[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he crying? He knows this shit is fake, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6
File: 1448250667756.jpg (604 KB, 1806x1013) Image search: [Google]
1448250667756.jpg
604 KB, 1806x1013
Why is he crying? He knows this shit is fake, right?
>>
His push is fake, but the crowd's hatred of him is real
>>
There are times I feel bad for Ramen and other times I hate him with no pity. I am confused man
>>
>>794156
Read some of his out-of-character interviews, he's a colossal dickbag IRL and his nepotism push failing this hard is entirely deserved
>>
>>794156
Hate him. He will never be the next BMJ. He doesn't give a shit about the WWE, all he wanted was football but since that dream is dead he uses WWE to make money
>>
>>794177
so exactly like the dwayne. So in a few years he will be super over
>>
>>794156
Hate the writers and Vince if you hate the character
>>
>>794182
3 years after Rocky's debut he was already the most over face in the company, a 3-time WWF Champ and already had a show named after one of his catchphrases
>>
>>794135

why does his upper lip quiver like that? it's really fucking annoying
>>
>>794199
All you faggots bullying him has made him scared :/
>>
It's amusing how easy it is to recognize the original outlel /asp/ie faggots from the based /wwe/ crowd.
>>
>>794228
> dumbfuck "I'm not a wrestling fan, I'm a WWE fan" shitposters
> based
>>
>>794195
>he was already the most over face in the company
technically he is the defacto most over face right now since BMJ is gone and has the jimmies and milfs/solid 7's for him.
>3-time WWF Champ
one time champ, royal rumble winner and one of most dominate tag teams with seth isnt too bad.
>already had a show named after one of his catchphrases
believe dat coming soon
>>
>>794274
Reigns isn't even the most over ex-Shield member in the company
>>
>>794182
>people keep saying that Vince wants another Cena with Reigns
>forgets the fact that Vince is making a new Dwayne

Roman with the New Day when?
>>
>>794321
> Buh-Buh-Buh-BUHLEE...umm, Dat trying to keep up bants with New Day

I thought the company was supposed to be making him look good
>>
>>794156
The person is your average dudebro. He was a father at a very young age, so I think he's trying to do his best for his family now, even if he's actually dumber than average. Can't judge him.

Now, the character is a bigger mess than fucking Big Show.
>he should be a silent badass
>but also friendly to the kids
>he should be sensible and focused
>but also savage and emotional

His entrance possibly the worst entrance I've ever seen. He walks broody through the crowd, like when he was a SHIELD guy. But now he brofist with everyone, while still mantaining a focused, serious attitude, glaring at the ground.

Vince, he's either a silent badass or a happy guy friend of the kids. If you like this guy THAT much, you should play his strengths.
>>
Roman Reigns is not a terrible wrestler, neither a terrible person.
>>
>>794353
Vince wants his babyfaces to simultaneously be invincible conquering superheroes and relatable family-friendly underdogs
>>
>>794358
Only Cena can play this right. And he only has the underdog status against Brock and Taker now.

I think Roman Reigns needs a serious repackage. From his theme, to his attire and his entrance.
>>
>>794274
Reminder that Dean got cheered and Roman got BOOED THE FUCK OUT at SvS.
>>
>>794321
those are seths boys doe.
>>
>>794357
I think "lousy" is probably a more accurate description

He's an entitled prima donna brat who views his ascension to the top of WWE as a formality.
>>
>>794360
Back when WWE was trying to force Cena as "overcoming the odds" a decade ago, people shat on it then.
>>
>>794353
>silent badass

But Brock already does that and he has actual credentials to back that up.
>>
>>794363
They can use that for a heel turn.

>>794374
Brock is also a part timer.
>>
>>794377
Being a dipshit IRL doesn't automatically mean that somebody can be a great heel.

More importantly, why would you WANT to push somebody like that when the roster's full of more talented guys without unwarranted egos?
>>
>>794177

No different from Lesnar and yet Bork managed to be way over with the WWE universe, even though he's a personality vacuum that needs a Heyman to pump him up a level.

Maybe Ramen needs to become a Paul Heyman guy. Or maybe throw Shane McMahon in there since he's back with the company and have him push Ramen in counter to the Authority. Create some heat between his sister Steph and brother in law Haitch.
>>
>>794321
New Day are heels. Their gimmick doesn't work as faces and never will. They're apparently too stupid to turn Roman heel, so that means you have to turn them face and sacrifice the most over (only over?) tag team in the company just to add them to the way too fucking long list of people that have had to stop whatever they were currently doing just to try and help Roman get over with the fans.
>>
>>794377
>They can use that for a heel turn.
They won't, though.
>>
>>794520
> New Day are heels. Their gimmick doesn't work as faces and never will.

If they didn't insult the local area they were in they would be faces already
>>
>>794478
Lesnar is a one-of-a-kind freak super-athlete

Reigns is completely fucking average in everything besides having wet longhair and a pretty face
>>
>>794527
>pretty face

Cesareo >>>>> Ramen
>>
All of you, please have sex.
>>
>>794606
We already did: with your mom
>>
>>794526
I have to agree here, people love them so much they had to spend five minutes pointlessly ripping on country music then run scared from the challenge THEY started just to get heat.
>>
>>794390
There's not much point in discussing a WWE not pushing Reigns since that will not be a reality for quite some time.

If Reigns actually acted like he was OWED the belt it would be a good heel gimmick. But he's never acted like that in kayfabe really so it would be kind of out of nowhere.
>>
>>794723
There's only so long Vince can bury his head in the sand before he ends up sinking the company
>>
People actually watch this shit and don't cringe?
>>
>>794742
It use to be okay to watch, but it's been a bigger pile of dog shit lately.
Even the flies have buzzed off.
>>
>>794135

Don't you reddit smark faggots accuse him of not showing enough emotion and then when he actually does you get on his case?

Is it cause he doesn't look as neckbeardy and overweight as Kevin Owens that you don't root for him?
>>
>>794163
Exactly. Roman is destined to be the perfect smug heel. People see through his current gimmick.
>>
>>794163
>>794177
>>794236
>>794346
>>794361
>>794390
>>794600
hi /asp/ie redditors
>>
>Hurr if he turns heel then I'll cheer for him

Why are wrestling fans today so stupid? Is it something in the water?
>>
File: download.gif (3 MB, 313x237) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
3 MB, 313x237
>>794871
Bruh
>>
>>794877
Who said they'd cheer for him if he turns heel?
>>
>>794884

Read the thread
>>
>>794877
I think people are saying his character as a face is just not working. Its boring and isn't very believable. He would get massive heat as a heel since people already despise him.
>>
>>794888
Only instance of "cheer" prior to your posts talks about Ambrose getting cheered and Reigns getting booed

You're not making up opposing arguments now, are you? Because that would be silly.
>>
>>794891
>He would get massive heat as a heel since people already despise him.

You'd all start cheering him. Why is it that the IWC can only get behind heels? The only faces that you can get behind are guys like Daniel Bryan and Sami Zayn, if anyone who doesn't look like these two tries to be a face then it's a disaster. "Turn Dean heel already" "Cena heel turn when?" "Roman should be a heel!"
>>
>>794897
> implying people want Ambrose to turn

Oh, so you're a moron, got it.

Remember when Sheamus finally turned heel after literal YEARS of "We Don't Want To See You" heat from smark crowds?

Tell me, how over as a babyface was he before he ruined BBYGURL's parade?
>>
>>794902
>Oh, so you're a moron, got it.

That was what people were calling for all of last week that Dean turns on Roman you stupid faggot.
>>
>>794906
> "people"

cool vague description there bruh

Take a survey
>>
>>794907

Are you brain dead or something? Are you honestly going to say you never saw people call for Dean to turn heel on Roman?
>>
>>794902
>>794907

go back to /woo/
>>
>>794910
Predicting that WWE is going to be that stupid doesn't mean they wanted it to happen
>>
>>794912

You're legit stupid bro. The most common opinion was wanting Dean to win the championship by turning heel unless you've been living in a cocoon ever since Rollins got injured.

>Tfw I'm still responding to this wootist redditer.
>>
>>794914
> guy crying WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE LIKE REIGNS?! calling anybody stupid
>>
>>794915

Where have I cried for people to like Reigns you stupid redditer?
>>
>>794902
>>implying people want Ambrose to turn
This is what you faggots have talked about ALL YEAR
>>
>>794917
Idk, but fuck you
>>
>>794876
Are you >>794870 ?

If so please kill yourself or go back to whatever stupid fucking board you fled.
>>
>>794948
Yes it is me
>taking the goldust and stardust shit this seriously
Now go back to reddit friend
>>
>>794526
They were initially faces, but the over-the-top positivity thing was really gay so they've turned heel

They're surprisingly good characters. They think they're faces
>>
>wrestling
>fake

Pick one
>>
>>794135
think about winning the world title and then its taken from you, it may be scripted, but it will still get to you.
>>
>>795013
I know that, I'm just saying that now they're by far the most entertaining act on the roster it would not at all be difficult for them to turn babyface
>>
>>798573
He still will retire a World Heavy Weight Champion even if he never gets another push
>>
>>794526
To be fair, anon, local shorts team really is the worst in the country.
>>
>>794135

Because those acting lessons needed to be used somewhere.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-01-02-01-01.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-01-02-01-01.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
There he goes, crying again
>>
>>803841
What part of "This is real life" don't you get?
>>
>>803841
>why don't they like me man?
>>
>>803841
Is this going to be Roman's thing now? He puts on the sprinklers to get sympathy from kids and women?

That'll go over well with his image as a TOUGH BADASS SAMOAN who was the SILENT DEADLY UNREMORSEFUL KILLER in a GUERRILLA SPECIAL FORCES WRESTLING SQUAD TRAINED BY THE MI6.

Future endeavor Roman ASAP Pronto.

Btw, that's my wrestling name. ASAP Pronto.
>>
>>803841
WHEN IT COMES CRASHING DOWN AND IT HURTS INSIDE
>>
File: romanshades.jpg (16 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
romanshades.jpg
16 KB, 306x306
>>803841
just getting more b-roll to make a geat promo when he wins the title
BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS TO GET DIS TITLE RIGHT HERE BALEE DAT!! TO THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORTED THE ROMAN EMPIRE THANK YOU!! YOU HELPED ME REACH THIS! TO MUH HATERS HOW YA LIKE ME NOW?!
>>
>>804085
Nigga...Roman is winning the title, not the oscars
>>
>>803841
He is his own mark
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.