[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAILY REMINDER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 9
File: Daniel_Bryan_in_April_2014.jpg (716 KB, 1738x2310) Image search: [Google]
Daniel_Bryan_in_April_2014.jpg
716 KB, 1738x2310
He's winning the Rumble, /asp/.
>>
Good god i fucking hope so with how things are going. That would be one of the only things that could bring me back.

Maybe Vince will give HBK a bj and he can finally have the dream match with Bryan.
>>
Daniel Bryan winning WM30 was Vince's BIGGEST mistake.
>>
I swear to god if another vanilla midget wins a title I will stop watching this bullshit.
>>
>>806629
I think so too.
>>
Him or Brock HAS to win the rumble or mania will be ruined
>>
>>806629

In your dreams smarks
>>
>>806629
>implying Roman 'marks wet dream' Reigns isn't winning the rumble to set up an epic WM main event vs Sheamus
>>
I just gave myself chills imagining the crowd reaction if Bryan's music hits at #30. We haven't seen a pop like that on WWE since WM30.
>>
>>806642
>implying anyone fucking cares if you watch or not
>>
>>806629
>wanting yet another WOAT reign by bryan
maybe this time he will last longer than a month on the champions schedule, he wont though.
>>
>>806693
Bryan's short reign was still a thousand times better than the tedious months of Seth 'record low' Rollins
>>
>>806660

No if Bryan wins the Rumble, mania will most diffidently be ruined then.

It was bad enough with him being in WM30's main event, LET ALONE WIN IT.
>>
>>806698
>Bryan's short reign was still a thousand times better
>literally feuded with Kane and literally no shows because of injury

No, no it wasn't.
>>
>>806701
>most popular wrestler on the roster wins at WM
>bad

>>806703
At least the crowd actually liked him instead of instantly falling asleep as soon as Rollins music hits
>>
>>806710
>At least the crowd actually liked him
yup the crowd loved the chant.
>instantly falling asleep as soon as Rollins music hits
lel not even trying anymore
>>
>>806715
Rollins did try, he was just bland and shit
>>
>>806703
It actually was.
Bryan's reign was terrible but mercifully short.
Seth's was terrible and just dragged on for months.
I'll take a quick death over one that drags out over the course of half a year plus.
>>
>>806729
we can all agree that the company doesn't know how to book non-muscular monsters champs
>>
>>806701
Tell that to the thousands who actually cheered him, you're in the minority here buddy
>>
>>806710
>At least the crowd actually liked him

They could've given ANYONE that Yes!/No! thing and they would've liked them, including Miz or Sheamus.
>>
>>806734
>company doesn't know how to book non-muscular monsters champs

Because non-muscular monsters as champs ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM. At least they remedied it in between with Lesner, and currently with Sheamus (even though he was booked like shit prior).
>>
>>806738

>Smark crowd

If WM30 was in a mark city, there would've literally been no reaction to him winning.
>>
>>806742
Any part timer is the worst person to put the belt on.

Thank god fella is here.
>>
>>806734
Yeah. Their default setting is either "winning face" or "cowardly shit-heel"
To break that mold that need someone so ridiculously physically intimidating that he forces their hand and MAKES them book him differently by proxy of being so daunting as a person.
Que PISS

>>806748
Fella is being surprisingly entertaining as Champ tbqh
I'm happily eating my words because he's doing his best to have some character and personality
>>
>>806739
>They could've given ANYONE that Yes!/No! thing and they would've liked them, including Miz or Sheamus.

That's not true at all. The yes chants were incredibly cringy when Bryan started them. It was his natural charisma that got the chant over.
>>
>>806743
>If WM30 was in a mark city, there would've literally been no reaction to him winning.

It absolutely does not matter what city WM is in, it's always a smarky crowd. Fans travel from all over the world for WM.
>>
>>806883
no just repetition and people liking chants.
>>
They are forced at this point. This is a non-negotiable situation that they have. But knowing WWE, let's let Roman get it this time...yeah. That went well last time.
>>
>>806629
No, you people aren't getting your hopes up for something you know won't happen and hijack the show. Not this year.
>>
>>806751
>Fella is being surprisingly entertaining as Champ

I completely agree. I hope this keeps up
>>
File: 1385040729923.jpg (47 KB, 346x334) Image search: [Google]
1385040729923.jpg
47 KB, 346x334
>>806970
I'll be there and that's exactly what I will do
>>
>>806976
>implying I also wont be there and will start seth and roman chants
>>
>>806677
>implying WWE doesnt care seeing as the ratings are dropping by a huge percent you dumb fucking smark
>>
>>806970
> you sh-shouldn't h-hijack the show

This year's Royal Rumble was an atrocity that deserved even worse than it got

>>806996
> implying you matter
>>
>>806739
But they tried giving it TO Sheamus and it went over like a dump in a church, maroon
>>
Waiting for a Heel victory in one Rumble some day.
>>
>>807329
Last year wasn't enough for you?
>>
>>806742
Obviously, Khali was the best champ WWE has ever had.
>>
File: tip.jpg (38 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
38 KB, 479x720
>>807088
>I'm an anti smark
>Bryan isn't a draw
>>
>>806739
Nice meme
>who is big show?
>>
>>806739
i kinda agree. people along with del rio when he does the chant in spanish. thats the only time when i can recall people cheering alongside him
>>
File: reddit.jpg (90 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
90 KB, 500x492
>>807482
>le anti-smark meme
>Bryan is a draw
>>
>>808175
> Bryan's RAWafterMania was the highest-drawing RAW in years
> Bryan's segments drew the most viewers by far

cool Readit boogeyman may-may tho
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>806739
>He doesn't remember when an entire Raw was Hijacked by Daniel Bryan chants.
>>
>>806629
hello, reddit

I don't get why everyone is up his ass licking away. Yeah, he's technically sound, and got over despite literally zero charisma or mic skills, but why? Is it because he's pasty, hairy, awkward, and a manlet? Did this cause the retards and basement dwelling /asp/ies and redditors to relate to him?

>I'm a hairy awkward manlet that has trouble talking to people too! M-maybe one day I'll overcome the "man" and fuck the insecure sister of a skank too!
>>
>>808481
>you will never post b8 this bad

Feels good.
>>
File: 22.jpg (93 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
93 KB, 469x463
>>807482
>being a smark
>being a mark
>not being an apathetic casual viewer that's too fucking alpha to give a fuck
>>
>>808482
>being this mad
>le ebin b8 meme

shouldn't you be busy trying to make your favorite c-list wrestler viral again, nerd?
>>
>>808463

Well if it was someone else with the Yes!/No! thing, they would've had their names chanted just the same, and NO ONE would give a shit about Daniel Bryan.
>>
>>808202
nice source
>>
>>806629
>implying they'd get it right a third time in a row
>>
>>808481
>reddit
>manlet
>zero charisma and mic skills

confirmed for having never watched an actual daniel bryan promo or match
>>
>>806629

>2 belts
>internet marks still arent happy

bryan fags are literally worse than niggers complaining about not being the majority in every facet of business even tho there's zero evidence that equal amounts even care about reaching those areas of employment or actually have the credentials over whites
>>
>>808202
Cool fedora boogeyman fagtron
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 350x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 350x355
>Daniel Bryan is winning the Royal Rumble!1!1
>>
File: trends.png (50 KB, 896x511) Image search: [Google]
trends.png
50 KB, 896x511
>>808202

>reaches really high trending-wise when he wins the belt at WM30
>almost immediately SHARPLY goes back to status quo shortly after

lol
>>
>>809121

And notice how it doesn't even pick back up, even around Royal Rumble time.
>>
>>808648
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Bryan+RAWafterMania+XXX+ratings

>>809053
> being this salty over getting blown the fuck out
>>
>>809121
> GoogleTrends

You know why you're dumb for posting this
>>
>Bryan v Lesnar v Reigns

This will be WM main event.
>>
>>809219

Keep denying it, neckbeard.
>>
>>809220

If Bryan isn't nothing more but a battered corpse at the end of that main event, then it would be a shitty WM main event.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (48 KB, 855x496) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
48 KB, 855x496
>>809228
> le neckbeard may-may

Eat shit faget
>>
>>809231

>Christian
>searching a term for someone who follows Christianity

kek
>>
>>809231
excellent
>>
>>809237
That's the joke
>>
It will be Roman or Brock.
>>
Oh boy, what is this? Third year in a row where smarks want this goat man to win the royal rumble?
>>
>>809258
Y'know, if this keeps happening, maybe WWE should actually give the clear majority of their fans what they want.

It'd make a refreshing change
>>
>>809260

>Smarks
>Clear majority

Doubt.jpg
>>
>>809260
>majority
>smarks
no
>maybe WWE should actually give the clear majority of their fans what they want.
roman it is.
>>
>>809262
>>809263
Yeah it's just "smarks" who like Bryan

That's why the booking for 2 Manias in a row was changed because of him, even though smarks are a minority who don't have any influence
>>
>>809263
"Marks" are divided on roman as well. My retarded little brother who doesnt even watch as much as i do complains that roman sounds stupid when he talks and gets mad when Ambrose plays second fiddle to him. Its pretty much just girls that like him because he's hot and little kids who don't know better.

In that regard, roman is perfect for the single mom audience.
>>
>>809346
He is literally orton except with a not so cool finisher.
>>
>>809291
Yea bryan won the WWE title and was heavily featured in this years mania too! oh wait...

the chant was over with the marks,bryan has been gone and they have forgotten him but not the chant.
>>
>>809263
>smarks aren't the majority
Hilarious. I know WWE is aimed at children but there are still more over 12s that watch it compared to under 12s
>>
>>809354
> actually believing this

I love guys like you. Your existence is your own punishment.
>>
>>809354
If Bryan is "forgotten" why did the offhand mention of him this week get the loudest pop in a while?
>>
>>806629
After WM30 and WM31 we can agree he is a B+ at best.
As soon as he gets a title he breaks intro tiny pieces.
>>
>>809351
T T F
H B A
I H M
S
>>
>>808507
fucking kek
why aren't they doing it with Roman then?
>>
>>809413
The Daniel Bryan chant and name are over, neckbeard.

Give anyone else the name Daniel Bryan and they'd get over easily.
>>
>>809735
Scholars will look back on this post and wrack their brains in vain attempts to decipher it.
We've done it.
We have condensed the autism.
>>
>>809735
so if we gave Zak Ryder the ring name Daniel Bryan, the audiences wouldn't be able to tell the difference?
>>
I want Vince to use the crowd's hatred for Reigns and turn him into the ultimate heel.

Have him crush all the fan favorites one by one.

>Bryan wins the Rumble
>gets killed (kayfabe) in the ring by Reigns at Mania

>Reigns destroys Cesaro at three consecutive PPVs

>Reigns says nigger in public and gets away with it

>Reigns breaks CM Punk's record

>Reigns breaks Sammartino's record
>>
>>809737
>>809743
>falling for the most obvious bait ever
>>
>>809753
>pointing out bait is bait is falling for bait

Si?
>>
>>809751
>trying to find any natural way to make people accept Reigns as a part of the main event.

No. No. Go to hell, start again.
>>
>>809779
But it's already happening amongst marks.
>>
>>809218
Nice source
>le btfo meme
you can only use it when you actually blow someone the fuck out
Also RAW after 30th WM=guaranteed viewers
>>
>>809231
They've fixed that issue so they'll mean just the wrestlers if you put in the right term
>>
>>809260
>smarks
>clear majority
>this delusion
loud minority
>>
>>809842
It's more the idea that Bryan's segments were consistently the highest rated
>>
>>809959
nice source.
>>
It's the only thing that can save WWE
>>
>>809291
>the booking for 2 Manias in a row was changed because of him

How was the booking for Wrestlemania 31 booked because of him? You're delusional
>>
>>809842
>>809977
http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_77624.shtml

Eat
Shit
Faget
>>
>>810149
Yeah, remember how Reigns beat Lesnar cleanly & decisively in an even contest and the conquering babyface superhero was coronated that night?
>>
>>806739
yes chant is pretty bad, you need to be charismatic to go over with this
>>
>>810217
lel sure thats why crowds at sports events who have ZERO clue who bryan was chant it, pleb.
>>
>>810229
How do you know they have no idea who Bryan is?
>>
>>806629
>>
>>810239
one of the teams had bryan come and when he came out like 5 people clapped but as soon as he started doing the yes chanted and they joined in.
>>
>>810245
That doesn't really prove anything, guy
>>
>>810250
i'm not your guy, friend
>>
>>810245
I havent seen a wrestler come out to genuine applause in over a decade. I'm pretty sure only Cena would get cheers
>>
>>810183

And what does any of that have to do with Daniel Bryan? Things happened the way they did cause Brock signed a new contract with WWE instead of going back to UFC (which he was already training to go back into)
>>
>>810280
You really think Vince wouldn't have pulled the trigger on Reigns that night if he thought there was even a chance of getting away with it?
>>
>>810282

What does that have to do with Daniel Bryan spazz?
>>
>>810283
Oh, but wasn't it that nasty old Bryan's fault that Reigns got booed out of the building at the Royal Rumble?
>>
>>810289

>>the booking for 2 Manias in a row was changed because of him

Yeah keep shifting the goal posts
>>
>>810291
So you literally can't follow one point to another, got it, spud
>>
>>810298

So you're literally a dumb smark who thinks Bryan had anything to do with this year's wrestlemania main event. They put him in a pity match against Reigns at Fast Lane just to cool you smarks off, there was no chance of him facing Lesnar, let alone main eventing again.
>>
>>810306
> being this illiterate

Not in any way what I said, potato.
>>
>>806629
Fucking they gave a fucking comedy midcarder the belt because he came up with a popular meme that the crowd would do for people not even him proving it was over not him . Fucking steph and big Show and Brie did it and got everyone to do it with them. Fuck my african American it's no wonder the WWe is in the state it's in
>>
>>810312
> this is what "anti-smarks" truly BO-lieve

At least Bryan didn't cut a promo about magic beans
>>
>>810310

>Back-tracking this hard
>>
>>810322
We get it, you can't read
>>
>>810312
At least Daniel Bryan never sad SUFFERIN SUCKATASH like a fucking moron and at least knew how to get people to cheer for him.

if he somehow makes a surprise redebut at Rumble and gets instantly eliminated that'll be the third time in a row wwe will have said "HAHA FUCK YOU" to the audience, and this time they'll truly deserve to have the audience shit all over the rumble
>>
>>810352
Actually, this

BAKA DESU SENPAI KEK
>>
>>806632
>not even biggest mistake of WM30
Remember putting divas AFTER the end of the Streak?
>>
>>810316
>>810352
>BUT MUH IRRELEVANT PROMOS HE CUT A YEAR AGO
>>
>>810352
>Daniel Bryan fans are the majority of the audience, the majority of WWE fans are Bryanfags
Wow such delusion
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.