[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CM Punk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: jetfuelcantmeltsteelbeams.jpg (163 KB, 1080x1156) Image search: [Google]
jetfuelcantmeltsteelbeams.jpg
163 KB, 1080x1156
Opinions? How do you think he will do in UFC /asp/?
>>
>>800852
Hell probably be a utter fucking mess
>>
>>800852

He'll get fucked up in his first fight, then come back to WWE with the Del Rio deal.
>>
>>800852
It's a work and he's coming back in the Rumble.
>>
>>800957
>then come back to WWE with the Del Rio deal.
lol hhh is go to want him with a pay cut.
>>
>>800852

He might win but he'll inevitably get destroyed just like Brock did by Cain.
>>
>>800852
I just wish he would fight already. It's been like a year since he signed. His injury isn't helping his chances either. I predict it'll be a pretty bad performance overall.
>>
>He wins, "Oh they gave him a weak opponent who took a dive for the company ratings"
>He loses, "lmaooo what a loser"

You just can't win with you fuckbags.
>>
>>800963
i wonder about this, like "oh we'll have this big public falling out and we'll hype up everything from youtube to instagram, then i'll come back and the ratings will explode"

honestly i don't think they're smart or creative enough to plan that

also that was the plan with brian pillman in WCW and look what happened there

realistically i think he'll get fucked up badly and be relegated to being that guy in the zombie movies that gets his dick bitten off while taking a piss and has to wander around as a dickless zombie for all eternity
>>
>>801025
I didn't think it was a work until 2k15 came out with Punk in it. There's no way they do that if there was an actual falling out because they apparently took out a whole Hogan storyline from 2k16 but left Punk's in 2k15 also WWE doesn't own the rights to Punk's name so putting him in there would have been an absolute clusterfuck of legal dealings if they were on as bad of terms as they claim. I think he was wrecked by injuries and need time to recover and is waiting until the right time for his comeback that he predetermined a few years ago.
>>
>>801048

What are you on about you delusional fan boy? You're basing this all on a video game that was made a year earlier than its release date? And FYI Punk sued 2K for royalties, so he did get money from being in that game.

>He thinks he's coming back

He's never coming back with all the bridges he's burnt and how he admitted that management mistreated AJ. Just accept it and move on.
>>
>>801055
>move on

no
>>
Y'all are a bunch of marks
Ufc will give him a way younger (most likely just turned 18) and smaller opponent. They're gunna want to make punk look imposing. The fight will be close. The kid will not be known for winning via knockout, that means little chance of knockout ending the fight.
That's it.
From then on it won't matter if he wins or loses. It's just the spectacle.
>>
>>801048
cutting hogan means you save yourself from bad pres for putting a racist in your game. and what did they even cut? the game focuses on steve austin so it would have only been one tiny piece.

the punk content was pretty significant and cutting it doesn't save you from any bad press because nobody cares. they probably considered a lawsuit but decided it was a non-issue since punk was under contract when they started the game and punk needs to play ball if he ever wants to see the big leagues again.

they had way more to lose with hogan.
>>
>>800852
he's already off to a bad start.
he injured his shoulder training and had his first fight postponed, pretty much indefinitely, and it was supposed to happen before the end of the year.

i'd love to see him come back, though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.