[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WWE is rumored to be interested in signing current IWGP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Shinsuke-Nakamura.jpg (46 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Shinsuke-Nakamura.jpg
46 KB, 500x333
>WWE is rumored to be interested in signing current IWGP Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura. His contract with New Japan Pro Wrestling is up in January.

Credit: http://wrestling-edge.com/rumor-wwe-interested-in-signing-top-new-japan-pro-wrestling-star/
>>
A one off match in NXT would be fantastic, bt then he can fuck off.
Dont need WWE ruining another top talent.
>>
Hopefully they can score his music or come up with something equally awesome.
>>
>>805762
it would be great seeing him fail so hard and regal keep yelling at him to stop acting like a dumbass and to actually learn to wrestle. He would be a comedy jobber so fast
>>
>>805762
I can already hear Full Sail imploding.
>>
>>805762
Good. We need more solid low-card acts to make Rose look strong.
This talentless gook with no understanding of professional wrestling would fit right in with the Sandows and Curtis Axels of the big leagues.
>>
>>805762
>implying he would want to wrestle the bland, ultra-safe children's style of WWE
>>
>>805762
doubt he could adjust to the workrate and if he could it would probably just make him boring
>>
>>805858
finally someone admits hes nothing without his ripoff character and terrible wrestling.
>>
>>805868
>hes nothing without terrible wrestling
I said he WOULDN'T want to wrestle WWE's ultra-safe children's style
>>
>>805762
>inb4 Tajiri-tier jobber
>>
>>805876
would be a step up from his falling to the ground stumbling style.
>>
>>805907
>not liking based Nakamura

Your parents didn't/don't hit you enough.
>>
>>805785
>Goes to NXT
>Over with the smirkiest crowd in wrestling
>Main Events a few NXT specials
>Called up to RAW
>Opening match jobber

Sounds about right.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.