[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRIPLE H BTFO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvN urjaKAiA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: BKPdrjlh.jpg (46 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
BKPdrjlh.jpg
46 KB, 1024x576
TRIPLE H BTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvNurjaKAiA

What do you have to say about your selfish "hero" now faggots?
>>
>>800206
>Chyna
Immediately closed
>>
Not saying I'm for Triple H sticking to Chyna, but if he did then his son's would be genetic freaks on par, if not greater than Lesnar.
>>
If WWE was hosted in any other country she'd be in the HOF. But since Americans are such prudes she'll continue to be discriminated against. It's not just a Chyna problem but a female wrestler problem in general. If you think about all the female wrestlers who had to demean themselves in front of these audiences it's pretty sad that none of them get any HOF recognition.
>>
>>800219
Go back to your air soft threads you kek
>>
>>800221
Go back to your mcdonalds you fat american pig
>>
>>800222
>Go back to my McDonalds

Is this insult supposed to mean I run a McDonalds? I'll probably be making bank you fucking europoor
>>
File: wwehaitch001.png (625 KB, 728x490) Image search: [Google]
wwehaitch001.png
625 KB, 728x490
>>800206
>>
>>800219
but Chyna wasn't even that good.
Just a weird roided woman to fill some pegging fantasies
>>
>>800206

Why is she still so bitter? It's been over 10 years, the man has children.
>>
>>800206
>chyna
wow that face scared me, not even opening the video
>>
>>800236
>but Chyna wasn't even that good.
Neither are half of the Hall of Famers
>>
>>800286
AIR SOFT YOU KEK COLD
>>
How drunk was she when she made this?
>>
>>800236

>Chyna wasn't even that good

18+
>>
>it's pretty sad that none of them get any HOF recognition.
but that 's wrong, educate yourself on women in the HOF you retard.
>>
jesus christ what happened to her
>>
>>800617
Drugs and plastic surgery
>>
>>800307
PJWTS now
Everyone knows chyna was godawful
>>
>>800206
>your selfish "hero"

>implying anyone gives a fuck about Haitch
>>
>>800236
It's not about being good, it's about making an impact in wrestling history.
She did. Bitch won men's titles.
>>
>>800617

She stopped working out and roiding, so naturally she just became fat.
>>
>>800307
Chyna single handedly ruined the prestige of the IC title. Or really whoever decided to put it on her.
>>
>Triple H getting BTFO

Look how miserable she looks. If anything, she just made herself look stupid. How long is she going to butthurt over her oneitis? He has kids, move the fuck on you bitter whore
>>
>>800219
Go back to reddit fag
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.