[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even if he's not "ready" the WWE kind of has to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 10
File: bryan.jpg (580 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
bryan.jpg
580 KB, 2000x1000
Even if he's not "ready" the WWE kind of has to bring Bryan back in hopes of getting back above 3 million, right? What are their other options at this point?
>>
A Wrestlemania program between the Rock and the Attitude Era's biggest draw, Triple H
>>
>>794408
Rock is confirmed to not be wrestling at Wrestlemania. He has a movie shoot going on at the same time.
>>
Mandatory reminder that Bryan was cleared by an NFL doctor months ago
>>
>>794404
He should be brought back to the show even if he isn't cleared because he would really help ratings. Have him come back and say he hates what the authority is doing and if he could get back in the ring he would challenge triple h and end their reign then triple h taunts him and bryan challenges him and says he can help any wrestler beat hhh and if they beat hhh the authority will dissolve. Bryan recruits Ambrose of Ziggler or someone from NXT and they beat hhh and Brayn is made a baby face gm.

It would get one of their biggest draws back tv every week and it end a story that everyone is sick of and it would end it in a way that made sense since the authority was started to fuck over bryan and whoever beats hhh would get over huge.

Thoughts?
>>
>>794418
I'd watch it.
>>
>>794418
Bryan doesn't like being on TV if he's not wrestling.

WWE could've cleared him months ago but they're keeping shelved for various political reasons.
>>
Was he really that big a draw? Every time I saw him on tv, he was bitching about something and saying yes yes

He's gonna get painted into a corner eventually anyway, especially if hes in there with the big boys, he's way too little to be viewed as anything but the scrappy underdog. That schtick can only last so long
>>
>>794422
>Bryan doesn't like being on TV if he's not wrestling

If he is medically unable to ever wrestle again I don't see why he would want to be involved in some way and this would be a way to help the company. If it was pitched to him I think he'd accept. Also if they're worried about him fucking up the reigns push if he was gm and granted reigns a title shot I think people would accept that more than any of the other shots he's gotten so far.
>>
>>794404
not much because the IWC watches from streams.
Also he would risk getting an easy concussion and getting paralyzed.
>>
>>794426
Mandatory reminder that the post-YES!tleMania RAW was the highest-rated episode in literally years with Bryan's segments drawing the most viewers
>>
>>794423
He didn't work as an underdog against Reigns and people bought it

(Not in the way WWE was intending, of course)
>>
>>794447
>tfw there will never be a punk/bryan WM main event
>>
>>794424
But he isn't medically unable to wrestle again.

He was cleared by an actual pro doctor. It's just WWE's incompetent pet quack that's holding out
>>
>>794451
Well if he's able to wrestle then they are almost certainly discussing bringing him back now. Things are bad.
>>
>>794453
You're acting like Vince "I'd rather have a half-empty arena cheering for who I want than a full arena cheering for who they want" McMahon is a reasonable person
>>
>>794449
>punk will never go heel and side with the authority against Bryan
Why live?
>>
>>794473
Punk is literally shilling products on his twitter now. I don't think he has as much money saved up as everyone says. He'll come back.
>>
>>794479

Is he still too "injured" to do UFC?
>>
>>794404
Did you not hear his mediocre crowd reactions earlier this year when he returned for the Rumble? Nobody cares for him anymore. He was just a meme wrestler, a fad that pretty much everyone, even smarks, has moved on from. Bryan's return will not make ratings any better. You want to improve ratings? Give Ryback the title. Do a brand split and move all of the boring vanilla midgets to Smackdown. Bring back backstage promos. Drop this boring Authority shit that has been going on for an eternity. Develop the wrestler's personalities better and make the wrestlers more entertaining. The parts make up the sum, and the sum is shit because the parts (wrestlers) are boring as fuck. Rock, SCSA and HBK. Reigns, Ambrose, Ziggler. Which trio would be more entertaining to watch? This is the main issue - the wrestlers are fucking BORING AS SHIT.
>>
>>794480
yes
>>
>>794481
>Did you not hear his mediocre crowd reactions earlier this year when he returned for the Rumble?

Mediocre? The pop when he came out was huge and the fact that he didn't win made people so mad that they booed The Rock.
>>
Vince will hold him out until after the Rumble no matter how low the ratings go. Cant have him ruin his plans for the 3rd year running.
>>
>>794497
>implying bryan isn't winning the rumble.
>>
>>794497
>implying people won't expect him to come out as a surprise entry in the rumble if this is the case
>>
>>794518
>>794516
>>794497
The options for the rumble this year are
>Daniel Bryan wins
>The winner gets booed and the main event angle for Wrestlemania is ruined

If Vince wants it to be Roman v Brock so much just make it a triple threat and put Bryan in there otherwise the crowd WILL turn on Roman even harder.
>>
>>794481
> being this delusional

Fuck state of this Stamford kek
>>
>>794523
>those are the only options
lel you smarks are hilarious
for all you know bryan is 100% done yet you cling on that maybe he isnt and still claim "these are the only options" because maybe just maybe a guy who didnt have feeling in his arm and had a bad concussion might maybe possibly comeback and that has to be an "only option" not sure if i should laugh more or shake my head and the pure absurdity of how you wrote it.
>>
>>794534
> look at how contrarian I am, please pay attention to me!
>>
>>794534
What realistic options do you see other than Bryan winning the rumble or the winner being booed?
>>
>>794449
That wouldn't draw very well
>>
>>794612
> Over the Limit 2012
> WWE Championship: Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk (c)
> The event garnered 167,000 buys, up from 140,000 the previous year's event received.
>>
>>794523
No, fuck Daniel Bryan ruining the plans for Wrestlemania THREE FUCKING YEARS IN A ROW.
Daniel Bryan is probably gonna wrestle Sheamus again
>>
>>794616
We're talking Wrestlemania, not some B-rate PPV.
>>
>>794617
Sheamus is champ
>>
>>794626
>Sheamus holding the belt until Wrestlemania
>>
>>794617
Hey Vince!
>>
>>794644
Hi
>>
>>794622
Yeah, I'm sure that the WRESTLEMANIA crowd wouldn't pay to see Bryan vs. Punk
>>
>>794617
> preventing Batista vs. Orton in 2014 from being the main event
> "preventing" Reigns from going over Lesnar clean

Yeah, fuck Bryan. How dare he be more over than McMahon's childish vanity booking. I WANTED to eat shit.,
>>
>>794649
It wouldn't really sell well as a main event at Wrestlemania for the belt
>>
>>794652
And by Bryan ruining those plans, the crowd kept booing Batista even though he didnt deserve to be booed, and Roman Reigns push was ruined. Not good long term
>>
>>794655
Show your working.
>>
>>794481
>Give Ryback the title

Literally only if theres a brand split and theres two main titles

>Do a brand split
No
>Bring back backstage promos
Yes
>Drop the Authority
Replace them with shane
>Develop the wrestlers better
Please god yes
>>
>>794657
Both of those guys were booed prior to the Rumble even happening.

> Batista didn't deserve to be booed

He shouldn't have come back as an embarrassing shell of his former self

> and Roman Reigns push was ruined. Not good long term

Why? He was never going to be THE GUY no matter how much Vince shoved him down people's throats
>>
>>794662
>both of those guys were booed prior to the rumble even happening
Batista was cheered on the RAW before the Rumble, people wanted him back man
As for Reigns, he was getting the biggest pops in the summer and he was good reactions before the royal rumble happened
>>
>>794667
Both guys were booed when they appeared on the TitanTron before the Royal Rumble match

> As for Reigns, he was getting the biggest pops in the summer and he was good reactions before the royal rumble happened

lol this isn't even remotely true

He was mildly over at SummerSlam
Noticeably split the crowd in his RAW match against Rollins
Got clearly booed during his cameo at [R]-Evolution

At his peak, he was never more over than Ambrose
>>
>>794670
>titantron before the royal rumble match
so at the royal rumble ppv?
>>
>>794674
Yes, before their "overness" was apparently ruined by that rotten Bryan during the Royal Rumble match

Fans turning against Reigns was inevitable. If you can't see that, you're as clueless as Vince
>>
>>794416
Yeah that's super reassuring
>>
>>794690
Well, he's not the doctor about to get FUKKEN BURIED in an upcoming Will Smith documentary on concussions so I know who I'd think of as more credible
>>
>>794423
Never understood this argument, the fights are choreographed, it's not like it's 'believable' that the undertaker is some kind of hellbeast.
>>
>>794662
>Why? He was never going to be THE GUY no matter how much Vince shoved him down people's throats

He got a pretty great response at Raw but of course he was calling for a title match in the first ten minutes of a non-PPV show, easy enough to pop then.

Still judging by last monday I'd say having sheamus steal the title is working more or less as planned for Reigns.
>>
>>794709
> Nashville

And the night before Reigns got mockingly booed after a heel ruined his 1st world title win.
>>
>>794408
>Attitude Era's Biggest Draw
>Triple H

I wasn't even watching wrestling at the time of the and I know that's a steaming pile of shit and I don't even care if it's bait.
>>
>>794736
I think he was being ironic
>>
>>794422
>they're keeping [bryan] shelved for various political reasons.

So that means either; they don't want him to fuck his neck up again so they may as well just terminate his contract if they don't plan to bring him back. Or they know if they bring him back he'll absolutely derail any other wrestler they're trying to push because the audience just would not buy it.
>>
>>794749
The latter, but they also want to make their concussion testing look good due to the upcoming Will Smith doco that IDs their doctor by name and shits all over him
>>
>>794756
>implying their medical department wasn't thoroughly btfo by punk anyway
>>
>>794418
wwe pls
>>
>>794776
WWE thinks their mudslinging of "sour grapes" actually worked

Also, I forgot to mention that WWE don't want Bryan to wrestle but they want to keep him around both to profit off his merch sales and ensure that he can't go elsewhere
>>
>>794715
I think people are warming up to him, even if the whole Sheamus thing is clearly just a ploy to get them to.
>>
>>794776
after listening to the podcast it's either divine intervention or unholy pact that wwe's medical staff are even still allowed to have their liscences
>>
>>794785
>ensure that he can't go elsewhere
yep, they're literally trapping him because he got over without their help (thus they don't want to use him) but if he left (and he's outright stated he would) it would actually be a huge deal to see him somewhere else.
>>
>>794796
Bryan could turn TNA or ROH into a competitor. Hell at that point CM Punk could go to whatever promotion as a fuck you to WWE.
>>
>>794788
lol after the December 7 RAW in North Charleston he's going to get booed out of the building on every live broadcast until 2016
>>
>>794803
why and how?
>>
>>794803
Why that raw specifically and why every raw after that? I'm no fan of his but it seems like some towns like him and some don't.
>>
>>794810
RAW next week is in Pittsburgh
TLC is in Boston
RAW after TLC is in Philly
RAW the week after is in Minneapolis
RAW for the last week of 2015 is in Brooklyn

He's fucking toast
>>
>>794816
>RAW after TLC is in Philly
There's no fucking way they give him the title at TLC then. If Reigns gets the title and then goes to very place set Reigns hate into overdrive WWE is fucking insane.
>>
>>794821
> betting against WWE being arrogantly stupid and mis-reading their audience
>>
>>794676
>their overness was apparently ruined by that rotten Bryan
yeah
>>
>>794825
I think they're stupid but they also want to give Roman the best chance possible to get over.
>>
>>794801
>Bryan could turn TNA or ROH into a competitor
LMAO
>>
>>794835
fucking luger helped make WCW
>>
>>794840
lmao
daniel bryan will not make fucking TNA into a competitor
TNA is fucking done, and ROH will never be a competitor for WWE
>>
>>794816
>all the smark town

good lord have mercy on roman and sheamus' soul.
>>
>>794816
lord help them if they don't bring back bryan
>>
>>794835
>>794843
>lmao
>lmao

not that you'll actually listen, but assuming that Daniel Bryan's fans are as passionate as they've shown to be, but if he did show up one day in TNA or ROH or even Lucha Underground, you'd imagine the spike in ratings would turn some number of heads. maybe not enough to make any of them legitimate competitors to wwe but I can definitely imagine the buzz would be hard to ignore
>>
>Vanilla midget
>Bringing back ratings

He'll just injure himself again
>>
>>794854
>not enough to make any of them legitimate competitors to wwe
Exactly
>>
>>794816

>Mark cities don't matter but smark cities do.
>>
>>794855
> quoting a meme that originated from the lowest-drawing WWF Champion ever
>>
>>794854
He'd go to ROH probably and from that wrestle in NJPW - that's where he'd probably prove to be a big draw.
>>
>>794523

>Daniel Bryan fans want him in the main event of wrestlemania again

Why won't you grow up?
>>
>>794857
> cities that will follow any WWE narrative no matter how shitty it is don't matter

That's correct, good on you for keeping up
>>
>>794861

>Only my reddit Cesaro section cities in the North East matter
>Calling people sheeple over mandrama
>I cheer heels and boo faces, look at me I'm such a rebel.

Literally, what is wrong with you? Is Green Day your favorite band too?
>>
>>794869
So people should only do what WWE wants them to, huh?

Guess crowds shouldn't have started getting behind Austin in 1996-1997 then. They should've been cheering for Marc Mero.
>>
>>794872

Are you even reading your posts you edgelord?

>Fuck da man, I'll do da opposite of what the corporation wants.

It's literal desperation to be as contrarian as possible cause you think you know how things work. Wrestling fans today are so stupid and arrogant.

>Austin

More like you'd have been cheering for Dean Malenko and 19 year old Jeff Hardy to be WWF champ in 1997 instead of The Rock and Austin.
>>
>>794857
mark cities will take whatvers thrown their way.
while wwe won't care what a smark town audience does, but everyone at home, social media and the backstage staff will notice when the audience hijacks the show because their bored out of their minds.

>>794856
Do you go to your favorite restraunt because they're the most popular place in town? or because they serve the best hamburger in town? all those indy promotions are the small town sandwhich joints of the wrestling world, no they'll never get the crowds wwe gets but if the product is consistently good they'll fair well enough.
>>
>>794875
> implying you're not being contrarian right now

That was easy.
>>
>>794879

Not agreeing with your shitty reddit hugbox opinions doesn't make me contrarian.
>>
>>794878
>when the audience hijacks the show

I bet you're just a huge FullSail crowd mark and their plethora of cancerous chants.
>>
File: STOP TALKING.gif (497 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
STOP TALKING.gif
497 KB, 500x281
>>794861
>>794869
>>794872
>>794875
You both sound retarded.
>>
>>794881
> le reddit boogeyman

Never posted there. Never will.

You wanna try again or do you need to go back to your "WWE Universe" page?
>>
>>794887

Not as retarded as the guy posting wootist gifs.
>>
>>794889

>Romin sucks for lyfe and I'll hate him always!

You might as well be a redditer.
>>
>>794885
I hate the audiences but I know it means something when the cameras pull away from the raw main event to follow the audience doing the wave. If the audience can not get into a match than why the hell should anyone watching at home?
>>
>>794893
I would change my opinion on Reigns if he changed in any way, but considering it's been over 2 years and he hasn't I'm pretty content with my present view of him.

I don't hate Reigns. Nobody cares about him enough for that. He's just a whipping boy.
>>
>>794849
Sheamus doesn't need approval.
>>
>>794893
There are far more people on reddit that love reigns than here.
>>
File: basedfella.jpg (573 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
basedfella.jpg
573 KB, 1280x720
FFFFFEEEFELLLLLAAAAAHHH
>>
>>794416
>NFL doctor

Lmao
>>
>>794878
but the indy promotions don't serve the best wrestling.
ROH and TNA have shit/no storylines, NJPW i cant watch because i dont understand japanese, and LU is okay
>>
>>795217
lol no they're too busy sucking off cesaro and daniel bryan
>>
>>795317
except wwe's not regularly serving up 5 start mathes on a regular basis either, so you're not right either.
>>
>bryan
>a draw
>>
>>794491

Smark cities NEVER count, because those cities will ALWAYS boo The Rock.
>>
>>795488
who does? we know it's not tna, roh, njpw, or wwe, is it LU?
>>
pls save wwe based bryan
>>
>>795317
> ROH & TNA have no storylines

I don't even watch iMPACT! and I know that's bunk
>>
>>795563
But that's not true at all.

MSG popped huge for him in his return match.
>>
>>795563
That's almost never fucking been the case.
>>
>reigns wins title at TLC
>loses title to brock at rumble or fastlane
>bryan wins rumble
>reigns asks for rematch at mania
>triple threat main event that satisfies everyone including vince

Why shouldn't this happen?
>>
>>796239
Because why would you want Reigns to drag down what could quite possibly be the greatest WrestleMania main event of all-time?
>>
>>796239
>wanting bryan to get paralyzed or die with brock
what is wrong with you guys? you say you like brayn yet I see this match keep popping up.
>>
>>796255
>what could quite possibly be the greatest WrestleMania main event of all-time?
>with reigns
a match that will last a while
>without reigns
bryan gets hurt 2 mins into it and they have to stop the match to make sure bryan isnt screwed for life.
>>
>>796265
well bryan has said he wants a match with brock so I think people just want him to get that match but obviously only if he's medically fit.

>>796255
because vince will force roman in no matter what so this sadly represents a best case scenario.
>>
>>796267
Bryan wrestled for half an hour with a detached retina.
>>
>>796239
Because Seamus will retain via shenanigans at TLC to stretch out their feud to royal rumble. Reigns may win it at Rumble but probably not they'll just find a way to keep up the Seamus Reigns feud till fastlane then Reigns might demand to be apart of the championship match at Mania and then win it.
>>
>>796274
>detached retina like vader did
>possibly get paralyzed or die in the ring with maybe just one bump
vastly different things brother.
>>
>>796275
>sheamus v reigns main event
>hoping to draw 100,000 fans
oof
>>
>>796279
Where are you pulling this "just one bump" from? Is it your ass?
>>
>>796280
It's just their logic. I don't personally want it but if Reigns wins the title he may win it at Rumble, lose it at Fastlane back to Seamus, then have grounds to interject himself into the main event at mania making it a triple threat. It would be shitty, but its the kind of thing they would do.
>>
>>796285
well who wins the rumble in that scenario?
>>
>>796289
If they're smart?

Bryan.
>>
>>796289
Dunno, might not matter. They may pander to fans and get an actual fan favorite since last years was a big fuck you to the fans and the year before sucked. Maybe Brian.. but Reigns will probably win at Mania.
>>
>>796292
but then Reigns will get booed at wm which is what they don't want
>>
>>796296
And then Reigns has 100,000 people booing him.
>>
>>796289
they're painted themselves into a corner in that
>they want reigns in the main event of WM
>they want him to be cheered
>he's not a big enough draw on his own
>they need a draw in the main event
>but not someone that would be cheered over reigns

Does such a person even exist?
>>
>>796298
> implying there is literally any possibility of Reigns NOT getting booed at WrestleMania
>>
>>796301
They don't give a shit about that. They have a hard on for reigns. They may listen to HHH and turn him heel at Mania to make the boos at least play into the story.
>>
>>796304
cena?
>>
>>796289
Brock's definitely going to win the Rumble next year.
>>
File: best for business.jpg (23 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
best for business.jpg
23 KB, 620x350
>>796304
They've already begun the feud, my friend.
>>
>>797202
why would they want to repeat that disaster of a main event from last year?
>>
>>797203
So either Roman wins the rumble again and is booed or wins the title before mania and is booed and then when hhh wins the rumble the boos are louder than last rumble because no one wants hhh v reigns.
>>
>>797204
Because lolVince
>>
If they really not wanting Bryan to steal the thunder from Reigns/Cena why don't they just put Bryan on a high-profile feud that will culminate on WM?
Kinda like Shawn with Hogan/Jericho/Flair/Taker. Something that will draw and possibly be the show stealer, and also keeps fans happy.
>>
>>797213
If they set it up to let Bryan retire Taker I'm pretty sure no one would be mad as that's probably a bigger honor than the title.
>>
>>797213
Because the fans want Bryan in the title picture and they DON'T want Reigns or Cena in it
>>
>>797218
> Bryan retiring Undertaker

I don't think anybody wants this
>>
>>797218
>>797219
Just hire Angle and give him his send-off on Wrestlemania, with Bryan as his final opponent.
Pretty sure that will be a huge draw and might take people's attention from lackluster Reigns main event.
>>
>>797218
>bryan retiring taker
bryan fanboys are getting even more delusional wow.
>giving a broken down guy who could be done forever or any second now that big of rub.
>>
>>797218
This or put him in a match where if he wins The Authority is done, actually done, for good.
>>
>>797221
that would be a match were both people could die or get paralyzed with any given bump.
>>
>>797225
Bryan has been cleared by 2 doctors already
>>
>>797225
Angle die on the ring like Apollo Creed will be the biggest wrestlemania moment of all time.
>>
>>797226
They're clearly holding him for a rumble return.
>>
>>797230
> WWE wanting Bryan in the Royal Rumble

Imagine them making the same mistake 3 years straight
>>
>>797236
I can very easily imagine that.
>>
>>797223
>authority ever being gone
>steph not being allowed to bury people on demand
Kek - no chance that'll happen
>>
>>797256
I can too, it's just so funny because they will STILL be surprised at backlash.

They're probably genuinely believing that Reigns will get "homestate" pops at the Royal Rumble
>>
>>797260

The Royal Rumble is in Florida. He won't be getting booed.
>>
>>797265
> actually believing this

Reigns got booed in his Takeover cameo last year, the state of Florida is NXT country and the Royal Rumble is an international crowd like WrestleMania + RAWafterMania
>>
>>797265
It's NXT home territory. It's literally and area where WWE has trained audiences to be smarks. He'll be booed no matter what he does at the show. He could give everyone in attendance 100 dollars and he'd get booed.
>>
File: Romeo Echo Kilo Tango.jpg (44 KB, 563x657) Image search: [Google]
Romeo Echo Kilo Tango.jpg
44 KB, 563x657
>>797281
> Roman "I'm Just A Guy Getting Rich" Reigns ever voluntarily parting with his ill-gotten money
>>
>>797281

>It's NXT home territory

Not the same crowd, there will be muffled boos but nothing like Philadelphia. He won't be winning the royal rumble anyway, it's going to be either Brock or Cena.
>>
>>797308

>This smark IWC neckbeard who thinks wrestling is all about "muh passion" and that everyone should have wrestled in the indies for 10 years before "making it."
>>
>>797314
> sucking the "Spear" of a guy who wouldn't even be in wrestling if he didn't fail at football
>>
>>797313
NXT has been touring around Florida since the inception of the brand, mate

I'd be shocked if we didn't see some of the Full Sail regulars there
>>
>>797313
Florida is NXT territory because they tour the state all the time. A huge chunk of the attendance will be the people that shave seen them around the state or Full Sail and the rest of the audience will be people who traveled from out state to see this and if you're that into wrestling you're probably a good but smarky. It's not an ideal situation for Reigns at all especially after last Rumble's debacle.
>>
>>796239
Main event should be Lesnar v HHH with HHH getting the title at Royal Rumble and if Lesnar wins the Authority is done.
>>
>>797318
lel thats the most terrible argument you could make because, same could be said of countless legends that you neckbeards and everyone likes
>>
>>798423
Yeah, the difference is, they aren't shit like your bbygurl
>>
>>794657
Because having a wrestler who remains consistently over with the entire crowd to the point that theyre loyal too him for years is terrible long term. Brand loyalty is worthless
>>
File: smuk_frok.png (25 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
smuk_frok.png
25 KB, 396x400
daily reminder that bryan is a skinny fat manlet with gyno that has literally never been over in the E. his stupid yes chant is over, not him. smarks just cheer him on because they think getting behind an unathletic troll with no mic skills will stick it to Vinnie Mac.
>>
>>798781
Haha, terrific meme my friend.
>>
Bryan is returning tonight. Just wait and you'll see.
>>
>>800612
>bumping a dead thread.
bryan fans in a nutshell.
>>
>>798781
> hes going all out.jpeg
>>
File: 1433408877848.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1433408877848.gif
1 MB, 200x200
I genuinely want to see Bryan vs Sheamus at Wrestlemania.
>>800624
He really, really isn't. Shit's downright lazy, yo'.
>>
>>800877
>I genuinely want to see Bryan vs Sheamus at Wrestlemania.

For the title?
>>
>>800877
I can't believe people actually want to watch sheamus at anything.
>>
>>798809
>>800624
>>800877

not even memeing lads. im just saying dbry with the tools wwe allows him to have is a B+ player on his best day. if they allowed him to have a full move set or go off script and improvise i might change my opinion, but honestly he's just boring all the way around. again, not necessarily his fault but it is what it is
>>
Dbry will not come back until everyone loves Roman
>>
>Vanilla midget
>Drawing ratings and putting ass on seats
>>
>>794449
Fuck that man I just want Punk and Cena to have the Wrestlemania main event they deserve.
>>
How low do ratings have to get before his concussion magically heals itself?
>>
>wins rumble
>faces lesnar at mania

just wait, you'll see
>>
>>807423
the he gets seriously injured or paralyzed in under a minute
>>
File: sheamuscrazed.gif (2 MB, 200x114) Image search: [Google]
sheamuscrazed.gif
2 MB, 200x114
>>800912
Either/Or. The title would make it sweeter, yeah.
>>800938
During his face run he was genuinely my favourite guy in WWE. Well, when he was being used RIGHT, not being put over manlets & del Taco over and over again. Dude's a great wrestler with a fuckton of fighting spirit, his brawler/hoss game is off the charts when he's in there with someone who'll dish out.
e.g. Bryan. He & D-Bry are easily one another's best opponents. They go together like Punk & Cena. Plus they have deep history in WWE, stretching back to Bryan's US Title run. They deserve a proper Mania match with each other and I've already been cheated out of it twice, man.
>>
>>804503
TNA-levels
>>
Bryan is coming back tonight.
>>
Or they can just shoehorn New Day into every segment :-D
>>
Yay
http://victly.com/23Vp4Y - bryan's website
>>
>>794481
>Mediocre
https://youtu.be/Xb0Qs8eR_oM
Get fucked.
>>
>>811006
>Bryan comes back
>Joins New Day
>>
>>811057
Meme crowd, to be honest.
>>
>2016 Royal Rumble Winner Daniel Bryan
>>
File: cabanacomics2.jpg (285 KB, 1000x878) Image search: [Google]
cabanacomics2.jpg
285 KB, 1000x878
>>819069
>loses his Title Shot to Ramen at Fast Lane
>>
>>819069
>>819074
Give up and go home already, smarks
>>
D Bry is obviously being help back for political reasons. He's already been confirmed cleared by the Cardinals doctor and was likely cleared by the third party doctor WWE and Bryan contacted (the results are being kept under wraps). His tests are showing his brain is working above average for someone his age (source: http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/1212/604691/daniel-bryan-says-he-in-the-process-of-reaching-a-compromise/ )
>>
>>819404
All modern wrestling fans are smarks, and a lot of them are giving up on WWE
>>
>>819416
>All modern wrestling fans are smarks
Doesn't mean I can't criticize them.
>>
What WWE really needs right now is to have a monster heel and/or stable that starts targeting the Authority. What the Attitude Era did so well was swapping back and forth between the McMahons being fantastic heels and sympathetic owners allied or tied to faces. When Haitch was the psycho heel constantly attacking Vince and the family there was so much more depth to the top card conflicts.

The current Authority has been consistently heel even since feuding with Bryan and Cena. If creative can make them seem even slightly sympathetic a monster can take advantage by attacking the Authority while a couple top faces can be included without being considered total rebels.

Or they could pair up more similar wrestlers and pit them against specific Authority approved heels and give them separate storylines. Clumping together every face against every heel makes everything fucking miserable and makes every mid-card feud basically worthless.

Or maybe just bring back Russo things can't get much worse.
>>
>>819461
>What WWE really needs right now is to have a monster heel and/or stable that starts targeting the Authority.
This should have been the Wyatts but they can't book them for shit.
>>
>>819477
It would have been great if Bray could have beaten Cena for the US belt instead of Dorito coming back. I'm happy he came back actually but having wins over Bryan AND Cena including a champion belt win would put the Wyatts in a great creative position.
>>
>>819477
>>819482
They're fucking misused plus their gimmick is retarded. They need to kill that shit off and have Bray kill his stable and take their powers or something. All the other members aside from Harper are shit in the ring anyway.
>>
>>794481
successful troll is succesful
>>
>>819492
Pat yourself on the back elsewhere queer
>>
>>819461
I agree, never knowing whose side the McMahons were on was a fantastic hook... the Authority are just predictable as fuck.

It would be interesting to see how Russo would operate in a PG environment... could be a blessing in disguise.
>>
>>794422
Isnt he on the divas show though? If it was a choice of him never appearing on wwe again and taking the bellas with him, or having him back but having those 2 bring their xpac heat to the ring and stinking up the womens division, i gotta say it'd be a tough call.the guys never gonna be 100% again either, they waited too long to pull the trigger on him and his career is starting to wind down now that he's had a couple of serious injuries.. he wont be wrestling every week anymore, even if he does come back, probably just PPVs and high profile raws (go home shows)
>>
>>819482
They have really neutered the Wyatts in the last 2 years, constant short term booking as left them looking little more than saturday morning cartoon villains. WWE are too afraid to let heels win feuds that nobody every gets a decent momentum going. Cena has been booked too strongly for the last 10 years to such an extent that there's no credible threat anymore.

It looks like they want reigns to be Cena mk 2 at this point also, instead of letting him be Reigns. The guy doesn't need to speak, just let him be a stoic motherfucker. Everyone knows that in an action movie the best fight is always between the silent top henchman and the hero, the big mouthed boss is always a step down in dfficulty from his top lackey.

Reigns should be 'hired' as Eva Maries bodyguard to help turn him heel and do all her dirty work for her..
>>
>>819525
And the best part of having a face/neutral/non-active McMahon family was that there could be GMs or "sheriffs" like HBK or Stone Cold that could draw viewers without actually putting themselves at physical risk. If Daniel Bryan could be a regular character without having to wrestle regularly I'd bet my life that viewership would increase significantly.
>>
>>795563
Philly popped huge at when the Rock came out, then immediately booed when Roman appeared
>>
>>797198
I'm almost positive that Cena vs. ROman would either have them cheer Cena, or boo bother.
>>
File: virality-and-truth-30a.jpg (60 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
virality-and-truth-30a.jpg
60 KB, 475x356
>>795563
>those cities will ALWAYS boo The Rock.
>>
>>794404
>saturday morning cartoon villains
they're like the dungeon of doom except without the threat of physical violence
>>
>>819628
>face vs. face
>both are booed
has this even happened before
Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.