy here. I am back with another WWE/NXT leak. Again, I cannot reveal any sources other than the fact that they are involved with both the WWE and NXT roster. Anyway, here we go.

Current plans call for Fin Balor to be called up in time for / at the Royal Rumble - possibly the Royal Rumble match itself, at which point he will be exclusively appearing with the main roster. He is currently expected to retain his title in London, and drop it at the February takeover event. They want to keep the body paint off of him until it's needed, as some of the higher ups are apparently not a fan of it or how it looks at the end of a match. Early creative ideas have mentioned building a stable around Balor using mostly NXT talents but that it will not come across as an "NXT Invasion" of any kind.

Screenshot for proof and I'll see you guys in a few months.
>>
>>806784
Is Bryan coming back?
>>
>>806784
>implying the wwe won't fold before the royal rumble

you should get your resume to Diego fampai
>>
>>806787

I have literally no idea. I haven't heard anything about any planned feuds involving him. I'd speculate it's either unknown, not anytime soon, or being guarded very closely.
>>
>>806790
I'm disappointed but thanks for letting me know.
>>
>>806784
Do you know anything else? Upcoming fueds? Title changes? Debuts or returning workers?
>>
>>806784
> building a stable around Baloring
What a waste
>>
>>806794
CM Punk is coming back and winning all titles.
>>
Take this roleplaying shit over to /x/ lad

>>806794
Lol nigger pls
>>
>>806794

Nothing that isn't mostly known by the IWC already. Balor was the only note I haven't seen reported already.
>>
>>806807
Well then who is winning the rumble?
>>
>>806784
are you a coach in the performance center or just a backstage guy?
>>
>>806812
Roman Reigns
>>
>>806815
triggered
>>
B A L O R C L U B

Is Finn expected to get a good push after his call up? Or will he just be jobber status like Neville?
>>
>>806855
>manlet
>cant cut a promo
hes going to be midcarder because hes got a decent look.
>>
>Balor going over Joey Samoey
Do Not Want
>>
>>806859

Neither can Daniel Bryan...

Balor just needs to get lucky like Dbry.

>Yes yes yes
>Demon demon demon

desu senpai
>>
>>806871
Whats with you smarks and liking obese manlets?
>>
>>806784
Alright, what are the plans for John Cenas return?
>>
OP: name a dirtsheet
>>
File: yanouniverse.png (540 KB, 643x469) Image search: [Google]
yanouniverse.png
540 KB, 643x469
This is completely totally legit, I can feel it.
>>
>>807096
Hey Joe's over 6 foot at least.
And I say that as a massive Owens mark.
>>
>>806795
>Not having him debut followed by Stone Cold coming out and doing a repeat of this.
>His entrance music from then on has Stone Cold on repeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWMD4rKtwG4

>BALORRRRRRRRRRRRRRING
>>
Always have a good hearty kek when I see delusional smarks believing in obvious bullshit because they're just THAT delusional. Like, I was just browsing r/sc and one of the top posts was 'Meltzer skeptical of Brock Lesnar vs. Kevin Owens rumor and he says that Brock is not aware of any plans involving Owens'. LMAO, how fucking retarded can you be, honestly? Why the fuck do you need a wrestling 'journalist' to tell you that shitty vanilla boring zero crowd reaction no draw obese Kevin Owens isn't going to fight Lesnar? How delusional must you be in the first place to actually think such a match is actually a possibility? It's the same thing as some delusional Indian kid who thinks wrestling is real believing that Jinder Mahal is going to win the WWE WHC and then needing their friend whose dad apparently works at WWE to tell them that it's not going to happen.

Smarks look at dumb marks and laugh. I look at dumb smarks and hysterically laugh.
>>
>>807295

Dude, I'm pretty sure a lot of us don't believe in it. It's probably fake, just like how wrestling is fake. But that doesn't mean it's still nice to put reality aside for a little bit and pretend that it's true/how cool it'd be if it were true.
>>
>>807295
I'm laughing more at idiots like you who think posting like this is a valuable use of your time & energy tbqh
>>
File: 1407354727110.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1407354727110.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>807295
Add a few more buzzwords before Owens' name, I'm not convinced this isn't bait yet.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.