[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of the League of Nations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: League of Nations.png (73 KB, 1332x658) Image search: [Google]
League of Nations.png
73 KB, 1332x658
What do you think of the League of Nations?
>>
I think that it's great that we have a stable of people from all over the world if only they weren't the authority's cronies
>>
They have potential to be a good faction. I hope KO joins in for Canada and Barret and Rusev become tag champions.
>>
>>804305
I'm kind of glad they work for the Authority. Now there is someone to fight for them since Show and Rollins are injured.

They actually feel like authority since you can't directly challenge them by having to get passed their cronies
>>
>>804303

The New Day joined them as well.
>>
Cena is turning heel by joining the League of Nations.
Screencap this for future use.
>>
Could be good. Could be shit. Will be nothing in-between.
>>
I'm happy Barret is getting a push
>>
>>804303
If they make it more of an actual power-stable and two of them pick up the tag titles and they have a reign of dominance I'll mark.
Don't think they'll devote that much into it, though. Rusev and Del Rio have their own things going on so they can't just be full-time cronies.
Rusev alone is enough to make me like it, though. Dude is so entertaining despite the shoddy English. So much charisma.
>>
>>804357
barrett is going to be the cronie and probably get beat up by roman a lot.
>>
So did they completely ditch the Mexamerica gimmick cause it offended people?

Also, Del Rio looks so out of place.
>>
>>804371
They ditched it because no one cared. WWE was probably hoping to FOX News to pick up on it as controversial, but they didn't care.
>>
>>804371
its basically HHH getting revenge after del rio forced his hand to fire him and get bad press, then signing him to a bigger deal this year.
>>
>>804371
They haven't ditched it. Didn't he do some shit and get chased off by Swagger earlier in the show?
He's just doing LoN alongside it.
He looks out of place because he's a fucking Champion himself and shouldn't be acting as the WWEWHC's personal job-fodder.
>>
>>804377
It sounds so much better having Mexico being a part of the LoN than Meximerica. Come on, they need to ditch that shit ASAP
>>
>>804373
>They ditched it because no one cared.
all the people pissed off say otherwise.
>>
>>804380
Mexamerica would be a decent concept if they broadened it and turned it into "The American folk I once fought for have become lazy and slothful. Thank you great Mexican Hero ADR."
But just the word "Mexamerica" itself is cringe-worthy and shit. Also why does he keep saying haters? That's just embarrassing.
>>
>>804383
Three comments on Twitter by WWE Interns is hardly "all the people pissed off".
>>
>>804327
>Cena
>Heel
pick one and only one.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.