[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can go back in time and reverse the result of one John Cena
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: Cena smirk.jpg (14 KB, 262x359) Image search: [Google]
Cena smirk.jpg
14 KB, 262x359
You can go back in time and reverse the result of one John Cena victory.

Which match do you choose?
>>
WM 21 and have him lose to JBL and spare us the horrid future
>>
File: whyyyy.jpg (29 KB, 720x726) Image search: [Google]
whyyyy.jpg
29 KB, 720x726
When is he coming back bros?
>>
WM 30 vs. Wyatt
>>
Wyatt .
>>
Barret
>>
Cena vs Bryan at Summerslam

imagine the memes
>>
fuck wrestling /sp/ found a way :^)
>>
>>797449
>>797456
>>797463
>>797473
Wow, there's really no bad answer,
>>
>>797444
None of them.
Because I am not a virgin.
>>
File: tumblr_ntis1zJ7ZA1tqawq0o1_540.png (331 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntis1zJ7ZA1tqawq0o1_540.png
331 KB, 540x540
Wyatt.
Cena putting over Wyatt would have created a Top Heel right then and there, WWE would be set for years.
>>
>>797449

Please have sex you fucking weirdo.
>>
File: sandowburied.webm (3 MB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
sandowburied.webm
3 MB, 427x240
There was a match he had with Cesaro last year that he should have lost, and I got pissed a little, not a lot, but a little that he won.
>>
His first US open challenge against Ambrose.
Mainly to hope it stops lel rio from getting.
>>
Summerslam 2010 against the Nexus
>>
>>797543
If that's your logic you should at least let it run until his last USOC Match before Del Rio so we could still have that based US Reign.
Which would've gone to a New Day member, I think.
>>
Night of Champions against Rollins
>>
His win over Punk a couple Raws before WM 29 to determine who faces the Rock at WM 29 because nobody buts Vince and little kids wanted to see Rock vs Cena 2.
>>
Barret, Wyatt, Sandow
>>
>Wyatt at Payback
>Owens at Battleground
>Punk before Mania 29
>The Nexus at Summerslam
Just the most important ones I could think of. I'd include That Ladder match for the title last year, but that led to the glorious Brock squash at Summerslam.
>>
HBK WM 23
>>
>>797444
His match with Bray at Mania last year. They could have created a top tier heel in Bray Wyatt, and his character could have been the heir to Undertaker.

Not saying he'd better, mind you.
>>
>>797444
Cena vs Nexus.
>>
>>797805
>Ending that based title reign
Nah. That rematch that Shawn won is the shit though.
>>
sandows cash-in
>>
>>798536
No.

Sandow is fucking terrible and is in his rightful place on the card.
>>
>>798547
That is wrong on at least 3 levels
>>
The one time he faced Jeff Hardy. It was for #1 Contendership of the WWE title on Raw.
>>
>>797549
This. They clearly should have won the match, especially during one of WWE's worst years.
>>
>>797444
the 2nd one vs Owens

although Owens still developed quite decent 2bh
the guy's just too good to let the (un)creative team ruin him
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 600x400
any answer besides this is wrong
>>
>>797444

the match were he had the splt swapping sloober knocker chutes and ladders match. there is a marine that kneeds your help and his name is.....
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 800x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 800x601
>>799405
>>
I would go back in time to let Cena win the first match against The Rock at Wrestlemania.

The crowd was hype as fuck and everybody and his mother wanted the Rock to kick Cenas ass. The Rock and the crowed spent a whole year shitting on Cena. It would have been the ideal moment to turn Cena heel.

I was happy when the Rock won but afterwards when I thought about it, I realized - if they didn't turn Cena there and then, then they never will
>>
One night stand 2006.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.