[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cryme Tyme >>>> The New Day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Cryme Tyme >>>> The New Day
>>
Nice meme
>>
I agree, fuck the new day and their faggot shit.
>>
they had a cool finisher that I put on my CAW tag teams, that's about the only thing I liked about them though.

>>799978
>getting worked by comedy heels
>>
File: I3lnCZS.gif (2 MB, 370x208) Image search: [Google]
I3lnCZS.gif
2 MB, 370x208
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

AYY

ESS

PEE

DON'T YOU DARE

BE SOUR
>>
>>799969
Elaborate, anon.
>>
Great. They are not even superstar anymore.
>>
>>799969

I thought these guys were gonna get pushed to the moon.

>Charismatic
>Good workers
>Classic big/small tag team dynamic
>Made every segment they were in entertaining.

What happened, these promos were hits at my old RAW parties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcQ2s2VmXOw
>>
>>800711
Have you read JTG's book? It gives a pretty good idea on life in the WWE (according to him). Very good, light reading.

Cena is a dick. William Regal and Chris Jericho are bros.
>>
>>800188
WE WUZ
>>
>>800820
I love the story of Shad calling Triple H a sell-out to his face.
>>
>>800895
I think Shad was instrumental to Cryme Tyme never getting anywhere. Hilarious, talented guy but goddamn what a tool he could be sometimes.

IIRC he did convince WWE to give JTG a solo run so I guess there's that.
>>
I completely understand the appreciation of Cryme Tyme, guys. I'd just like to know, why all the hate for the New Day??
Rather, are y'all mad that they seemed like they were gonna be different before they were packaged as faces?
>>
>>799969
huh, never considered this possibility, just guess I'll have to wait to see cryme tyme cut a promo this we-oh wait, neither of them are employed with WWE
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.